剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
He's not under arrest. So keep it civilised or we're leaving.
她比你更想公开恋情
She wanted to go public more than you did.
我说是她先提出来的 这不代表
I said she brought it up first. That doesn't mean that
-我就不赞同... -她威胁
- I didn't agree with her... - Did she threaten to
-要公开恋情了吗 -没有
- expose the affair? - No.
她要你付钱封她的口吗
Did she request money for her silence?
你真是太过分了
Now you're really crossing the line.
我来这儿不是为了你 而是为了我 因为我...
You see, I came here not for you, for me, because I...
索尼娅·贝克每月收到两千块
See, Sonia Baker was receiving 2,000 pounds a month,
现金 直接存入她的银行账户
in cash, straight into her bank account.
不是我给的
Well, not from me.
怎么 你们认为是我给的吗
What? You think that came from me?
-她有什么特权吗 -没有
- Did she have access to special privileges? - No.
作为能源部专责委员会的调查员没有特权吗
Not as a researcher to the Energy Select Committee?
你到底知不知道我办公室都处理些什么文件
Have you any idea of the type of paperwork that go through my office?
-不 还不知道 -祝你看得开心
- No. Not yet. - Well, happy reading!
成堆成堆的辞藻夸张 内容却残缺不全
Reams and reams and reams of over-written, under-informed
无聊之极的官样文章
bored breaking, repetitive shit.
其中大多数都是在浪费他们占用的纸张
Most of it literally not worth the paper it's written on.
-你大概这么觉得 -我受够了
- Oh, no. Not to you, maybe. - I've had enough!
你说让我配合
You said cooperation.
我想"我讨厌这自命不凡的混♥蛋♥ 不过没关系"
And I think, "I don't like this smug shit, but fine."
因为我想知道她怎么会死
Because I want to understand why she died!
我想知道我生命过去的一年到底是为了什么
I want to know what the last year of my life was for!
你是帮不上我的 是不是
You're not capable of helping me, are you?
你每两三天就会从提款卡上取出两百块
You drew 200 pounds on your cash card every second or third day
而这在你的国会报销单和纳税申报单
that isn't accounted for in your parliamentary expenses
都查不到
or tax returns.
你们查他的账户了
You've accessed his accounts?
对 一名警员被杀
Yeah. A police officer was killed.
我有豁免权 有搜查证
Dispensations are planned. I've got a warrant.
你每月经手两千多块现金
You processed over 2,000 pounds every month in cash.
你花在什么上了 科林斯先生
What did you spend that on, Mr Collins?
那是我的事
That's my business.
什么都别说 让我来说
Say nothing. Let me do the talking.
这是对一桩惨案的调查的例行程序
This was a routine part of the investigation into a tragic death.
我的委托人对警方知无不言
During which my client supplied all the information required.
我们自愿来此
We came here voluntarily.
交谈对双方都大有裨益
The discussion was mutually beneficial.
其他无可奉告 谢谢
No further comment. Thank you.
科林斯先生真要辞职吗
Is it true Mr Collins is going to resign?
其他无可奉告 抱歉
No further comment! Excuse me.
如果他们都走到了这一步 就会要求你提供收据
If they've gone that far, they gonna want receipts.
你能提供收据吧
You can produce receipts?
我保留可报销花销的收据
I keep receipts for claimable expenses.
搞外遇可没法报销
Having an affair is not a claimable expense.
请找乔治·费格斯
George Fergus, please.
史蒂芬·科林斯自愿前往例行...
Stephen Collins went voluntarily for routine...
天呐 他像是赶公车似的
For God's sake! He looks like he's trying to catch a bus.
抱歉 你们在等我吗
Sorry. Are you waiting for me?
我只是去反复核实一点东西
I just had to double-check some stuff.
索尼娅·贝克工作经历的时间表...
Chronology of Sonia Baker's employment records.
跟史蒂芬·科林斯的面试是4月10日的事
The interview with Stephen Collins happened on the 10th of April.
而那封确认她得到工作的信
The letter confirming she got the job
是4月25日寄出的
was posted on the 25th of April.
但在此前整一个月 3月25日
But a whole month before any of that - on the 25th of March -
她就告诉希娜·高芙她要为史蒂芬·科林斯工作了
she told Sheena Gough she was going to work for Stephen Collins.
希娜·高芙会不会搞错了日期
Could Sheena Gough have got the dates mixed up?
我一开始也是这么想的
Well, that was my first thought,
但这事是在索尼娅·贝克的生日派对上提起的
but this was discussed at Sonia's birthday party.
3月25日
25th March.
我就是这么问的 特别问这一点
Exactly what I asked. Specifically.
"史蒂芬·科林斯给她的那份工作" "对"
"The job with Stephen Collins?" "Yes."
而史蒂芬·科林斯告诉你
And Stephen Collins told you
她去给他工作之前 他们从没见过
that he'd never met her until she went to work in his office.
对
Yeah.
我刚刚跟他的前任调查员茱莉·米切尔通过话
I just spoke to his previous researcher Julie Mitchell.
中♥央♥新闻署意外地邀她去一份更优厚的工作
She was unexpectedly offered a better job at the COI.
好吧
Fine.
如果科林斯把她安插♥进♥那个职位...
So if Collins shoe-horned her into that job...
不对 等等
No, hang on.
如果史蒂芬·科林斯对我撒过任何谎...
If Stephen Collins lied to me, ever...
不 你...
No. You...
我知道你怎么想
I know what you're thinking.
如果是她在勒索他呢
What if she blackmailed him?
你说呢
Don't you?
你说呢
Don't you?
我不这么认为
I don't.
是吗
You did.
这话题是你挑起来的
You started that ball rolling.
是啊 但那是我得知
Yeah, well. That was before I knew
索尼娅·贝克和福伊有过恋情之前
Sonia Baker had a sexual history with Foy.
在大学时分分合合 之后也藕断丝连
On/off at university, and since.
他一会儿上她 一会儿甩她
Humps her and dumps her
他一无聊了 她就不可自拔地回到他身边
and she can't resist bouncing back when he's a little bit bored,
他自然觉得妙不可言
which he thinks is fantastic.
那个男人不会啊 召之即来
I mean what guy wouldn't. Shag on tap.
直到她开始和科林斯有染
Until she starts an affair with Collins.
福伊嫉妒了
Foy gets jealous.
他写两封匿名信一定有实际目的的
And he must have had a realistic motive for the anonymous letters.
再说我们一向他打探他就跑没影了
Plus he vanishes the moment we start asking questions.
那该怎么看
So what are we thinking?
科林斯为什么撒谎
Why is Collins lying?
他迄今唯一的谎言结果证明对他有利
The only lies he's told have turned out in his favour.
她一死 还有什么必要
Once she's dead, what is the point
承认他要为她离开他妻子
in admitting he was going to leave his wife for her?
这就是他做的最差劲的事了
That's the worst he's done.
而且 她听说自己生命受到威胁
Plus, Foy's the first person she calls
先打给了福伊
when she hears her life's been threatened.
这不会是巧合
Which can't be a coincidence.
抱歉 先生们
Excuse me, chaps.
安德鲁 说句话
Now, Andrew.
就两分钟
Er, two minutes.
你建议科林斯去跟警♥察♥谈
You advised Collins to talk to the police?
只是想让他不至被捕
Only to prevent him been arrested.
你还说他的坏话 说他可能保不住工作了
And briefing against him, saying his job is on the line?
-没 我... -休·普瑞斯特纳认为你说了
- No, I... - Hugh Priestner thinks you did.
我开玩笑说保护科林斯很费力气
I joked about Collins been a high maintenance charge.
跟大记者开小玩笑
Ah, a little joke with a big journalist
-完全是无心之举 -乔治...
- is not contrived at all - George...
史蒂芬·科林斯这一周惹的麻烦
Stephen Collins has had more crap on his plate in a week
比你一辈子能惹的都多
than you could stand in a lifetime.
他需要人尽力帮他 而非耍心计的言论
He needs all the help he can get. Not gimisk review.
说他的好话 把错误纠正过来
Brief in his favour. Put this right.
他到了吗
Is he here yet?
你是谁
Who are you?
-我要说的都说了 -他是跟麦卡夫瑞先生来的
- I've said all I'm going to say. - He's with Mr McCaffrey.
你需要保镖了
You need a bodyguard?
突发♥情♥况
Suddenly.
-每月两千块 -要还是给
- 2,000 quid a month. - Asking or offering?
索尼娅每月有两千块现金入账 哪来的
Sonia was banked in 2 grand a month in cash. Where from?
我们不知道
We don't know where.
但你知道这事 却没告诉我
But you knew it for a fact. And didn't tell me.
没 我有很多事没告诉你呢
No. There's a lot of stuff I haven't told you.
你知道的越多处境就越危险
The more you know the more you compromise.
-我是想掩护你 -你怕什么
- I'm trying to cover you. - From what?
他们对我说话的口气好像我已经是个嫌疑犯了
They're talking to me like I'm some kind of bloody suspect already!
我第一次问你们的事 你说只是玩玩
The first time I asked you about her, you called it a fling.
有证据表明这不是真的
When the evidence disprove that,
你承认你爱上了她
you admitted you were in love with her.
你终于承认你打算为了她离开安
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表