剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
不能谈话
Can't talk.
我外面有辆车 如果你想 我可以送你一程
I've got a car outside. I'll give you a lift, if you want.
我不能跟你谈
I can't talk to you.
对了 这位是黛拉 黛拉为我工作
This is Della, by the way. Della works for me.
她跟我一样生气 因为你卖♥♥给我们假消息
She's as pissed off as I am that you sold us duff information.
她想知道怎么会发生这种事
And she would like to know how that could have happened.
为什么尸检报告会改变 乔伊
Why were the post mortem results changed, Joy?
你让我给你初步结果 我就给了你初步结果
You pushed me for early results, I gave you early results.
随后的毒检查到了毒品
Later tox screens revealed the presents of drugs.
这是我从毒理学教授那里问来的
This is what I got from the professor of toxicology.
他原话是"那么大量的可♥卡♥因♥
Quote, "That amount of crack cocaine
在首次毒检中就能查到
would have been detected in the very first screening.
那些告诉你不是如此的人 要么十分无能
Anybody who tells you otherwise is either totally incompetent
要么就是有意误导你"
or deliberately misleading you."
你是哪种 乔伊
Which one is it, Joy?
我们明确知道警♥察♥跟这事无关
We know for a fact the police weren't involved in that decision.
是件怪事
It was weird.
法医实验室说他们之前弄错了
The forensic laboratory said they'd made calculation errors.
我看到新的报告时
When I saw the new report,
我知道他们不会错得如此离谱 就打电♥话♥过去
I knew they couldn't be that far adrift. I rang them.
他们说会给我回电♥话♥
They said they'd phone back.
十分钟后
Ten minutes later,
我的上级进来拿走了我关于这件案子的全部资料
my supervisor came in and removed all my files on that case
说是现在成为机密了
because it's now classified.
据传此事与周二被捕的记者
Rumours suggest a connection between this
卡尔·麦卡夫瑞有关
and Tuesday's arrest of journalist Cal McCaffrey.
麦卡夫瑞被控妨碍警方查办
McCaffrey was charged with obstructing a police inquiry
凯文·斯戴格之死一案
into the death of Kelvin Stagg.
我是黛博拉·霍尔
This is Deborah Hall,
从伦敦市中心的夏洛特街发来报道
Charlotte Street, Central London.
在这儿等着 好吗
Just wait here, yeah?
我只是想说...
I just wanted to say...
你向我们保证过 我们不会这样安葬他
You promised to us we wouldn't have to bury him like this.
-对不起 -你为什么没去参加审讯
- I'm sorry. - Why weren't you at the inquest?
跟他们说你跟我们说的事
Telling them what you told us?
我当时被捕了
I'd been arrested.
要是我说 你就该抓起来
You will be if I have anything to do with it.
你为了你的报道对我们撒谎了
You lied to us to get a few more pages on your story.
那不是我的报道 我的报道还没印出来
That's not my story. My story hasn't even been printed yet.
听我说 我亲眼看过尸检报告
Look, I saw the post mortem results for myself.
他们没找到毒品
They found no drugs.
现在有了
They have now!
他们把他弄成了大家想的那个样子
They've made him look like what everybody wanted him to be -
黑人毒贩
black druggie.
我在试着查明怎么会...
And I am trying to find out how...
我给你那份证据
I gave you that piece of evidence
好让你帮我弟弟正名
so that you'd have clear my brother's name.
我给了你箱子 枪和证人
I give you the briefcase, the gun, the witness!
索尼 杀凯文的那个人
Sonny, the guy that killed Kelvin
昨晚被警♥察♥杀死了...
was murdered by the police last night...
好啊 谢谢 你给我滚那边去
Great. Thank you. Fuck off that way!
他们希望事情就此结束 但事情还没完
And they want that to be an end to it, but it's not!
索尼
Sonny!
索尼
Sonny?
他是土葬还是火葬了
Is he being buried or cremated?
土葬
Buried.
多米尼克·福伊昨天飞往马拉加[西班牙南部城市]
Dominic Foy flew to Malaga yesterday.
他订了明早到希思罗机场的航♥班♥
He's booked a return flight into Heathrow tomorrow morning.
我可以找人去把他抓来
Now, I could have him picked up.
督察是想知道 如果我们能先找到他
What the Inspector wants to know, if we got to him first,
我们要如何展开调查
what our line of investigation would be.
听我说
Look,
如果我们只知道他和索尼娅·贝克是朋友
if all we've got is that he's friends with Sonia Baker,
那我们就没有拘捕他的理由
then we've no cause for arrest.
好吧
Ok.
凯文·斯戴格那天早上给索尼娅·贝克打电♥话♥
When Kelvin Stagg rang Sonia Baker that morning,
我们相信是为了警告她有人要杀她
we believe it was to warn her she was on a hit list.
她没报♥警♥
She didn't call the police.
她没用自己的手♥机♥给任何人打电♥话♥
She didn't call anybody from her own phone.
她用了大厅里的付费电♥话♥
She used a payphone in the lobby.
她讲了一小时 她打给了多米尼克·福伊
She talked for an hour. She rang Dominic Foy.
我们能做笔交易吗
Can we make a deal?
还有其他信息
There is more.
但你已经说了你们也受到了束缚
But you've already said your hands are being tied.
如果我们把消息告诉你们
If we tip information up to you
而你们的主管人员因为政♥治♥原因决定隐藏一些事实
and your governors make political decisions about what gets buried,
我们可能一切都落空了
we could end up seeing nothing.
有编辑的风范
Spoken like an editor.
这要看这则消息能给出多少结论...
Depending how conclusive this information is...
这件事的真♥相♥不止如此
There's a wider picture
我们还不清楚到底是什么
and we're not sure what that is yet,
但延伸的程度可能超越了你们的权限
but it stretches a lot further than you'd probably have access to.
你们提供的信息暂时将只有我和褚维两人知道
The information, for the time being, stays with me and Chewy.
我在向我的上级上报之前
Now, I'll let you know in good time
会及时通知你们的
before I refer anything to my superiors.
而作为回报
In return for fair warning
我们印你们不知道的事情也要打声招呼
that we're going to print with anything you don't know?
是的
Correct.
福伊寄出了两封匿名信
Foy sent two anonymous letters.
一封 是索尼娅死前 写给安·科林斯
One, before Sonia died, to Anne Collins,
告诉她外遇的事
telling her about the affair.
第二封你们知道了 是她死后 寄给《邮报》
The second you know about, after she died, to the "Mail",
说科林斯和贝克要公开恋情
suggesting Collins and Baker were about to go public.
一封是手写的 一封是打印的
One's handwritten, one's typed.
我们可以证明他写了两封信
We can pin both of them on him.
你们有原件吗
And you've got the originals?
鉴于我们的交易
Given the deal,
而且我们信任彼此 所以会遵守承诺
and that we both trust each other to stick to that,
你们逮捕福伊是明智的吗
is it wise for you to arrest Foy?
如果我们先找到他
If we get hold of him first,
难道不值得看看我们给他钱他会怎么说
is that not value in seeing what he'll say to us for a fee,
再比对他为了免遭起诉会怎么跟你们说吗
as opposed to what he'll say to you to avoid charges?
UK415次航♥班♥ 明早十点半到
Flight UK415 touches down at 10:30 tomorrow morning.
而且不用说 你们会通知我们
And we'll obviously hear from you
两封信上的指纹是否匹配吧
whether the fingerprints on the two documents can be matched?
是的
Yeah.
还好吗 爸爸
Was that all right, Dad?
好极了 谢谢
This is fantastic, thank you.
大都是路易做的
Louis did most of it.
我和凯丝 我们谈了这件事
Me and Kas, we've talked over all this stuff.
我们一致认同...你是个混♥蛋♥
Consensus being... you're an arsehole.
不过 是个特别的混♥蛋♥
Still, a special one, though.
我们知道你们有很多事有待解决
We know you've got a lot of things to sort out.
路易 这话不适合在餐桌上谈
Louis, this isn't a conversation to have on the table.
但是如果你们分手
But if you do separate,
你们得保证你们会一直成熟地谈问题
you've got to promise that you'll keep talking like grown-ups.
我们该受到点尊重
We deserve a bit of respect.
我就是想说这个
That's all I'm saying.
-对不起 -我知道
- I'm sorry. - I know.
十点半一定要把孩子送去尤斯顿车站
Make sure you have the kids at Euston by half ten.
明天车站见
See you tomorrow at the station.
我以前都不喜欢你 我们怎么走到这一步的
I didn't used to like you. How did we get here?
-我受不了你 -你只是现在才这么说
- I couldn't stand you. - You're just saying that, now.
不 不是 不是 你真的让我很烦
No, I'm not. I'm not. You really bugged me.
我...我当时是史蒂芬的竞选经理
Well, I was... I was Stephen's campaign manager...
你却让我觉得像他的跟班
...and you made me feel like his bitch.
就是来还你的钥匙 卡尔
Just returning your keys, Cal.
1994年 你来为我的竞选活动工作
In 1994, when you came to work for my election campaign,
你不是最佳人选
you weren't the best on offer.
但是价钱公道
Just the best at the right price.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表