剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
政 局 密 云
抱歉
Sorry.
女士们先生们 请注意
Attention, ladies and gentlemen.
由于意外情况
We are being held in this position
我们被迫滞留于此
due to unforeseen circumstances.
是这样 格林公园一站有人卧轨
Well, there is a body on the line at Green Park.
葛莉娅 戴维斯的审核笔记我只拿到一半
Greer, I've only got half the notes on the Davis review.
我没有责怪别人的意思
I'm not blaming anybody else.
-咖啡给你放桌上了 -太好了
- Spare coffee on your desk. - Oh, great.
-谢谢 -你知道你该去开会吧
- Thank you. - You know where you meant to be?
我知道 但是得等会再去了
I do, but I'll be a while.
今天国会的会议是必须出席 必须投票的
And today's change to a three-line whip in the House.
我知道 乔治打电♥话♥通知我了 谢谢
I know. George phoned me. Thank you.
太好了
Great.
就靠我们"丰厚"的薪水
Given our generous salaries,
如果我们严重负债
if we're get heavily into debt
至少还有点偿清债务的希望
we at lease have some prospect of getting out of it.
说得好
Hear, hear!
可是 有太多人与我们不同
However, too many people are not in our position.
还有太多人...
And there are too many...
他还在呢
He's still in there!
不 我是说他 还有气 还没死呢
No! Him - his breathing. He's still in there!
倒车 把车倒过来
Back the unit up. Back the bloody unit up!
-停车 -更正 一死一伤
- Stop! - Correction. One body, one survivor.
有人幸存
We have a survivor.
这位尊敬的先生说得对
The Honourable Gentleman is right.
确实有些令人不齿的案例
There are some absolutely disgraceful cases,
正因如此 社区财政...
which is why the community finance and...
索尼娅死了
Sonia's dead.
我们回办公室吧
Let's go over to the office.
-他没事吧 -没事 他很好
- Is he all right? - Yes, he's fine. He's all right.
史蒂芬 我们回办公室吧
Stephen, let's go over to the office.
怎么死的
How?
她卧轨了
She went under a train.
-什么时候 -今早
- When? - This morning.
其他细节我就不知道了
I don't have any other details.
史蒂芬 我刚刚听说了你调查员的事
Stephen, I just heard about your researcher.
你先告诉安德鲁再来告诉我吗
You tell Andrew before you tell me?
记者在跟踪此事
The hacks are on to it,
很多人在要求我们发表评论
we're getting a lot of request for comment.
我没什么好说的
I've nothing to say.
我已经让克洛伊起草一份初步回应了
I've asked Chloe to draft something as a first response.
好啊 那克洛伊爱说什么说什么吧
Good. Well, Chloe can say what she wants.
作为索尼娅的老板 大家至少会指望你发表个声明
As Sonia's boss, the least they'd expect is a statement from you.
史蒂芬 我认为安德鲁说得对
Stephen, I think Andrew's right.
能给我们半个小时吗
Can we have half an hour?
反正我们也要去做能源部简报
We've got an Energy briefing, anyway.
可以在开始之前说点什么
We can do something on the front of that.
索尼娅的事我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about Sonia.
-大家早 -早上好
- Morning, everybody. - Good morning.
在我们开始之前
Before we go any further,
科林斯先生要宣读一份声明
Mr Collins is going to read a statement.
史蒂芬
Stephen?
索尼娅·贝克是一位聪明
Sonia Baker was a bright,
广受大家喜爱的能源委员会调查员
well-liked researcher for the Energy Committee.
团队的成员都对她的离世感到震惊
Everyone on the team is shocked by her death.
我想对她的家人表达衷心的哀悼
I want to pass on our sincere condolences to her family.
警方是否已说明这是出意外
Have the police clarified whether it was an accident?
我们一直在与伦敦警♥察♥厅保持联♥系♥
We're liaising constantly with the Met.
在此之前她是否有抑郁的迹象
Was there any indication of depression prior to this?
我们都无权对此给出回答
Nobody here is qualified to answer that question.
她是你的直属下属
She worked directly to you.
她最近有没有显得受到困扰
Did she seemed at all disturbed recently?
得了 海伦
Give us a break, Helen.
我又不是心理医生
I'm not a shrink.
她看上去很开心 精力充沛 她的工作...
She seemed bright, buoyant. Her work was...
在警方调查结束之前 我们也不清楚情况
We're in the dark really, untill the police investigation.
史蒂芬 我们今早都乘坐了朱比利线
Stephen, we both use the Jubilee Line in the mornings.
那又如何
So?
我跟你乘同一列车
I was on the same train you were.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
而因为有人卧轨 我们被迫滞留了一段时间
Which was held back for a body on the line.
这让你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
看在上帝的份上 别这么讨厌
For God's sakes, don't be gruesome.
我们只能说 我们在等待尸检结果
Line being we're awaiting the inevitable inquest
才能做进一步声明
to know what to think.
我想就到此为止吧
Um, I think that just about wraps it up,
女士们先生们 谢谢前来
ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming.
-你好 -安 我是安德鲁·威尔逊
- Hello. - Anne? Andrew Wilson.
史蒂芬回曼彻斯特了吗
Is Stephen in Manchester?
-他不是在伦敦吗 -他好像躲起来了
- He's down there, isn't he? - He seems to have gone off-line.
不必担心 我会找到他的 抱歉打扰你了
Erm... No worrys. I'll find him. I'm sorry to bother you.
等等 他为什么要躲起来 安德鲁
Wait, why would he go off-line, Andrew?
你要跟史蒂芬谈谈明天报纸的事
You need to speak to Stephen about tomorrow's papers.
好吗
OK?
据《每日电讯报》称 买♥♥♥房♥♥人要开心了
The "Daily Telegraph". Good news for house buyers,
据称 房♥价即将下跌
allegedly. House prices set to fall.
是帕蒂找我吗
It wasn't Paddy for me, was it?
这里是史蒂芬·科林斯
You're through to Stephen Collins.
我现在不在 请在嘟声后留言
I'm not here right now. But please leave a message after the tone.
-出什么事了 -《镜报》则头版报道了另一则新闻
- What's the matter? - The "Mirror" leads on a different story.
政♥治♥调查员 索尼娅·贝克之死
The death of political researcher Sonia Baker
和她老板表现出的强烈悲痛
and the Victorial distress of her boss,
即来自曼彻斯特的国会议员
Manchester MP
-史蒂芬·科林斯 -爸爸
- Stephen Collins. - Dad.
《特快报》也头版报道了这则新闻
The "Express" has the very same story as their lead.
这里就简单的写到"哀痛不已"
"Devastated?" It says simply.
并使用了同一张科林斯先生的照片
And the same picture there of Mr Collins.
今天的《晚间新闻》就到这儿
That's all from "Newsnight" tonight.
别接
Don't answer it.
史蒂芬
给乔治·费格斯打电♥话♥
马上
葛莉娅
国会议员
为年轻
调查员
黯然泪下
-莉兹 -卡尔
- Liz. - Cal.
你怎么没晒黑
Where's your tan?
赶上了加那利群岛五年来最多雨的时节
Wettest Canaries for five years, apparently.
但我带去的年轻女士只是冲着机票去的
But the young lady I took with me was only in it for the plane fare.
你该让我先替你把把关
Well, you need to run 'em past me first.
我一眼就能挑出淘金女
I can spot a duffer in my life.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor
-给史蒂芬·科林斯送点花 -那是谁
-and send some flowers to Stephen Collins. - Being?
-你不看报吗 -有一搭没一搭地看
- Do you read the papers? - Only every other day.
你看报是领工资的
You're paid to.
他是个国会议员 在保得利大厦
He's an MP. Portcullis House.
不留言 就写"节哀 卡尔"
No message. Just put, "Sorry. Cal."
看看英国工业联合会在此事上的立场
See what the CBI's position is on this,
如果有必要 去跟唐纳德澄清
and clear it with Donald if you need to.
-抱歉 -好了 如果大家都到齐了
- Sorry. - Right. If we are all gathered.
关于史蒂芬·科林斯的照片招供
The Stephen Collins photo confession.
没想到这事还会另有内情
There's a lot more interest than I expected.
他是能源部专责委员会的主席
He's chairing the Energy Select Committee
没有人像他晋升得这么快
a lot ealier in his career than anybody else had.
大家都认定他明年就能入阁
Everybody's betting on him to make cabinet the next year.
反对他的人都在兴风作浪 想给他添堵
The opposition is stirring to block a main player.
值得我们报道一番
It's worth the coverage to play the scrap out.
他的一名雇员自杀了
He had a member of staff who topped herself.
-有什么可报道的 -看看那张照片啊
- Where's the story? - Well, look at the picture.
看过了
I've seen the picture.
你为什么觉得不值得报道 卡尔
Why is that not a story to you, Cal?
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表