剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
要我送你去哪吗
Can I take you anywhere?
不用谢谢
No thanks.
你读了吗
Did you read it?
你想让我看吗
Did you expect me to?
你见到黛拉了吗
Have you seen Della?
-她手♥机♥关机了 -她家昨晚遭入室行窃
- Her phone's off. - She got burgled last night.
海伦当时和她在一起
Helen was with her.
-丢了什么东西 -上来就问这个
- What got taken? - Like that's your first question!
她的电脑
Her computer.
-海伦 -你好
- Helen... - Hi.
-昨晚发生什么事了 -她没事
- What happened last night? - She's OK.
善心人
顶尖大厦
-你好 -你好 有事吗
- Hello. - Hi. Can I help you?
我跟你们大楼的经理有约 我是海伦·普瑞格
I've got an appointment with your buildings manager. Helen Preger.
请你签名 谢谢
If you could sign in, please. Thanks.
喂 接待处这里有位海伦·普瑞格找你
Hi. I've got a Helen Preger in reception for you.
海伦·普瑞格
Helen Preger.
好
Ok.
艾伦好像不记得跟你有约
Alan doesn't seem to be expecting you.
是吗 我没走错楼吧
Really? I am in the right building?
-你要找哪栋楼 -麦当劳大厦 不是吗
- Which building you are looking for? - McDonald's. No?
说不准 让我再看看
I don't know. Let's have another look.
好吧 我不敢肯定 不过要么是汤姆·戴利
OK, not certain, but it's either a Tom Daley
要么是多米尼克·福伊
or Dominic Foy.
I和Y有点相像
The Is and Ys are similar.
-多米尼克·福伊吗 -对
- Dominic Foy? - Yeah.
请在这一栏签名
Just sign in the box, please.
抱歉 不过 我应该在几小时前送达的
I'm sorry. Only I... should have delivered this hours back.
-没事 -好吧 不过 帮我个忙
- Whatever. - Yeah, well. It's just... it's for my benefit.
请你能在这栏写点东西吗
If you could just... If you could just write in the box, please.
写什么
Write what?
快递无问题
Er... no problems with delivery.
救命恩人啊 谢谢
Lifesaver! Cheers.
好了 我要跟你讲的事是机密
All right what I'm gonna tell you is confidential.
为了你自己好 保密
For your own benefit, confidential.
今早四点
At 4 a.m. this morning,
摩托车快递员苏醒了
the motorcycle courier regained consciousness.
状态还很糟 但他记得出事前的事情
Still poorly. But he does remember events leading up to the incident.
他描述出了开枪击中他的人
He was able to give us a description of the man who shot him.
这是他的描述
This is his.
这是你对抢劫你公♥寓♥的人的描述
And this is your description of the man that robbed your flat.
多米尼克·福伊吗
Dominic Foy?
正是
Yeah.
我们能谈谈索尼娅·贝克的事吗
Can we talk to you about Sonia Baker?
索尼娅·贝克是谁
Who's Sonia Baker?
她死去当天早上你跟她聊了一个小时
You talked to her for an hour the morning she died.
就是那个索尼娅·贝克
That Sonia Baker.
-你们是警♥察♥吗 -警♥察♥也可能会找你
- What are you? Police? - We could have been.
请坐 坐吧
Take a seat. Take... take a seat.
我给你们弄些门卡
I'll just get you some passes.
萨莉 三张门卡 再来点咖啡和饼干吗
Sally, three passes and... Coffee and biscuits all round?
谢谢
Please.
-你先问 -问什么
- You start the questions. - With what?
先问信的事
Letters first
要不他肯定不会相信我们有足够把他扯进来的信息
or he's never gonna believe we've got enough to hook him.
我们确实没有
We haven't.
听我说 上来就问信我们就问不下去了
Look, we start with the letter we got no where to go.
说他给《邮报》的那封传真
Mention the fax he sent to the "Mail"
暂时别提"科林斯太太"
and hold back on the "Mrs Collins".
该死
Shit!
-我们把他丢了 -什么意思
- We've lost him. - As in?
-他跑了 -好 至少我们知道我们找对人了
- He's legged it. - Good. At least we know we got the right man.
我去找人查他的地址
I'll get someone to find an address for him.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
这是搜查这里的搜查证
A warrant to search the premises
并有权带走任何与我的调查相关的资料
and remove any material pertinent to my investigations.
有必要我都会拿走
All of it if I have to.
能在那里安排一位警员吗
Can we have an officer down there, please?
确保没人离开
Make sure no one leaves.
那个抢劫我公♥寓♥的人就是杀手
The guy who burgled my flat was the killer.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我不会为了这个拿命冒险 卡梅隆
No way am I risking my life for this, Cameron!
我要他被逮住
I want him caught.
你该先来跟我打招呼
You should've warned me yourself.
叫你的小鬼都停下 你要找的在这儿
Call the goblins off. What you're looking for is in here.
谁认定这会不是证物的
Who decided this was ambiguous?
无意冒犯 不过没有一丁点证据...
With respect, there isn't a shred of evidence...
这是哪来的
Where did this come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
哪来的
Where?
线人是匿名的
The contact is anonymous
因为他的或她的生命可能有危险
on the grounds that his or her life may be in jeopardy.
我完全支持这一假设
I back that assumption fully.
我要你的线人
I need your contact.
我无能为力
I can't help you.
卡勒姆·麦卡夫瑞 你因涉嫌妨碍司法
Callum McCaffrey, I'm arresting you on suspicion of
被捕 把他铐起来
perverting the course of justice. Cuff him.
铐起来
Cuff him!
你有权保持沉默 但如果你在问询时
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
不肯吐露随后可能程堂的信息
if you do not mention now when question
或许会不利于你的辩护
something that you later rely on in court.
而你所说的一切可能会被记录下来
Anything you do say may be taken down
并当做证词 用于对你的起诉
and used in evidence against you.
他做了什么 他做了什么
What's he done? What's he done?
借过
Excuse me.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表