剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
如果有人一大早打电♥话♥给我
If somebody rang me first thing in the morning
告诉我个十分可怕的消息
with devastating piece of news,
我肯定先去找我老婆
the first person I'd run to is my wife.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
如果是索尼娅会给谁打电♥话♥
Who would Sonia ring?
史蒂芬·科林斯 还是你
Stephen Collins? You?
大概是我吧
Me, possibly.
那她死前为什么给多米尼克·福伊打了一小时电♥话♥
So why did she ring Dominic Foy an hour before she died?
他开一辆红色宝马M3 私家车 DF025Y
He drives a red BMW. M3, private plate - DF025Y.
完全不是个傻缺嘛
Not a wanker at all.
他让人讨厌
He's a creep.
你们都是念政♥治♥的吗
You all did politics?
福伊是读经济学的
Foy read Economics.
索尼娅跟史蒂芬·科林斯搞外遇
Sonia was having her affair with Stephen Collins
是在你们合住期间 她说过这事吗
while you are staying with her. Did she ever discuss that?
你说你不是来追问流言的
I thought you weren't after gossip.
多米尼克·福伊那期间还跟她复合了吗
Had Dominic Foy made a comeback during that time?
你是问她有没有同时跟两个人上♥床♥ 没有
Was she sleeping with the pair of them? No!
不是那样 你要是认识她 你就根本不会...
No. If you knew her, you wouldn't even...
不是的 他就是到处闲逛好像跟谁都是朋友似的
No. He just swans around like he's everyone's friend.
那他不会因她跟科林斯上♥床♥而心生怨气了
So he wouldn't have resented her sleeping with Collins?
不 他大概还觉得好玩呢
No, he probably found it amusing
她会跟一个不知名的国会议员约会
she was seeing an MP no one have heard of.
你...她死时你不在 是吗
You were... You were away when she died?
我昨晚才回来
I got back last night.
直接去她父母家了 他们伤心死了
I went straight to her parents'. They're wrecked.
-电♥话♥是怎么回事 -什么
- What was the phone call? - Sorry?
你说
You said,
"如果索尼娅听到可怕的消息
"If Sonia had received devastating news,
她为什么会打给福伊"
why would she ring Foy?"
什么可怕的消息
What devastating news?
我们找到福伊前一切还只是推论
It's hypothetical till we can get hold of Foy.
你有他电♥话♥吗
You don't have his number?
自从索尼娅的生日派对我就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since Sonia's birthday party.
他带了香槟来
He bought champagne.
用来庆祝她得到新工作
Meant to be celebrating the fact that she's got a new job.
一分钱不掏却大发祝酒词
Big toast, he wasn't paying for anything.
史蒂芬·科林斯给她的那份工作
The job with Stephen Collins?
我能两分钟后再打给你吗
Actually, can I call you back in two minutes?
-索尼娅·贝克的生日 -75年3月25日
- Sonia Baker's date of birth? - 25th March, '75.
她开始为史蒂芬·科林斯工作的准确日期
What's the exact date she started working for Stephen Collins?
4月30日
30th April.
准确日期
Exact date?
4月30日 我是个悲催的人 我记日子
30th April. I'm sad, I remember dates.
那就是索尼娅·贝克
There's Sonia Baker.
我并不想看到她
I don't actually want to see her
-出事的样子... -不不不
- going under the train... - No. No. No.
人太多 看不到 就看着吧
It's too crowded for that. Just watch.
没错 是他
Yeah, him.
-让工程师把图像弄清晰些 -好的
- Get the engineers to clean the image up. - OK.
你没事吧
Ok?
卡勒姆·麦卡夫瑞 《先驱报》的资深记者
Callum McCaffrey, a senior journalist with the "Herald" newspaper,
已被警方逮捕 罪名是
has been arrested and charged with
妨碍警方对凯文·斯戴格被杀一案的调查
obstructing the police investigation into Kelvin Stagg's murder.
斯戴格中枪身亡 警方之前称为毒贩复仇
Stagg was shot dead in what police earlier called a drugs reprisal.
据称麦卡夫瑞藏匿了重要的证据
McCaffrey was said to be withholding vital evidence
而这些证据能揭示杀死斯戴格凶手的身份
that could expose the identity of Stagg's killers.
我是柯丝蒂·沃什
I'm Kirsty Walsh.
我将会扮成你
I'm going to be you.
我要住进你的公♥寓♥ 开你的车 穿你的衣服
I'll be taking over your flat, your car, your clothing.
我能取一份你发色的样本吗
Can I take a sample of hair colour?
可以...你觉得他还会去我公♥寓♥吗
Yeah... You think he'll go back to the flat?
如果他还没找到他想找的东西的话
Assuming he hasn't found what he's looking for.
去哪都跟褚维斯基警长一起行动
Don't go anywhere without Sergeant Cheweski.
喊他褚维就好
Chewy for short.
新闻稿里提到了你的名字
You're named in the press release.
所以事情可能很快就会发生
So things could happen pretty fast.
如果是个职业杀手 你就不要冒险
If it's a professional hit man, simple, you don't take any risks.
你乐意住在哪儿吗
And you're happy sleeping in there?
"乐意"未免太疯狂了 要全副武装
"Happy" would be psychotic. Armed to the teeth!
所以 看在上帝的份上 可别喝醉了又跑回家去
So for God's sake, don't get drunk and go home by accident!
-你家按警报器了吗 -有 但是坏掉了
- Is your house alarmed? - Yeah, but it's bust.
你得给我一套所有房♥间的备份钥匙 养宠物了吗
I'll need a copy of all the house keys. Any pets?
-没 -开什么车
- No. - What's your car?
蓝色福特护卫者 车牌尾号♥是H
Blue Ford Escort. H reg.
英国车牌尾号♥代表车龄 H是69到70年间产的
你们这些人不是有很多私钱入账吗
I thought you lot earned silly money.
都花在买♥♥些没用的东西上了
Which I spend on silly things
而就是没去买♥♥车 失陪一下
and cars aren't one of them. Excuse me.
你没事吧
You OK?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
这疯子要是以为我知道不少内情
Well, the more this nutter thinks I know,
他就不会那么想找你了
the less he pins you down.
谢谢
Thank you.
史蒂芬·科林斯来了吗
Is Stephen Collins here?
没吧 好像没有
No. I don't think so.
我觉得贝尔想找他来问话
I think Bell wants to bring him in for questioning.
我看到他的名字了
I saw his name down.
黛拉 这位是杰克
Della, let me introduce you to Jack.
他会盯着你的
He's going to be keeping an eye on you.
他们引入了一系列行动方案
They have introduced a range of initiatives
并已真正地改善了本地就业环境
that have genuinely improved working locally.
正如尊敬的议员所说
As the honorable member said.
恐怕议案正在恶化这一问题
I fear that the Bill is taking us in the other direction.
贝尔督察
Detective Chief Inspector Bell.
-史蒂芬·科林斯吗 -这不明摆着吗
- Stephen Collins? - Obviously.
请你配合我们的问话
I need your cooperation with our enquiries
是关于你助手索尼娅·贝克之死的
into the death of your researcher Sonia Baker.
为什么没提前打个招呼
Look, why wasn't I warned about this?
请你配合还需要打招呼吗
Cooperation needs a warning?
我要是不方便呢
What if it's not convenient?
我可以不这么客气 去申请张拘票再来
Well I'll remove the option and come back with a warrant.
你大可以给史蒂芬打电♥话♥问他
You could have phoned Stephen and make this request
或是跟他约好在警局见面
or arranged to meet him at the police station.
-你似乎有意让人看见 -没错
- You seem fairly determined to be visible. - That's right.
这样公平吗
Is it fair?
你只能找一个人陪你去
Well, there's only one seat at the circus.
请律师还是政♥治♥顾问
Is that lawyer or spin doctor?
科林斯先生在国会有会要参加
Mr Collins has table business in the House
-他要去... -没事
- that he is expected to be... - No, it's OK.
如果你要去 坐自己的车
If you're going, use your own transport.
带上你的律师
And take your lawyer.
你们谁决定要把恋情公开
Which one of you decided the affair would be made public?
我们都这么想
We both did.
-谁先提的 -是我们共同的决定
- Who first? - It was a mutual development.
是啊 但你告诉她这个决定的时候
Yeah. But it must have been a significant conversation
你们肯定好好谈过 我是说...
when you first tell her, I mean...
公开你们的关系 你就得赌上你的事业和家庭
You were about to risk your career and family to go public.
你们肯定有一个人先说出口了 是谁
I mean, one of you must have voiced it first. I'm asking who?
是索尼娅
Sonia did.
你觉得担心吗
Did that worry you?
不
No.
这可是大事啊
Huge exposure.
我对前景并不乐观
I wasn't relishing the prospect.
就是说如果有选择你更想保持现状
So given the choice you'd preferred to keep things as they were?
-哪个男人会不想 -你告诉索尼娅了吗
- What man wouldn't? - And you told Sonia that?
-没怎么说 -但她懂
- Not in so many words. - No. But she knew.
她当然懂
Yes, of course she knew.
我想她给你施压了吧
And presumably she was keeping the pressure up.
不好意思 你在暗示什么
Sorry, what are you suggesting?
他没有被捕 你别太过分 要不我们就走人
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表