剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
But the bloke made a grab for him.
我是说 凯文 他
I mean, Kelvin, he...
他跑得像谁把他点着了似的
He ran like somebody had set fire to him.
我从旁边冲着地铁跑去
I shot sideways towards the trains.
我知道他要是抓不着凯文就会冲着我来
I knew if he couldn't catch Kelvin he was gonna come for me.
我看不见他们去哪了
I couldn't see where they'd gone.
所以就跳上了地铁
So I jumped on the tube.
然后回家了
And I went home.
毕竟凯文可能被抓了呢
I mean, Kelvin could have been nicked for all I know.
然后他来了 满脸笑容
Then he comes in, all smiles.
但包里的东西不是他想的那样
But the bag's not what we thought it was.
不是珠宝 文件或是手♥机♥什么的
Jewellery or documents or phones or stuff.
不是人们离不开的东西
Something they couldn't be without.
不过从没捡到过珠宝
It was never jewellery, though.
给他看
Show him.
-凯文试着把这个卖♥♥给失主吗 -是这么想的
- Kelvin try selling this back? - That was the idea.
他怎么跟他联络的 这完全找不到与失主的联♥系♥
How did he make contact? There's no connection with the owner.
我们没 是他联♥系♥我们了
We didn't. He did.
我们给电♥话♥充了电 然后开着机
We charged the phone and left it on.
那晚 他打来
That night, he rang us.
"你死定了 你妈妈死定了 你♥爸♥爸死定了
"You're fucking dead. Your mother's dead, your father's dead
两小时内给我还回来"
if that's not back in two hours."
-他认出你们了吗 -不可能
- He knew who you are? - He couldn't have.
凯文的爸爸一年前死于吸毒过量
Kelvin's dad died of an overdose last year.
他就是瞎嚷嚷
It was just shooting off.
就是说他很急迫
Which meant he was desperate.
通常意味着有钱可赚
Which usually meant money.
-说到钱... -给她钱
- Speaking of... - Give her the money.
我们不能直接说科林斯有外遇
We can't categorically state that Collins had an affair.
已经没人否认
Nobody's denying it any more.
索尼娅·贝克的父母指认了他
Sonia Baker's parents have implicated him.
他们说他是她在约会的对象
They accused him of being the guy she was seeing.
不 他们录下了科林斯承认外遇
No, they taped Collins admitting that.
卡梅隆 给我五分钟 抱歉
Cameron, five minutes? Sorry.
五分钟后再谈
In five minutes.
好吧 他们或许是对的
OK. Well, they're probably right.
但还是给律师看看
But give it to the lawyers anyway.
我刚刚未经批准就花了五百块
I've just spent 500 quid without authorisation.
那你还觉得你仍在此工作吗
And you still think you work here?
有点肮脏
It's a bit dirty.
什么意思
As in?
就是
As in...
我也不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to call it.
拿来
Bring it in.
如果是个妓♥女♥ 要从你工资里扣
If it's a prostitute, she comes out of your wages.
-卡梅隆在找我 -我们都找你
- Cameron's looking for me. - Aren't we all?
他的门锁着 所以要做著名的五连敲
His door's locked. So it's the famous five knock.
亚当
Adam.
谢谢
Thanks.
就好像我感兴趣
Like I'm interested
主要问题 警方需要知道我们拿到了这个吗
Core question. Do the police need to know we got this?
这取决于你为什么不想告诉他们
Depends why you wouldn't want to tell them.
因为我们还不知道这代表着什么
Because we don't know what it represents yet.
你从斯戴格家那里拿到的吗
You got it from Stagg's family?
匿名线人 我是说 当真的 匿名
Anonymous source. I mean, I swear, anonymous.
严格来说 你可能被控妨碍司法
Technically you could be obstructing the course of justice.
我们没藏什么 警方都没在找这个
We're not hiding anything, the police aren't even looking for it.
可如果他们知道箱子的存在
But it could affect a police investigation
就可能会影响警方的调查
if they knew it existed.
黛拉说得对
No, Della's right.
这箱子如果将唯一幸存的目击者置于危险中怎么办
What if it that bag puts the only surviving witness at risk?
你是在自己调查一桩罪案的过程中得到的吗
You came by it via your own investigation into a crime?
一开始纯属偶然
It was an accident initially.
箱子里有个手♥机♥ 你为什么不能查到机主
There's a mobile phone in there. Why can't you identify the owner?
账单到期即付 号♥码非直销
Pay as you go. Over-the-counter contract,
基耳伯恩一家连锁店出♥售♥的
a Link store in Kilburn.
留的信息都是假的 我核实过了
Bogus data. I've checked.
莉兹 找出一瓶红酒和四个杯子
Liz, sort out a bottle of red and four glasses.
你能撮合我和律师吗
Can you fix me up with the lawyer?
你高攀不上 丫头 去邮件室碰碰运气吧
Out of your league, Buffy. Try the mail room.
敲下门然后搁在门外
Knock on the door and leave it outside.
依你看来
How, in your opinion,
这与凯文·斯戴格之死有何关联
does this relate to the death of Kelvin Stagg?
斯戴格跟人说好在尤斯顿火车站做交易
Stagg negotiated a money drop at Euston Station.
记着这可是个15岁的孩子 他只要两百块
A 15-year-old, bear in mind. He was only asking 200 quid.
我的线人最后见到他
The last my contact saw of him,
他在沃伦街跳上一列前往尤斯顿的地铁
he was getting on a tube at Warren Street, and heading for Euston.
他以为去个人多的地方他就安全了
Somewhere public. He thought he'd be safe.
之后的事我们就不知道了
We don't know what happened after that.
他被害了
He was murdered.
你得把箱子给警方
You have to give it to the police.
但...
But...
如果略有推迟
any delays in doing that
可以说成是由于你对你线人的生命真心的担忧
could be dictated by your genuine fear for the life of your source.
你为保护她已咨♥询♥法律意见
You've sought legal advice to protect her.
我们有多长时间
How long have we got?
我可能要花上几天时间做调查
Could have taken me a few days to research.
五个工作日
Five working days.
客房♥服务
Room service!
谢谢
Thank you.
我问过了 他没兴趣
I've asked! He's not interested.
你想去别的地方吗
Do you want to go somewhere else?
不 我晚上有个会 十分钟后就得回去
No, I've got a late-night sitting. I'll be back in ten minutes.
好吧 我得马上跟你说这事
OK. Erm... I need to tell you this now
因为我不知道这消息我还能控制多久
because I don't know how long I can hold on to it.
我认为索尼娅·贝克不是自杀
I don't think Sonia Baker killed herself.
这我说过了 她跌下去了
Well, I told you that. She fell.
我们认为她是被谋杀的
We think she was murdered.
怎么会
How in God's?
-你在说什么啊 -有强有力的证据
- What're you talking about? - Strong evidence.
-什么证据 -我不能告诉你
- What evidence? - I can't tell you.
如果你...如果你说这消息是从我这儿听来的...
If you... If you say you got this from me...
你好好跟我说话
You talk to me properly.
史蒂芬 你不能被卷进来
Stephen, you cannot afford to be involved.
我已经卷进来了
I am involved!
如果记者还不知道是怎么回事
If you start shooting your mouth off
你就开始乱说话
before the press know what's going on,
他们会毁了你的
they will fucking shred you.
该死
Shit!
只要时机合适了
As soon as I know properly,
我就会告诉你 好吗 我保证会告诉你的
I'll tell you. OK? I swear I'll tell you.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你怎么这么快就知道了
How the hell did you find out that fast?
我自有办法
I get around.
-是真的吗 -你指什么
- Is it true? - Which bit?
好吧 前半部分
OK. The first.
你根本不知道
You don't know what I'm on about.
那你来这儿是干什么
So what are you here for?
告诉我你差点说出来的事
Tell me what I nearly knew.
他两小时前醒过来了
He regained consciousness about two hours ago.
刚刚醒着 这会儿又昏过去了
Past tense. He just flaked out again.
-他说什么了吗 -拦都拦不住
- Has he talked? - Try to stop him.
喋喋不休 说个不停
Blabbering ten to the dozen.
都有点滑稽 然后一下又昏过去了
Nearly comical. Then bam! Went out like a light.
枪击他目睹了多少
How much did he see of the shooting?
他对我们的问询很有帮助
He's helping with our enquiries. A lot.
他能认出凶手吗
He can identify the killer?
如果你把这话放出去 就是把他变成了靶子
If you put that in the sea, we'd make him a target.
你们都还在这儿 他显然还活着
It's obvious he's alive because you lot are still here.
他反正也是个靶子了
He's a target, anyway.
所以他才需要保姆
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表