剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
现在轮到我了
Well, now it's my turn.
史蒂芬 我真的很抱歉发生了这种事
Stephen, I'm really sorry this has happened.
-好啊 把这写出来吧 -但是你把这事
- Good, well, print that. - But what's to be gained
捅给媒体能得到什么好处呢
by feeding it to the press?
-个人的满足感 -对索尼娅的谋杀案毫无帮助
- Personal satisfaction. - Sonia's murder won't benefit.
如果卡尔·麦卡夫瑞在跟你妻子
If Cal McCaffrey's having an affair
-搞外遇 -那不叫外遇
- with your wife... - It's not an affair.
他上她是为了惹我生气 我也要他好看
He's screwing her to screw me. And I'm screwing him back.
你达不到这目的
No you're not.
你只会让自己看上去像个
You sent yourslf up to look like an MP,
宁愿用私人生活的丑事去给一篇报道抹黑的议员
who'd sacrifice his personal life to discredit a story
而这是因为你有要隐瞒的事
because he's got something to hide.
公平地讲 史蒂芬 你确实有
Which, let's be fair, Stephen, you have.
卡尔提醒你说索尼娅可能是被安插在你办公室的
Cal warned you that Sonia might have been planted in your office.
这事要曝光给媒体吗
Is that going on general release to the press?
直到卡尔告诉我 我什么都不知道
I knew nothing about that until Cal told me.
好吧
Fine.
但那是因为他觉得你该知道才好意告诉你的
But that was a favour because he thought you needed to know.
你要认真考虑这件事可能事与愿违
The chances of this backfiring on you personally
伤害到你的几率 史蒂芬
need serious consideration, Stephen.
如果你想打击他 说句话 我就解雇他
If you want to give him a pasting, say so. I'll sack him.
那你们说点什么
So give me something.
你们知道什么
What have you got?
警方知道这是谋杀
The police know it was murder.
但有人劝他们不要这么想
They're being encouraged not to.
如果你不是索尼娅的真正雇主
And if you weren't Sonia's principal employer,
你肯定想知道谁是
you surely want to know who was.
如果不想找麦卡夫瑞 我的手♥机♥号♥在这上面
If McCaffrey's a no-no, my mobile's on there.
卡尔
Cal?
安
Anne.
-你不能把事捅出去 -你说什么啊
- You can't put that story out. - What're you talking about?
我不想这事捅出去
I don't want it out.
我觉得已经晚了 史蒂芬
I think it's already gone Stephen.
所有人 包括我都会否认传言
All parties are absolutely denyiing the rumours, including me.
如果传出去了 就得覆水重收
If it's gone out, you'll have to retract it.
真不敢相信我说"公平地讲 史蒂芬"
I can't believe I said, "Let's be fair, stephen."
就那么冲口而出
It just came out.
他妻子被个混♥蛋♥上了
There's his wife's being knobbed by a hack.
天晓得谁在跟他过意不去
He's being knobbed by God knows who.
我却说
And there's me saying,
"公平地讲 史蒂芬"
"Let's be fair, Stephen."
我世面见得不够多
I don't get out enough, obviously.
可看起来 这样倒能让人回心转意
Bloody hell, that's the way to turn one round.
-你会解雇卡尔吗 -我已经解雇卡尔了
- Would you sack Cal? - I've already sacked Cal.
至少不跟他续约了
Well, I'm not renewing his contract.
他没说吗
Hasn't he said?
他大概以为我不是认真的
Well, maybe he thinks I don't mean it.
他挣钱不少 我这儿有两万五的存款
His earnings aren't bad. I've got a 25 grand deposit here.
这里也是
Same here.
我能看看你在酒店写的东西吗
Can I see what you were writing in the hotel?
我扔在那儿了
I left it there.
你放在口袋里了
You put it in your pocket.
安
你是如此
如此特别
容我说
美丽
睿智
有爱心
容我说
美丽
坚强的 高尚的
坦诚的
忠诚的
关切的
不寻常的
不知为何 却不被看重
孤独
感到被出♥卖♥♥♥
没有安全感
遭到背叛
-海伦在找你 -谢谢
- Helen's looking for you. - Thank you.
如果你有16小时 我想跟你说句话
And I want a word when you've got, like, 16 hours.
-怎么了 -你搞砸了我的推荐
- What? - You buggered up my references for the course.
-我说的是好话啊 -他们都给我看了
- I gave you a good reference. - They've shown it to me.
你可以说我能做个好记者 或是有灵性...
You could've said I'd make a good journalist. Or show flare...
我怎么会知道你能做个好记者
How do I know you'll make a good journalist?
你怎么知道你能做个好记者
How do YOU know you'll make a good journalist?
我告诉他们你聪明有冲劲 说了两次
I told them you were bright and pushy. Twice.
-移开 -我过会儿就出去了
- Shift that! - I'm off out on a bit.
那又如何 移开
Big deal. Shift it.
新闻编辑部 他去开会了
Newsroom. He's just gone into a meeting.
恐怕人生就这么不如意
Well, that's life, I'm afraid.
丹 我把抄本电邮给你了
Dan? I've e-mailed you the transcript.
好的
Great. Um...
抱歉 我忘了你的名字了 真是的
Sorry, I've forgotten your name. Just terrible.
-你没问过 我是希德 -我是新来的
- You never asked. Syd. - I'm new here.
我知道 我今天跟你合作吗
I know. Am I working with you today?
很有可能 你想喝咖啡吗
More than likely. Look. Do you want a coffee?
希德 名字这么短 真好记
Syd. Such a short name. So memorable.
在抄本里写着 多米尼克·福伊说
In the transcript, Dominic Foy says that...
那可是机密
Oi, oi. That's confidential.
-抱歉 -多福
- Sorry. - DF.
多福一直说他有多爱索尼
DF goes on about how much he loved Son...
-索贝 对不对 -那怎么了
- SB, yeah? - So?
你知道他是同性恋吗
You know he's gay?
-你是说你知道 -我是说我能证明
- What you're saying you do? - I'm saying I can prove it.
之前什么都没有 然后开始每两个月一次
There's nothing up to there, and then it starts every two months.
绝对未纳税
Definitely untaxed?
对 是的
I mean, it is.
海伦查到了未纳税收入
Helen has found untaxed income
从华纳-施洛兹的账户流入多米尼克·福伊的账户
going into Dominic Foy's account from Warner-Schloss.
游说集团
The lobbyists?
怎么会 他没有政♥治♥背景啊
How come? He's got no political background.
他拿了华纳-施洛兹三笔两万五的付款
He took three payments of 25 grand from Warner-Schloss.
他是自♥由♥职业者 他可能在为他们工作
He's freelance, he might have been working for them.
是汇入他私人账户的
Went into his personal account.
第三笔款项是索尼娅·贝克死前不久到账的
The third was paid in just before Sonia Baker died,
但两日后记入借方
but debited two days after.
华纳-施洛兹为谁做说客呢
And Warner-Schloss are lobbyists for?
-不知道 -他们的客户包括U-EX石油公♥司♥
- I don't know. - Amongst others, U-EX Oil.
而科林斯是能源委员会的主席
Collins chairs the Energy Committee.
天呐
Jesus.
所以说 是福伊雇了索尼娅·贝克
So... Foy was employing Sonia Baker.
但他没再跟她上♥床♥了
Well, he wasn't screwing her any more.
反正没真正上♥床♥ 希德说他是同性恋
Not biblically, anyway. Syd reckons he's gay.
希德是谁
Who's Syd?
-我在找这半年的日记 -你要什么
- Half-year diary. - What do you need?
没事 我在找呢
No, it's OK. I'm on it.
你十分钟后有会议啊
You've got that meeting in ten minutes.
我知道 但是 这是...
Yeah, I know, but this is er...
警方要我出示我跟索尼娅约会期间
The police need receipts for cash transactions
现金交易的收据
from the time I was seeing Sonia.
我只要拿出足够证据表明我没有...
I just need to account for enough to show them that I wasn't...
付她钱或是什么的 懂吗
paying her for anything, you know.
-你完全可以让我帮你 -不 那样不好
- You could just ask me to help... - No. It wouldn't feel right,
-不该让你做这个 -史蒂芬 这只是文案工作
- you doing this. - Stephen, this is just paperwork.
我不用选择立场也能给你收拾桌子
I don't need to take sides to tidy your desk.
我就会替你收拾桌子的 好吗 交给我吧
I'm just tidying your desk. OK? Leave it with me.
-去开会 -谢谢
- Go to your meeting. - Thank you.
我之前只听过他的声音 所以就转身看了他一眼
I've only ever heard his voice. So I turned to get a peek.
他看到我看他 就有点...
He saw me looking, and kind of...
来吧的意思
Game on.
-你说什么 -他微微笑了一下
- I... I beg your pardon? - He half-smiled.
有人冲你笑 你就跟他们上♥床♥了
Somebody half-smiles and you gonna have sex with them?
不会 是啊 差不多吧
No. Well... Yeah, mostly.
这也太不开化了吧
That's bloody primitive.
爸爸 别这样 希德你说
Dad, can we just? Syd.
我在店外等着他
I waited outside the shop,
假装给手♥机♥充电
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表