剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
I've got her bank statements here they are spot-on.
巴克莱银行的大概没问题
Barclays, maybe.
但她在国民西敏寺银行的账户
And she was taking 2 grand a month
每月有两千块入账
into her NatWest account.
-钱是哪来的 -现金存入 但八成是科林斯
- From? - Cash, but two-to-one, it's Collins.
钱就一直汇入她的账户
And that money's been going in there, right?
就这笔钱自从她开始
That same money's been going in there
为他工作后几个月就开始汇入她的账户了
since a couple of months after she started working with him.
而他公开宣称他们两人的恋情是
Yet he's saying publicly that they only started their affair,
两个月前开始的
what, two months back?
谎没撒圆
Bad liar.
前提是钱确实是他给的
Assuming that he is that source of income.
是啊 我觉得他并不打算离开他妻子
Yeah, well. I don't think he was gonna leave his wife.
而且我认为索尼娅·贝克会自杀
And I think Sonia Baker probably topped herself
就是因为她意识到了这一点
when she realised that he wouldn't.
这样的报道更精彩
It's a much better story.
只是她不是自杀
Except she didn't top herself.
我们知道有人要杀她
We know Sonia Baker was on a hit list.
我去
Fuck me!
-为什么 -我们就在查这个呢
- Well, for what? - That's kind of where we're up to.
这倒不能完全排除自杀
I mean it doesn't rule out suicide entirely,
但是可能性显然小了
but the odds on it are slimmer, obviously.
来自24公里外的一个孩子 凯文·斯戴格
Kid from an estate 15 miles away, Kelvin Stagg.
-那起黑帮血案吗 -那不是黑帮干的
- The gangland killing? - It wasn't a gangland killing.
斯戴格已经是拎包的老手了
Not for the first time Stagg lifted a briefcase.
他拎走了杀手的箱子
It belonged to the hit man.
这是我们找到的唯一联♥系♥
That's the only connection we've got.
斯戴格从没见过索尼娅
Stagg had never met Sonia,
但她给她打电♥话♥ 警告她有人要害她
but he rings her to warn her that someone's after her.
有个持枪者的箱子里
Somebody with a gun has got her name,
有她的名字 照片和行动记录
face, movements in his briefcase.
凯文见过那人 看见了枪 都告诉她了
Kelvin's seen the guy, seen the gun, tells her all this.
-她得有多害怕 -换了你会多害怕
- How scared is she? - How scared would you be?
电♥话♥只打了两分钟
The call only lasted two minutes.
她没报♥警♥
And she didn't ring the police.
一小时内都没再用手♥机♥
She doesn't use her phone again for an hour.
一般人会直接报♥警♥的
You'd be straight on to the police.
除非你有个能跟他谈谈此事的人
Unless you had somebody there to discuss it with.
科林斯那天早上回他自己的公♥寓♥了
Collins went back to his own flat that morning.
你采访过史蒂芬·科林斯了
You've interviewed Stephen Collins?
是啊 我们是私交
Yeah, he's a personal friend.
但是索尼娅·贝克接下来打了将近一个小时的电♥话♥
But the next call Sonia Baker made lasted nearly an hour.
是用座机打的 楼里的付费电♥话♥
From a landline. Payphone in her building.
有个清洁工看见她了
One of the cleaners saw her using it.
干得好皮特
Well done, Pete!
她打到顶尖大厦一家公♥司♥的总机上
She rang a company switchboard - Apex House.
有成果了
Result!
我今晚要是不在这儿
Now, would that have made any sense to you
这些你们都摸不着头脑吧
if I hadn't been here tonight? No.
顶尖大厦现在有
How many businesses currently trade
多少家公♥司♥办公 皮特
out of the Apex building, Pete?
三十多 大都是小公♥司♥
Thirty-odd. Mostly small outfits.
你能查到名字之前别急着自我膨胀
Don't kiss your own arse till you get us a name.
现在有这些就可以了 大家干得漂亮
But that'll do for now. All of you, well done.
就是说一声
Just a general note -
这些东西不要用邮件传送
don't e-mail any of this stuff to each other.
所有复印件都不能流入网络 小心为上
All hard copy has to be kept off the network. Just be sensible.
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
抱歉
Sorry.
我在按字母顺序排你的唱片
Alphabeticising your CDs!
是不是有点抽风
It's not a bit psychiatric?
里面有些最好的还是我在曼彻斯特时你向我推荐的
Some of the best there you recommended when I was in Manchester.
我可没推荐合集
Not the compilations, I didn't.
要知道男人只有过了三十才开始买♥♥合集
You know blokes only start buying compilations past the age of 30.
就怕自己不够潮
Petrified of looking out of the loop!
-你高兴起来了 -是啊
- You've cheered up. - It's true.
我喜欢合集
I like compilations.
再说了 你这年纪还打理音像店有多悲催
Anyway, how sad is managing a record store at your age?
学了六年地缘政♥治♥学肯定手到擒来吧
I bet six years doing geopolitics came in really handy, didn't it?
实际上确实如此 因为我能说出
Well, it does actually because I can tell 'em
在鲍勃·马利发行《女人不要哭泣》期间
how many people were killed during the Jamaican elections
牙买♥♥加选举时有多少人遇害
when Bob Marley released "No Woman No Cry".
我的职员都要被我无聊死了
I bore the arse off all my staff.
想跟我参加派对去吗
Listen, do you fancy this party?
不必了 我在这儿其实还挺开心的
No, I'm actually happier here than I look and
你的小瓶酒让我十分镇定
I'm fully stabilised on all your miniatures.
真不来吗
Are you sure?
-去吧 -好
- Go. - OK.
-回见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
天呐 你常来吗
God! This is your regular?
是啊 第一杯算我的 后面的就得你请了
Yeah. The first drink's on me. The rest I'll have to owe you.
我的音乐烂到你要做和声吗
So my music's so shit, you feel compelled to do backing vocals?
别因为我不去啊 卡尔
Don't not go for me, Cal.
不是 他们总唱卡拉OK
No, they always do karaoke.
我超级讨厌那个
And I hate karaoke...
你这么唱我不反对
present standards excepted.
还想来一杯吗
Do you want another drink?
好
Yeah.
意大利北部有大量降雨
There's been the heavy rain in northen Italy,
在该地区造成洪灾
which resulted in flooding in the area.
即将有所缓解...
We're gonna see some respite...
爸爸
Dad!
妈妈呢
Where's Mum?
她不在吗
Isn't she here?
她留在伦敦过夜了
She's staying in London.
走吧 我们进去 约翰 莫琳 你们好
Come on, let's go in. John. Maureen.
如果我们能查到科林斯的账户 事情就能明朗了
If we had Stephen Collins' accounts, it could make things clearer.
如果我们花够了钱肯定能拿到
Well I'm sure we could get 'em if we paid enough,
有钱能使鬼推磨 但如果卡尔是他朋友
we could get anything, but if Cal's a mate,
他得直接去找科林斯
he's got to ask Collins straight up.
就因为他们是朋友 这可能行不通
Because he's a mate, that might not happen.
那你们怎么打算
Then where are you going?
如何索尼娅·贝克是在勒索科林斯呢
What if Sonia was blackmailing Collins?
如果你要这么说 就得一鼓作气
Well if you gonna say that, you've got to take it the full run.
我是说 科林斯会为此杀她吗
I mean, would Collins have her killed for that?
她坠轨的时候
Well, he's on the underground
他在几站外的地铁里
when she goes under the train up the line.
你怎么能证明他绝对没把那荡♥妇♥推下去呢
How do you prove he definitely didn't give the floozy a push?
我真走运 得到这么份工作
It's just my luck to land an exciting new job
讲水手反抗凶残船长的老电影
跟《叛舰蹀血记》的水手们共事
with the deck crew from "Mutiny On The Bounty".
卡尔知道你们这么想吗
Does Cal know you all think like this?
我只是警告你 你要是有想法就得坚守住
I'm just warning you to stick to your guns if you've got an opinion.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
开始
Go.
我喝了太多了
I've had too much to drink. Erm...
-什么什么 -你不知道吧
- Thingy. - You don't know, do you?
真烂
You're crap.
肮脏维加斯
Dirty Vegas.
-对了 哪张专辑 -同名专辑
- Yeah. Album? - "Dirty Vegas".
对了 哪首歌♥
Yeah. Track?
《未找到》
"Lost Not Found".
15秒
15 seconds.
踩在老年痴呆的线上了
Borderline Alzheimer's.
好了 同一张专辑 另一首歌♥
OK. Same album, different track.
好了吗
Ready?
开始
Go.
下午五点之后她来过电♥话♥吗
Has she rung since teatime?
路易说记者招待会上的话都是你编的
Louis said you made that stuff up in the press conference,
说她也有外遇
that she had an affair as well.
对 她撒谎了
Yes, she lied.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表