剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
你以为董事会突然害怕起政♥府♥了
You think the board is scared of the government suddently?
我知道他们想跟政♥府♥买♥♥电台执照
Well, I know they want to buy their radio licences.
而如果他们惹恼了政♥府♥ 就办不成了
Which will not happen if they piss the government off.
这你哪听来的
Where did you get that?
这是真的吗
Is that true?
她才不管呢 她是被派来阻挠我们的
She doesn't care, she's been sent here to obstruct us.
不好意思 我的任务简报可不是这么说的
Excuse me. That is not my brief.
如果这事传出去 而且会传出去的
If this gets out - and it will
你就会看起来像个傻瓜
you're going to end up looking like a mug.
这篇报道能否畅销要看它的合法性
The sale on this story is conditional to its legal status.
伊凡 别傻了
Yvonne, grow up.
他们为什么让你掌控预算
Why have they given you power over the budget
但仅限于这篇报道
but only on this story?
再给我两万就能搞定了 一锤定音
Another 20 grand would nail it. Conclusively.
合法而且独家
Legally and exclusively.
这样我就能给你份电邮
For that I can give you an e-mail
将U-EX石油直接与索尼娅·贝克联♥系♥起来
linking U-EX Oil directly to Sonia Baker.
电邮不足以称为书面文件
An e-mail is not a quality document.
如果你有一份史蒂芬·科林斯的宣誓书
It is if you have a sworn affidavit
证明其内容为真 就没问题了
from Stephen Collins confirming its contents.
-什么时候的事 -他拒绝了入阁邀请之后
- Since when? - Since he rejected a seat on the Cabinet.
他不肯跟其他任何人谈
He won't talk to anybody else.
那我就拿着报道滚去给《电讯报》了
So I'll just take a hike and give it straight to the "Telegraph".
如果 他这么做
And um... well, if he does that...
那我也一起走
I'm going with him.
你明智的话 最好也一起走
And you'd be very wise to follow,
除非你有足够的钱 可以养老了
unless you've got enough to retire on.
斯戴格先生 你好
Mr Stagg.
与索尼·斯戴格的谈话 18点05分
Interview with Sonny Stagg. 18:05.
在场的有威廉·贝尔督察
Present, Detective Chief Inspector William Bell
马克·褚维斯基警长
and Detective Sergeant Mark Cheweski.
你弟弟的死 你有什么想告诉我们的
So what do you want to tell us about your brother's death?
5月19日 9月10日 尤其是五月
From 19th May, 10th September. May in particular.
我们讨论了U-EX在环保方面的历史
We discussed U-EX's history on environmental requirements.
-是毫无作为吗 -是完全忽视
- As in no history? - As in total disregard.
八周内他们就主动提出两项计划
Within eight weeks they launched two offensives.
在15个工厂建造新式减排设施
New processing emission reduction in 15 plants.
我是说 他们都没落实 只是宣布要做
I mean, they weren't fitting them, they were just announcing them.
国家级校园科普环保意识宣传活动
And a national school science awareness campaign.
九月也是同样的情况 但这次是兴建休闲设施
Same in September. But recreational facilities.
而我们讨论了在15年间
And we'd discussed a 10% decline
他们在社区义务项目上的投资减少了10%
in their community obligations over 15 years.
这时候事情还不明显吗
Wasn't this starting to look obvious?
一年之内看不出端倪
Not across a year.
只像是他们的业绩有所下滑
Just look like they were in for a dropping
想要稳住股东
and they were shoring up their shareholders.
看看9月22日
Look up 22nd of September.
那次委员会会议上 他们要做自己的陈情
That was one of their own submissions to a committee session
他们的代表是一个年轻人 叫克里斯...
by a young guy called Chris... oh.
我会去查的 讨厌至极
I'll look it up. Obnoxious.
那真是犯了会议陈情的所有大忌
I mean, really how not to submit to a session.
我们讨论他有多混♥蛋♥ 四天后他们就炒了他
We discussed what a prick he was. Four nigh later they fire him.
看9月18日
Look up the 18th of September.
伊凡 我正为你拿了杯咖啡
Yvonne, I was just doing you a coffee.
让他花钱吧
Tell him to spend the money.
这么多钱他最好滴水不漏
And for that it had better be watertight.
要告诉上头多少事
How much do we need to tell 'em?
我会在出租车里想清楚的
I'll work that out in the cab.
鞋子 真好看
Lovely... shoes.
华纳-施洛兹 保罗·坎宁致多米尼克·福伊
Paul Canning, Warner-Schloss, to Dominic Foy.
哪台电脑接收的邮件 家里的还是办公室的
Which computer received this? Home or office?
办公室
Office.
对了 计算机硬件费用也涵盖在内了
Hardware's included in the price, by the way.
皮特 对 告诉卡尔我拿到了
Hi, Pete? Yeah, tell Cal I've got it.
是的 多米尼克这辈子终于干了件漂亮事
Yeah, for once in his life, Dominic's done good.
我觉得钱起到了一定作用 这上面写着...
I think the money helped. It reads...
大部分会议75%的细节
75% of the details of most sessions
对间谍活动来说都没太大用处
wouldn't carry much currency for espionage,
但有足够多的重要情报
but enough significant material
经过了索尼娅·贝克之手 在我看来这足以说明
passed through Sonia Baker's hands to justify, in my opinion,
为什么她会对石油工业有用
why she would be useful to the oil industry,
应该说尤其是U-EX
well, U-EX in particular,
因为 再说一遍 在我看来
because they, again in my opinion,
只有他们一家公♥司♥针对
were the only company directly responding
对他们运作方法的恶性评价做出了直接的反应
to hostile perceptions of their working practices.
索尼娅·贝克在非工作时间内
At no time was Sonia Baker discussed with me
从未与我讨论此事
outside of her role as researcher.
我发现内阁高级成员
I've since discovered that senior Cabinet members
早就知道我与她的恋情
knew about my relationship with her
早在我被迫在一场记者招待会上透露之前
before I was forced to disclose it at a press conference,
记者招待会由安德鲁·威尔逊安排
orchestrated by Andrew Wilson,
但是是乔治·费格斯提出举办的
but suggested by George Fergus.
我的秘书 葛莉娅·桑顿
My secretary, Greer Thornton,
直接与乔治·费格斯对峙
confronted George Fergus directly,
说他是这场骗局的设计师
naming him as the architect of that deception.
他只需否认即可 却一言不发
When he most needed to make a denial, he said nothing.
我刚刚听说葛莉娅已经辞职
I've just heard that Greer's resigned from her post,
但我要公开声明
but I want to put it on record
她毫无过错
that she did absolutely nothing wrong.
她所犯下的错误是听从了一位内阁高级部长
The mistake she made was going on the recommendations
同是也是她的朋友的建议
of a senior Cabinet minister and friend
而此前并无可证实迹象表明他是个天生的骗子
with no justifiable indication that he was a born liar.
我把这话录下
I'll put that statement on tape.
葛莉娅·桑顿错误地听从了一位内阁高级部长
Greer Thornton made the mistake of acting on recommendations
同是也是她的朋友的建议
from a senior Cabinet minister and friend
而此前并无可证实迹象表明他是个天生的骗子
with no justifiable indication that he was a born liar.
他为什么要辞职
What's the point in him resigning?
他只是辞去了专责委员会主席的职位
He's only resigning as chairman of the select committee,
并没辞去国会议员
not as an MP.
最糟糕的情况
The worst that could happen
就是他们把他贬为一个高谈阔论的普通议员
is they turn him into a loudmouth backbencher,
在我听来这挺像史蒂芬·科林斯的
which sounds like Stephen Collins to me.
找个人送过来 我马上弄好发回去
Er... just bike it over, then. I'll fire it straight back.
好的 再见
OK. Yeah. Cheers.
我就是要给这个充电
I just need to charge this up.
我想我该给安和孩子们打个电♥话♥
I guess I should phone Anne and the kids.
当然 楼下进展如何
Sure. How did it go downstairs?
话多多其修远兮
Long-winded.
用座机打吧
Listen. Use the land-line.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
重拨
-喂 -喂 在你说什么丢人的话前 是我
- Hello? - Hi. It's me before you say anything embarrassing.
你好吗
How are you?
谢谢你 谢谢你的帮助 干得真好
Thank you. Thank you for your help. That was lovely.
进展如何
Go OK?
Mogadon是安眠及抗癫痫药
无聊的律师 要我就不选他
Mogadon lawyer. I wouldn't have picked him.
他在这儿住吗
Is he staying here?
-我不知道 -他住下会比较好
- I don't know. - Helps if he is.
-对我不好 -让他住酒店会有种龌龊的感觉
- Doesn't help me. - Offer him a hotel will make it sound grubby.
要找我的话你知道我在哪
You know where I am if you need me.
-我能搭个顺风车吗 卡梅隆 -当然了
- Can I get a lift with you, Cameron? - Of course you can.
我们分摊油费
We'll split the petrol.
卡尔 丹之前找你 他拿到文件了
Cal, Dan's trying to get you. He's got the document.
黛拉要去刺♥激♥一下理查德·席格勒
Della's going to sting Richard Siegler.
我们到底需要多少东西
How much of this stuff we actually gonna need?
-多到好像我们还有的程度 -说得真清楚
- Enough to make it look like we've got more. - That's clear.
-喂 -请找理查德·席格勒
- Hello? - Um, Richard Siegler, please.
-我就是 -我叫黛拉·史密斯
- Speaking. - My name's Della Smith.
我想问你有关你们的一位雇员索尼娅·贝克的事
I'm making enquiries about an employee of yours - Sonia Baker.
席格勒先生
Mr Siegler?
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表