剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
- Are you married? - Yes.
那是你最幸运的一天
That was your luckiest day.
如果我回来的时候你还在这儿
If you are still here when I get back,
你妻子就不会想要你了 给我滚
your wife won't want you now. Just get out.
抱...抱歉...我...
I am... I am sorry. I...
史蒂芬·科林斯办公室
Stephen Collins' office.
没事的 继续睡吧
It's OK. Go back to sleep.
厨房♥桌上有一套备用钥匙
There's a spare set of keys on the kitchen table.
黛拉 手边有笔吗
Della, you near a pen?
我给你拿到了一个警♥察♥的电♥话♥
I've got a copper's number for you.
斯图尔特·布朗 他是个探长 在调查枪击案
Stuart Brown, he's a D.I. working on the shootings.
我没跟他打过交道 但他认识我朋友
I've never used him, but he knows my mate.
Joy有欢乐的意思
名叫乔伊 至少也该装装样子啊
With a name like Joy, you can at least fake it.
我们怎么从不在喝酒的时候谈事
How come we never do this over a drink?
你甚至不说请 不说谢谢 一句话都没有
You don't even say please, thank you. Bugger all.
只要我付钱 事情就是这样
That's how it goes, if I'm paying for it.
斯戴格的死因 额头中弹
Stagg's cause of death, a bullet which went in at the forehead,
从颅骨底部穿透出去
out through the base of skull.
-毒检呢 -没有毒品 只有氢化波尼松
- Toxicology? - No drugs, apart from prednisolone.
类固醇 他有哮喘
Steroid. He was asthmatic.
他的全科医师档案记录他有周期性反复续药
Seasonal repeat prescription, according to his GP files.
-子弹口径多大 -九毫米
- What calibre bullet? - Nine millimetre.
-这个你要吗 -不要
- Do you want these? - No.
-黛拉·史密斯 -暗号♥正确
- Della Smith? - That's the password.
斯图尔特·布朗
Stuart Brown.
史密斯和布朗 我们的祖先很有渊源啊
Smith and Brown - sophisticated ancestry
-你哪人 -格拉斯哥
- From? - Glasgow.
我是爱丁堡人
Edinburgh.
我没怎么跟媒体打过交道 黛拉
I'm a bit of a media virgin, Della.
我不知道该怎么做
I'm not sure how to play this.
我们谈 我给你报偿 你离开
We talk. I pay. You go.
不感兴趣 我才当上探长
Not interested. I've only just been made D.I.
不是给你钱 而是信息
Not money. Information.
我们交换信息
We do swapsies.
并不总是当即交换 我们要学会信任彼此
Not always immediately. We learn to trust each other a bit.
关于凯文·斯戴格 你能向我透露些什么
What can you tell me about Kelvin Stagg?
到了能贩毒的年纪 死得太早了
Old enough to deal drugs, too young to die.
这话该印在T恤衫上
Should be a T-shirt.
为什么认定是贩毒案
Why drugs?
职业杀手
Professional hit.
而且这孩子牵扯到一个更大的毒贩纠葛中
And the kid's implicated in a druggie wider picture.
如果他有前科 我们查不到记录
If he's got form, we can't find it.
而且尸检报告也显示他体内没有非处方药
And the post mortem shows no presence of non-prescriptive drugs.
一点没有
None.
-你能核实吗 -我拿到尸检结果就能核实了
- Check? - I will when I get the results back.
你是怎么拿到的
How the hell did you get that?
那个摩托车快递员呢
What about the motorcycle courier?
克雷格·利文斯顿 28岁 很幸运
Craig Livingstone, 28-year-old. Very lucky lad.
有前科吗
Any form?
我们一开始也这么猜 但是没有
We started on that assumption. But no.
而且 直到他苏醒 我毫无头绪
More than that, I've no idea till he regains consciousness.
-现场有毒品的痕迹吗 -没有
- Evidence of drugs at the scene? - No.
两个人有任何联♥系♥吗
Anything to connect the two of them?
所以说可能是随机♥枪♥击案
So it could have been a random shooting?
现在我也这么想
That's what I'm thinking, suddenly.
你的鞋带又开了
Your shoelace is undone again.
你们这些骗子 他从不吸毒 从不
You are liars! He never used drugs! Never!
你的报纸撒谎诋毁我儿子
Your paper lied about my son!
-走开 -放尊重点
- Go away! - Show some respect!
-好 好 -我们是受害者
- Okay, okay. - We're victims.
-他不吸毒 -我不是那家报社的
- He wasn't into drugs. - I'm not from that paper. OK?
我们没那么写
We did not print that.
我知道凯文·斯戴格不吸毒
I know Kelvin wasn't into drugs.
我看过他的尸检报告
I've seen his post mortem report.
索尼...
Sonny...
-他是个好孩子 基♥督♥徒 -妈妈
- He was a nice boy. A Christian. - Mum.
我这么说不是因为他过世了 他有信仰
I'm not just saying that just because he's dead. He believed.
他只有被逮住的时候才祈祷
He only prayed if he got caught.
小事 都是小事
Tiny things. Tiny things.
他抢过几个钱包
He snatched a few wallets.
-有些是他找到的 -可能有些是他找到的
- He found some. - He may have found some.
其他是他抢的
He nicked the rest.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you say.
妈妈发现了其他人的东西 我们才知道此事
We only knew because mum found other people's stuff.
-可能是人家给他的 -在垃圾筒里找到的
- Which he could have been given. - In the bins.
他受过起诉吗
Was he ever charged?
挨过几次打 但警♥察♥没抓到过他
Got beat up a couple of times, but the police never got near him.
你做什么的 索尼
What do you do, Sonny?
你指兴趣 还是正经工作
For a laugh, or for money?
-就是问问而已 -电脑工程师 在伯明翰
- It's just a question. - Computer engineer. Birmingham.
他只能待四天
Four days, he's got.
尸体却要被扣留几周
But the body might take weeks.
我怎么办葬礼
Where's my funeral?
家庭葬礼
Family funeral.
他早上那个时间去西区做什么
What was he doing down the West End at that time in the morning?
如果他偷的包里有贵重物品
If anything was valuable in the bag,
他就会试着跟失主做交易
he'd try doing a deal with the owner.
虽然蠢 但是...
Stupid, but...
人们情愿花比卖♥♥掉手♥机♥能得的更多的钱
people were prepare to pay more to get address books back
去把通讯薄买♥♥回来
than they can sell the phones for.
如此之类的
Stuff like that.
他以为他很聪明
He thought he was being clever.
如果我在场 他就不敢这么做了
If I'd have been there, he wouldn't have dared.
他最近做过交易吗
Had he done a deal recently?
妈妈说她在这儿看见他
Mum says she saw him from here
拿着个公文箱 像是个相机包
with a metal briefcase like a camera case.
她问过他 他完全否认了 但...
When she had a go at him about it. He totally denied it. But...
她认为他对此很兴奋
she reckons he was really wound up about it.
-警方拿到了吗 -我们没告诉他们
- Have the police got it? - We didn't tell 'em.
难道这不会让他们对凯文心存偏见吗
As if it's not gonna prejudice what they think about Kelvin.
他们会说箱子里有毒品
They'd say there were drugs in there.
-这不是有可能的吗 -凯文不会跟毒品沾边的
- Isn't that a possibility? - Kelvin would not go near drugs.
-相信我 -好
- Believe me there. - OK.
谢谢 替我向你妈妈道谢
Listen, thanks. Tell your mum thank you.
喂 客户服务部
Hello. Customer service.
请找安·科林斯 我是安德鲁·威尔逊
Anne Collins, please. It's Andrew Wilson.
好的 请稍等
OK. Just a second, please.
安
Anne!
-安·科林斯 -安 我是安德鲁
- Anne Collins. - Anne? Andrew.
抱歉打扰你工作
Sorry to bother you at work.
-什么事 -我只想问问你还好吗
- However? - I just wanted to see if you were OK.
我在经营一家商店 我知道你们都觉得这很奇怪
Well, I'm running a shop, which I know you lot think is odd.
这也是我喜欢这份工作的部分原因
Partly why I enjoy it.
作为一个单亲妈妈我将经营得更好
And I'm going to have to run it a lot better as a single parent.
我只想让你知道 我们在尽力挽救局面
I just want you to know we're doing all we can.
今天我们要放出几则新闻
We're putting out a couple of stories today
应该能让史蒂芬不那么受关注了
that should eclipse Stephen.
不是为了我
Not for my benefit.
人人都知道能源部报告即将发表
Everyone know the energy report's imminent.
你是不想让那个受到玷污
You wouldn't want that tainted.
是一份独♥立♥报告 但我相信
It's an independent report, but I'm sure
鉴于我们付出的努力
nobody wants to degrade its value,
没人希望它的价值被贬低 确实如此
given the hard work. No.
那你想要我做什么
So what is it you want from me?
我希望你跟任何记者交谈
I don't want you talking to any reporters
都要先跟我商量
without checking with me.
这倒是不难 不过
That wasn't so hard. But hey,
知道吗 安德鲁
you know, Andrew,
我不在乎你想怎么样
I don't care what you want.
我不在乎党派想要什么
I don't care what the party needs.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表