剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
我不在乎她死了
I don't even care that she's dead.
我就是他妈不在乎
I just couldn't give a shit.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm...
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我把戴维斯基金的事推后了一周
I put the Davis Foundation back a week.
他们不反对
They were all right about it.
但是乔治想要你尽快回国会
But George wants you back in the House as soon as possible.
让大家看得到你
More visible.
你好
Hiya.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
这是葛莉娅 这是卡尔
Greer, Cal.
我们见过 你好
Yes, we've met. Hi.
-真香 -他做的
- Smells good. - He cooked it.
我就是在搅拌
I'm just stirring.
别担心 只有葛莉娅知道我在这儿
Don't worry. Greer's the only one who knows I'm here.
我五分钟就走
I'll be gone in five minutes.
我去冲个澡
I'm going to grab a shower.
谢谢
Thank you.
你听说过凯文·斯戴格吗
Have you ever heard of Kelvin Stagg?
凯文
Kelvin?
斯戴格
Stagg.
15岁
A 15-year-old.
他...他跟索尼娅是同一天死的
He... He died the same day as Sonia.
那天早上他给她打了电♥话♥
He rang her that morning.
没 没听说过
No, never heard of him.
一人死亡 一人重伤
他打给索尼娅
He rang Sonia?
她完全不沾毒品啊
She wasn't into drugs at all.
他也不沾
Neither was he.
他是个抢包的
He was a bag-snatcher.
她丢包了吗
Did she lose a bag?
没有
No.
电♥话♥呢
Phone?
没有 那天早上她电♥话♥还带在身上
No, she had it on her that morning.
-那一个银色的金属公文箱呢 -没有
- What about a silver briefcase, metallic? - No.
你好 我是卡尔·麦卡夫瑞 嘟声后
Hi, Cal McCaffrey. Leave your name,
留下姓名 号♥码和来电时间
number, the time you called after the beep.
卡尔 我是安·科林斯 我只是回复你的来电
Cal, it's Anne Collins. I'm just returning your call.
并且 求你帮个忙
And... asking a favour.
喂 安
Hello, Anne. Er...
稍等 抱歉 稍等...
Just two secs. Sorry. Just...
没问题 能帮上什么尽管说
Sure. Whatever I can do.
你跟他谈过了吗
You talked to him?
他跟我谈过了 是的 说一团糟算是保守了
He's talked to me. Yeah. Big mess. Understatement.
抱歉 你那边有人吗
Sorry, you ... got someone there?
对 没有...有 是史蒂芬
Yeah. No... Er, yeah. It's Stephen.
听我说 我给家里和商店的电♥话♥都留了十几条留言
Listen, I've left a dozen messages at home and at the shop,
我只想...
I just...
-她想私下谈谈 -我也是
- She wanted a private conversation. - So do I.
跟我谈
With me.
别这样 我都腾出时间陪你了
Come on, I've given you my time.
卡尔啊
Oh, hey, Cal.
多谢了 伙计
Thanks a lot, mate
少来这套
Piss off!
你把你的生活搞得一团糟
You screw your life up,
这是几个月来你首次跟我联络
and it's the first I hear from you in months.
是啊 我很忙
Yeah, well, I was busy.
对 忙着搞一场会毁了你生活的外遇
Yeah. Having an affair that was gonna screw your life up.
顺便说一句 你本可以告诉我的
Which by the way you might have told me about.
说得跟真的似的
Yeah, like I would.
要不我也会猜到
Or I would have guessed.
而我会马上说 "史蒂芬
In which case it would have choke me acute to say, "Stephen,
别这么混♥蛋♥ 把你的生活理清楚"
stop being a prick and get your life sorted out."
是吗 你以为你有多了解我 卡尔
Yeah? How well do you think you know me, Cal?
比你肯承认的程度深 史蒂芬
A lot better than I think you would admit to, Stephen.
是吗 你们这行必须得这么说 是不是
Oh, yeah, well, you'd have to say that in your job, wouldn't you?
我这行怎么了
OK, and what is wrong with my job?
你知道 我看见他们给你这个我都笑了
You know I laughed when I saw they'd given you that.
年度记者 天呐
Journalist of the Year. Jesus!
真是好朋友 你翻我的私人物品了
Great mate. You are rooting through my personal stuff.
还有 你要是不喜欢我的工作...
And I tell you what, if you don't like my job...
那就不叫工作 是垃圾
It's not a job. It's a waste product.
而且我是找信封时看到的
And I was looking for an envelope.
知道吗 你们这种人 不等着谁来喂你们点
You know people like you, you can't move until
垃圾 悲剧故事或是流言蜚语就只能原地打转
someone spoon-feeds you shit or misery or gossip.
你是说你这样的人来喂吗
Somebody like you, you mean?
你是在开拓民♥主♥政♥治♥的纪♥元♥吗 少来了
What you're pioneering the new dawn of democracy? Piss off!
-我就是在做这个 -你个自大的混♥蛋♥
- That's exactly what I do. - You arrogant bastard.
自从他们给了你个闪亮的星徽章
You've been greasing your own arse
你就在为自己争权谋利
since they gave you that shining star badge.
知道吗 在票选能源委员会主席时
You know, in a vote for chairman of the Energy Committee,
跟我票数最近的对手比我少五十票
the closest contender was 50 votes behind me.
那还是跨党派投票
And that was a cross-party vote.
过去的两年里 你为你的选民都做了什么
What have you done for your constituency in the last 2 years?
你这种吃白食的是不会感兴趣的 不是吗
Yeah, well, nothing a ligger like you would be interested in, eh?
-人家说什么你就信 -我自力挣钱谋生
- You believe what you're told. - I earn my living.
是啊 就你私生活的这团乱麻
Yeah. You're earning my living
都替我挣钱谋生了
the way you're going about your private life.
真是多谢了
So thanks for that.
去你的空房♥间吧 卡尔
Stick your spare room up your arse, Cal.
卡尔·麦卡夫瑞
Cal McCaffrey.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
Yeah.
掉头回来
Turn around and come back.
我们不醉不休
Let's get pissed.
你很疲惫的样子
You look shagged out.
你挺精神的
You don't.
也累不着
And couldn't.
索尼·斯戴格什么时候来电的
What time did Sonny Stagg ring?
大约三年前吧 忘了 抱歉
About three years back. Forgot. Sorry.
-大约九点半 -你能在留言上记下时间吗
- About half nine. - Can you put the times on the messages?
你一身酒气 别把酒疯撒在我身上
You stink of alcohol. Don't take it out on me.
新闻编辑部
Newsroom.
好的 稍等
Yeah, just hold on.
把车停在报春苑 在那儿等我
Car park at the bottom of Primrose Court. Wait for me there.
能跟我大致说说我要买♥♥的是
Can you give me an idea what kind of information
-什么样的信息吗 -来了就知道了
- I'll be paying for? - You'll find out.
-女孩的名字呢 -这你不必知道
- Can you give me the girl's name? - You don't need to know that.
我查到几个名字 你可能会感兴趣
I've got a couple of names you might be interested.
-你保证她会出现吗 -到十一点
- You promise me she'll be there. - Till eleven.
如果你不来 或者来了不止一辆车 她就走
If you won't show or more than one car turns up, she vanishes.
好
Ok.
该死
Shit.
黛拉 你有多少钱
Della, how much money have you got?
80块吧 干嘛
About 80 quid. Why?
我得批点现金下来
I need to authorise some cash.
艾瑞克呢
Where's Eric?
-就在附近 -有人见到艾瑞克了吗
- He's about somewhere. - Has anybody seen Eric?
她不住这附近
She doesn't live round here.
你永远别想知道她住哪
You never gonna know where she lives.
她也不会告诉你她名字 好吗
And she won't tell you her name. All right?
他没录音
He's not taping this,
也不知道你是谁 好吗
and he's no idea who you are. OK?
他也不会说是谁给他的 好吗
And he's never gonna repeat who gave him this. All right?
凯文 他...其实只是喜欢那箱子的样子
Kelvin, he... just liked the look of the bag, really.
他说 "那个我要了"
He said, "I'm having that."
我们就伺机而动
So we waited
等那人把箱子放下掏钱买♥♥票
for the bloke to put his bag down to pay for his ticket.
大家总是这样
'Cause they always do.
然后凯文...他就冲过去
Then Kelvin... He dived in.
但那人却来抓他
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表