剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
Mr Collins!
那个傻瓜去见她的父母了
The silly bugger went to see her parents.
他们录下了他的话
They recorded his conversation.
他们甚至不收钱 就把副本送出去了
They're not even selling it. They're giving copies away.
他们就像是豁出去了
It's like they're trying to piss up a rope.
-史蒂芬现在在哪 -天晓得
- Where's Stephen now? - Christ knows.
他要总是这么玩消失 我可没心情做保姆
And I'm not in the mood for babysitting if he keeps going AWOL.
我会去找他的
I'll find him.
乔治 你确定他值得我们这么费工夫吗
George, are we sure he's worth all this?
绝对确定
Oh, we're absolutely sure.
我回家小睡了一觉
I nipped home for a kip.
是在你跟史蒂芬·科林斯见面之前还是之后
Before or after you met Stephen Collins?
我是见过史蒂芬·科林斯了
So I met Stephen Collins.
挖到什么消息
What have we got?
-他怎么说 -其实就谈了些私人的话题
- What's he saying? - He just talked personal shit, really.
她是自杀的吗
Did she top herself?
他坚信她不是自杀
He's adamant that she didn't.
我相信他
And I believe him.
查到什么了
Where are we up to?
凯文·斯戴格在警方眼里是出名的小罪犯
Police reckon Kelvin Stagg was an known offender.
他的校长则说他从没上过法庭
His headmaster reckons Kelvin's never been to court in his life.
就是成天翘课罢了
Career truant at worst.
我八点钟去见伯尼
I'm meeting Bernie at 8.
他能帮我弄到凯文·斯戴格的手♥机♥号♥码
He can get me Kelvin Stagg's mobile number.
他答应帮我查通话记录
He's promised to get into the phone log for me.
我们能不能查到索尼娅·贝克是否在看心理医生
Can we find out whether Sonia Baker was seeing a shrink?
但他不是坚信她不是自杀吗
But he's adamant she didn't top herself.
这样的事情
It's hardly the kind of stuff
她总不会在做♥爱♥的时候告诉他吧
she's going to tell him during sex, is it?
只有我这样的人才会遇到那种疯女人
It's just some blokes like me that get nutters like that.
-爸爸 -路易
- Dad! - Louis.
-你妈妈呢 -她不想来
- Where's your mum? - She wouldn't come.
你不会是自己来的吧
You've not come on your own?
我听到留言说你乘的是哪班车
I heard the message saying which train you got.
-她不知道你来吗 -不
- She doesn't even know you're here? - No.
这下好了
Great.
-见到你真好 -抱歉
- Good to see you. - Sorry.
走吧
Come on.
是真的吗
Is it true?
真的那部分 我很抱歉 好吗
Well, the bits that are, I'm sorry for. OK?
整个学习小组都来行吗
The whole study group?
-整组多少人 -12个
- Well, how many's in the group? - 12.
让你的老师给我秘书写封信
Just get your teacher to write to my secretary
她就会给你们寄去邀请
and she can send you an invitation.
-但得等到这学期结束 -谢谢 爸爸
- But it'll have to be after this session. - Thanks, Dad.
-我上楼了 晚安 妈妈 -晚安 亲爱的
- I'm going up. Night, Mum. - Night, love.
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安 儿子
- Dad. - Night, son.
我明天还要躲着记者吗
Am I avoiding the papers again tomorrow?
你就不觉得你至少也该跟孩子提前说一声吗
You don't think you shouldn've at least warn your kids?
我不想他们睡觉的时候 还为这个辗转反侧
I didn't want them to going to bed and dwelling on all that.
你的关爱之情真令人动容啊 史蒂芬
Oh, that's movingly caring, Stephen
安 我可以向你道歉 我可以...
Anne, I can say I'm sorry. I can...
保证说会做任何你想让我做的事
promise to do whatever it is you want me to do.
但前提是你不能假装你毫不知情
But not if you gonna pretend that you didn't know.
我要是问你 你会撒谎的
You'd have lied if I asked you.
因为我知道我和索尼娅不会长久的
Because I knew me and Sonia wouldn't last.
那她之后又会玩什么花样
And what, after her?
听我说 我们...
Listen, let's...
开车出去转转什么的吧
...go for a drive or something.
如果路易在家闻到烟味 他会发飙的
If Louis smells this in this house, he'll do his nut.
他能把我喝倒在桌子底下
Which is rich coming from someone
却好意思来教训我
who could drink me under the table.
什么 路易开始喝酒了
What? Louis's drinking?
你之前安排这周末回家来
You'd arranged to come home this weekend
而孩子会跟爸妈待在德文郡
when the kids were in Devon with Mum and Dad.
你这样不是为了制♥造♥浪漫气氛吧
That wasn't for romance, was it?
你是打算来告诉我你有外遇了
You were coming to tell me you were having an affair.
那么 如果你和索尼娅不会长久
So if you and Sonia weren't going to last,
你何必要这么做呢
what would have been the point there?
你还是给你父母打电♥话♥ 让他们给你准备张床
You'd best ring your mum to get a bed sorted.
我到了会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll phone you when I get there.
国会议员向自杀女孩的家人表示哀悼
-你哪弄来的 -得来全不费功夫
- Where did you get this? - Not difficult,
而且也绝不是独家报道
and definitely not exclusive.
她父母把这事捅给全世界了
Her parents rang the world and his brother to tip us off.
-尼尔 传给你了 -拿到了
- Neil! It's with you. - Got it.
史蒂芬 我是卡尔
Stephen, it's Cal.
听我说 别回家 给我回电♥话♥
Listen, don't go home. Call me.
威斯敏斯特国会议员
The visit of the Westminster MP
同时也是能源部专责委员会主席 史蒂芬·科林斯
and chairman of the Energy Select Committee, Stephen Collins,
爆♥炸♥新闻 索尼娅·贝克之死
自杀女孩父亲不买♥♥哀悼国会议员的账
拜访了他前不久惨死的前调查员
to the parents of his former researcher, Sonia Baker,
索尼娅·贝克的父母
who tragically died recently.
他离开后 悲痛欲绝的贝克先生说
Distraught Mr Baker said after the visit
他和他妻子
that both he and his wife
因女儿的离世伤心不已
were devastated at their daughter's death.
两人都坚信她是不会自杀的...
They both were convinced she wouldn't have commit...
你今天得去工作吗
Have you got to be in work today?
他们希望我不要去
They'd prefer me not to be.
科林斯先生也同样哀痛 没发表任何意见
Mr Collins, who was also distressed, didn't make any comment.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
把这个吃了
Eat that.
然后去睡一觉
Then get yourself to bed.
你认为他们会让你辞职吗
Do you think they'll ask you to resign?
保守党肯定会提出来的 不过...
Well, the Tories are bound to. But...
你尿床了还是怎么了
Have you wet the bed or what?
我这儿有客人
There's somebody here.
-科林斯吗 -我一个朋友
- Collins? - A friend.
伯尼四点钟把我叫起来 给我这个
Bernie got me out of bed at four o'clock with this.
你得听听
You need to hear it.
好吧 如果你告诉任何人他在这儿 你死定了
OK. If you tell anyone he's here, you're dead.
这跟他有关 真的跟他很有关
It affects him. Really affects him.
好吧 斯托伯路尽头有个早餐店
OK. There's a breakfast caff at the end of Storbor Road.
大概半小时后开门 在那儿等我
Opens in about half an hour. Meet me there.
办公室的通讯员
Courier from the office.
我得马上回去
I need to nip back in first thing.
怎么 他们派人给你送来个包裹
What? They courier a package
好让你再开车把包裹带回去
so that you can drive back in with it?
这要花多少钱
How much does that cost?
千禧巨蛋: 为纪念千禧年而兴建展览中心 很多人认为是浪费钱财
你们还建了千禧巨蛋呢 少来说我
From the crew that built the Dome? Piss off.
我让伯尼去查索尼娅·贝克的通话记录
I asked Bernie to get Sonia Baker's mobile records.
我本打算比对电♥话♥号♥码
I was going to cross-reference numbers
看有没有诊所 医院或者心理医生的号♥码
with clinics or hospitals for a shrink.
你查到心理医生了吗
You found a shrink?
没来得及
I haven't had time,
因为我拿到了这个
because this showed up.
凯文·斯戴格这一个月的通话记录
Kelvin Stagg's calls, going back a month.
看这儿
Here.
那是索尼娅·贝克的号♥码
That's Sonia Baker's number.
-还有吗 -就一通电♥话♥
- Are there any more? - One call,
他们丧命当天七点十分
ten past seven the day they both died.
通话两分钟
Two-minute phone call.
怎么会 她又不是毒贩
How? She wasn't a druggie.
他现在无暇发表意见
He's not available for comment.
不 不 我要把电♥话♥放下了
No, no. I'm going to have to put the phone down.
我要挂了 我要把电♥话♥放下了
I'm hanging up. I am putting the phone down.
科林斯太太
Mrs Collins!
科林斯太太
Mrs Collins.
是的 我们看到报纸报道了 谢谢
Yes, we have read the newspapers, thank you.
你就告诉我他在哪 我就不烦你了
Why don't you tell me where he is and then I'll go away.
-你结婚了吗 -是的
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表