剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
I didn't... I don't... I don't know anything about that.
你现在知道了 他们为什么想要索尼娅死
You do now. Why did they want Sonia dead?
谁知道他们外遇的事
Who knew about the affair?
谁告诉U-EX他们搞外遇的事
Who told U-EX they were having an affair?
我问的不是这个
That's not the question.
-有多少人知道 -她告诉你了
- How many people knew? - She told you.
你告诉保罗·坎宁或是华纳-施洛兹了吗
Did you tell Paul Canning or Warner-Schloss?
没 没有
No. No, no, no.
你和坎宁说过这事
You and Canning discussed it.
你们跟保罗谈过了
So, you've talked to Paul?
如果不是你说他怎么会知道
How did he know if you didn't tell him?
好吧
Ok...
好吧 好
All right, OK.
是我说的
I told him. OK?
我告诉他的 我说的行了吧 我说的
I told him. I told him! All right? I told him!
但我只是觉得好笑
But only when I thought it was funny. Yeah?
我只是觉得 索尼娅干得很好啊
Only when I thought that, you know, Sonia was doing a good job.
只是...
It was...
直到她停止汇报之前 这事没什么问题
The shit didn't hit the fan till she stopped filing back.
直到她停止向保罗·坎宁
Till she stopped reporting back
汇报专责委员会会议的细节吗
to Paul Canning details of the Select Committee meetings?
你们没录音吧
You're not recording this, are you?
-用什么录啊 -多米尼克
- What with? - Dominic!
该死 我受不了了
Oh, fuck, I can't take this any more.
保罗来我家
Paul turned up at my house.
大半夜的
Middle of one night.
他怒发冲冠
And he was on the ceiling.
"跟她谈谈 跟她谈 跟她说 她是你朋友
"Talk to her! Tell her! Tell her! She's your mate.
跟她谈 她是你朋友 跟她谈
Talk to her! She's your friend! Talk to her.
跟那个蠢婆娘谈谈"
Talk to the stupid bitch!"
她跟他说她想退出这笔交易
She told him she wanted to pull out of the whole deal,
不再给科林斯工作了
to stop working for Collins.
-她要倒戈吗 -对 没错
- Against him? - Yes, against him.
她受不了了
She couldn't handle it any more.
那些赃款让她心烦意乱 她...
The dirty money was getting to her. She was...
害怕被人知道
...terrified of being found out.
但是保罗才刚刚获得成功
But Paul just went into orbit.
他告诉她 他知道她在跟科林斯上♥床♥
He tells her he knows she's screwing Collins
他说如果她罢♥工♥他就去向媒体通风报信
and he said that he'd blow it to the press if she downed tools.
就这么简单
It was as simple as that.
等我到了她公♥寓♥的时候 她...
By the time I got round to her flat, she was...
完全吓坏了
...totally freaked.
知道吗 她
You know, she was...
安慰都安慰不好
...inconsolable.
她爱上科林斯了
She'd fallen in love with Collins.
她怀了他的孩子
She'd got herself pregnant to him.
她说如果他发现她是怎么进入这个办公室的
She said if he ever found out how she landed in... that office,
她宁可死也不想这样去面对他
that she'd rather... die than have to face him with that.
她可能只是骗你的
She could have been making that up.
我 我也这么说的
I said... I said... That is exactly what I said.
她给我看了个东西 检孕棒什么的
She showed this thing, this test kit thing.
-有个蓝点 她有了 -什么时候的事
- Blue spot, she was pregnant. - When was this?
她死前一周
A week before she died.
有谁说起这事了吗 这又是谁的秘密
Right, who's telling that story? Whose secret's that?
这是谁的秘密 这是谁的秘密
Whose secret's that? Whose secret's that?
如果你们不知道 是谁的秘密
If you two don't know, whose secret's that?
因为其他人都没说起这件事
'Cause nobody else mentioned it!
所以我才这么害怕
And that's why I'm shitting meself!
我觉得恶心
I'm sick of it!
史蒂芬
Stephen!
把门打开
Open this bloody door!
-我得去 -不不不
- I've got to. - No, no. No.
史蒂芬 冷静
Stephen, just calm down.
-他在哪 -史蒂芬 走吧
- Where is he? - Stephen leave.
-福伊 -快出去 丹 马上带他出去
- Foy! - Get out, now. Dan, get him out now!
出来 给我出来
Get out! Get out here!
-算了 -快点出来
- Leave it! - Come on, get out here!
-出来 出来 -你是谁
- Get out! Get out here! - Who is it?
-我要看看你的脸 -史蒂芬
- I want to see your face! - Stephen!
不 不
No, no...
你利用我
You used me!
别碰我
Get off me!
你利用我 你个皮条客
You user! You pimp!
还手啊 你个皮条客
Give us it, you pimp!
他怎么在这儿
What the fuck's he doing here?
我给她找了份工作
I got her a job.
仅此而已
That's all I did.
我就做了这个 我就是给她找了份工作
That's all I did. I just got her a job.
-你杀了她 -不 我没有
- You killed her! - No, I didn't!
史蒂芬 回来
Stephen, come back!
史蒂芬
Stephen!
你好
Hiya.
对了 我们都录音了
That's all on tape, by the way.
史蒂芬 回来
Stephen, come back!
如果你让我来收拾烂摊子 我没法...
If you leave me to mop this up, I can't...
我怎么能让你不牵扯进来
how can I keep you out of this?
回来跟我谈谈
Come back and talk to me.
该死
Shit!
他刚刚还在浴室里
One minute he's in the bathroom,
然后就开始喊救命 听着像是跌倒了
next minute he's screaming for help. Sounded like he fell.
从秋千上摔下来了
From where? A trapeze?
怎么了
What?
好好 请让开路
OK, OK. Clear the way, please!
-莉兹 给我接卡梅隆 -他那儿有人
- Liz, put me through to Cameron. - He's got people with him.
-打断他们 -跟我说不要打扰了
- Interrupt. - I've been told not to.
什么样的人
What kind of people?
让我端矿泉水 个个都有大门牙
It's all mineral water and big front teeth.
听我说 我要电邮一份文件过去 给我印出来
Listen, I'm gonna e-mail a document. I want... I want a print-off.
小心但迅速地给他拿一份打印件 好吗
Get a print-off to him discreetly, but fast, OK?
-不不不 没关系 -我把合法写错了
- No, no, no. It doesn't matter. - I've spent legal wrong.
别管笔误了 你个娘们 快发送
Stop worrying about the typos, you poof, and send it.
-显得我文盲 -希德 发送
- It makes me look illiterate. - Syd, send it.
娘们可不是谢谢
Poof isn't much of a thank you.
我没有特指性别的意思
I didn't intend it as gender specific.
poof 有指男同性恋者的意思
就是那么一说
I just meant... poof.
史蒂芬·科林斯本要为了索尼娅离开他的家庭
Stephen Collins was prepared to leave his family for Sonia.
我那时并不知道
I didn't know that then.
我们不能让你不受牵连 多米尼克
We can't keep you out of this, Dominic.
我不需要你再为我做任何事
I don't want you to do anything else for me.
我什么都不需要 我有人保护
I don't want anything. I've got my own protection!
比如谁
Like what?
U-EX会完全否认认识你
U-EX are gonna deny any knowledge of you.
他们不能
They can't.
-有书面文件 -多米尼克
- Not on paper. - Dominic!
你是他女朋友吗
Are you his girlfriend?
-是的 -抱歉 你不能跟他进来
- Yes. - I'm sorry. You can't come in with him.
没事
It's OK.
我挺容易吐的
I'm fairly squeamish.
我撰稿 你做核实
I'll write the copy. You check for facts.
给所有我们需要与之求证的人打电♥话♥
Ring round anybody we need for corroboration.
你去确认 这个保罗·坎宁
And you get confirmation this Paul Canning
确实已经丢了工作而且离开了公♥寓♥
has indeed lost his job and cleared out of his flat.
找到一切可能联♥系♥到他的有用的电♥话♥号♥码
Find any phone numbers about useful that might connect us to him.
还有 去查通话记录
And also get hold of a phone log.
看他过去一周左右有没有什么动静
See if he's been active in the last week or so.
我们至少可以说"隐藏"或者"无迹可寻"
The very least we can say is "underground" or "untraceable".
听我说 卡尔 报纸已经开始印了
Look, Cal, the presses are already running.
我们今晚弄不完了
We won't get it in tonight's now.
你♥爸♥爸没停过印刷吗 他上份工作就这么丢的
Like your dad's never stop a run? That's how he lost his last job.
这么短的时间内我拿不到通话记录
Yeah, well, I can't get a phone log in that time.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表