剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
Back door.
这是前门的 警报器没用
Front door. Alarm's knackered.
这样真的没问题吗
Sure this is OK?
很确定
Dead sure, yeah.
只是我工作忙 可能不怎么在家
It's just that I might not be around much. Work's pretty busy.
如果我去旅馆 记者会追过去的
If I'm in a hotel, the hacks'll only track me down.
我家就不会了
Unlike this one!
一点钟方向有大光头
Baldrick at one o'clock.
给你
Here.
-回见了 -回见
- I'll see you when I see you. - Yeah.
安 还有几个采访要做...
Anne, we've got a couple more interviews lined up...
真不敢相信你们这儿开门有多早
I can't believe what time you start in here!
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah. Tell me about it!
这个是今早七点十分从这里发出去的
This was faxed from here at ten past seven this morning.
-能告诉我谁签的字吗 -不能
- Could you tell me who signed for it? - No.
-为什么 -这是私人交易
- Why not? - Private transaction.
这是警方调查
It's a police matter.
那好啊
OK, fine.
给我看你的委任证
I'll need to see your warrant card
指刑法中规定不得对警方隐瞒与犯罪相关的信息
用316条款逼我说出来
and a Section 316 forcing me to disclose.
而你拿不出
Which you won't have.
好吧
Ok.
给你五十块现金
Fifty. Cash.
-男的还是女的 -记不得了
- Male or female? - I can't remember.
早上七点来这儿的人不会很多吧
You can't have many people come here at seven in the morning.
实际上还挺多的 留学生来用网
We do, actually. Foreign students for the internet.
-现金交易 -什么
- Cash transaction. - Say again?
-现金交易 -监控设备呢
- Cash transaction. - Security?
-摄像机不好用 -该死
- Dummy camera. - Shit!
等等
Hold on a sec.
但我想我可能知道是谁做了《邮报》的报道
But I think I might know who's running the story for the "Mail"
不知有没有帮助
if it helps.
你今早跟我描述的那个男人
The guy you described to me this morning,
他以前来过这儿吗
has he used this bureau before?
没来发过传真 但有时午饭时间见过他路过
Not for faxing, but I sometimes see him walking past lunchtimes.
往哪走
Going which way?
从右往左
Right to left.
我不敢肯定 但我觉得他好像戴着个顶尖的挂饰
I couldn't swear to it, but I think he was wearing an Apex tag.
顶尖的挂饰是什么
What's an Apex tag?
顶尖大厦 就在街角 办公楼
The Apex building. Round the corner. Serviced offices.
太棒了 帮了大忙 你保重
Listen, that's great. Big help. You take care.
我也有好处嘛
For all the good it does me!
-请坐 -这地方不错
- Sit down. - Fine place to work.
这是编辑的办公室 我没有办公室
It's the editor's office. I don't actually have one.
要喝点什么吗 咖啡还是茶
Can I get you a drink? Coffee, tea?
我现在不能咖啡了 是不是
I can't drink coffee any more, can I?
我睡不着觉 咖啡可帮不了我
Not a wink, so coffee won't help me, will it?
-那就要茶吧 -请给我杯茶 麦卡夫瑞先生
- So ask for tea. - Tea, please, Mr McCaffrey.
-咖啡 谢谢 -好的
- Coffee, thanks. - Sure.
别喊他麦卡夫瑞先生 他说他叫卡尔
Don't call him Mr McCaffrey. He said his name's Cal.
-他喊我斯戴格太太 -那没事
- He calls me Mrs Stagg. - That's fine.
但他不是什么"先生"
But he's not a "mister".
麦卡夫瑞先生 我需要你的帮助
Mr McCaffrey, I need your help.
葬礼的一切事宜我都安排好了
I've got everything arranged for a funeral -
家人齐聚 朋友 好朋友都来了
family, all my friends, good friends.
但却没有尸体 他们扣着凯文的尸体不放
But there's no body. They won't release Kelvin's body.
你们去找过谁
Who have you talked to?
接手这个案子的警♥察♥ 贝尔 对我置之不理
I got a brush-off from the new guy running the case - Bell.
甚至不肯见我
Wouldn't even talk to me.
派了个警长来跟我说...
Got some sergeant to come down to tell me...
给我们个大标题 "我儿子在哪"
We need a big fat headline. "Where's my son?"
说是因为他属于证据
On the groud that he's evidence,
他们要扣着他的尸体直到案子了结
they're keeping him until the case is cleared.
或是"他们未经母亲许可就开膛破肚"
Or "They cut him open without her permission".
我就是想找个人说点他的好话
I just need somebody say something nice about him.
他们甚至不让我们看看他
They won't even let us see him.
他说已经有人确认尸体的身份了
He said we've seen anyone to identify him.
让妈妈再看一眼又有何妨呢
Where's the harm in mom looking again?
他们要把他转移去希思罗附近的什么地方
They've moved him out to some place near Heathrow.
说是"挤不下"
"Overcrowding."
我说"那送他回来 我们这儿不挤"
I said, "Well, send him home. We're not overcrowded!"
我会找个同事写篇报道
I'll get a colleague to run a piece.
他会把过程跟你们说明
He'll talk it through with you.
不能给你们头版头条
You won't get a front page headline.
但我会马上着手办的
But I'll get on it right away.
-谢谢 能把皮特叫进来吗 -他去接电♥话♥了
- Thanks. Can you send Pete in? - He's just taken a call.
这不够重要所以你不做吗
It's not important enough for you to do it?
卡梅隆·福斯特 编辑
会议中
呆在这
Stay there.
没有搜查证不行 这样很不合适
Not without a warrant. This is not appropriate.
你以为我们没有搜查证
You assume we haven't got a warrant.
我不在 能去拿我的电脑和大衣吗
I've left the building. Can you get my laptop and my coat?
各位请坐
Sit down, gentlemen.
有什么...有什么实际问题我能帮忙的吗
What can I er... What can I do for you realistically?
或许找个我们能私聊的地方会比较合适
Somewhere a bit more private might be appropriate.
是啊...
Um, yeah...
-怎么回事 -我回头解释
- Look, what's going on? - I'll explain later.
如果我的办公室没人 我们可以去那儿
Well, if my office were free, we... we could use that.
行啊
It's an idea.
-黛拉 你在哪 -正要回办公室
- Della, where are you now? - Just coming back to the office.
别 找地方停车 我去找你 你的电脑呢
Don't. Park up. I'll come and find you. Where's your laptop?
-在家 怎么了 -警♥察♥来了
- At home. Why? - The police are in the building.
我不知道他们有没有搜查证
I don't know if they've got a warrant or not.
-我们得跟《邮报》的一个人谈谈 -好
- We need to talk to this guy from the "Mail". - Okay.
-我不要躲着警♥察♥ -你到底在干什么
- I'm not hiding from the police. - What the hell are you doing?
我不想让他们知道我们有联络
I don't want them to know we've been talking.
-我没什么可觉得羞耻的 -我也是
- I'm ashamed of nothing. - Me neither.
这不只是关于凯文的死 好吗
This is not just about Kelvin's death. OK?
那天还有别人死了 之后也有人死了
Other people died on that day and since.
我不在乎他们
I don't care about them!
听着 你们希望凯文能洗清罪名对吗 我也是
Look, you want Kelvin's name cleared. Yeah? So do I.
但不会明天就做到的 相信我
It's not gonna happen tomorrow. Trust me.
走吧 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
如果黛拉·史密斯在的话
If Della Smith is in the building,
拜托谁能告诉她 她家烧毁了
could somebody please tell her that her house burnt down
或是中彩票了
or lottery numbers came up?
不在吗
No?
我没有撒谎的习惯 她不在
I'm not in the habit of lying. She's not here.
-她在调查凯文·斯戴格的案子 -没错
- She's working on the Kelvin Stagg murder. - Correct.
跟你的主任记者 卡尔·麦卡夫瑞合作
With your chief reporter, Cal McCaffrey.
-没错 -他在吗
- Also correct. - Is he here?
我想不在 贝尔先生
I believe not. Mr Bell...
是贝尔督察
It's Detective Chief Inspector Bell.
如果你想找大忙人谈话
If you want to talk to busy people,
要么预约 要么就可能扑空
you make a date or risk a disappointment.
能告诉我他们对这起案件的调查到了什么程度了吗
Can you tell me the extent of their investigations into that murder?
-不 -你是他们的编辑
- No. - You're their editor.
他们还没把报道发过来
They haven't filed a story yet.
那他们就...
So they just...
到处跑 花掉你的预算 而什么都不上交吗
what, run around spending your budget without recourse?
老人就这么干 我知道 我不喜欢这样
Seniors do. I know. I don't like it.
我更想做个独♥裁♥者 可那样就没人愿给我♥干♥活了
I'd rather be a dictator, but no one would work for me.
我死了一个警官 别糊弄我
One of my officers was murdered. Don't piss me about!
黛拉·史密斯警告斯图尔特·布朗
Della Smith warned Stuart Brown
说他在保护的病人
that the patient he was guarding
可能是报复行动的目标
was a potential target for reprisals. Now eh...
她哪来的权利说出这样的理论
Where did she get the authority to present that theory?
我就能
I could've.
我妈妈看了电视的报道也能对你这么说
Well, my mother could have given you that from the TV reports.
一个枪手试图杀害一名目击者未遂
A gunman trys to kill a witness, but not quite.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表