剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
-你是个记者 -是的
- You're a journalist. - That's right.
你怎么拿到我家庭电♥话♥的
How did you get my home number?
我想是从你一位同事那里
One of your other colleagues, I think.
索尼娅·贝克从来不是我们的雇员
Sonia Baker was never an employee of ours.
我只想说这个
And that's all I want to say.
但实际上 你在一封致你们说客
But you actually mentioned her
华纳-施洛兹的电邮中提到了她
in an e-mail to your lobbyists, Warner-Schloss.
这不是真的 我就说这些
That's not true. That's all I have to say.
RichardSiegler@U-EX.Com致PaulCanning@w-schloss
RichardSiegler@U-EX.Com to PaulCanning@w-schloss,
日期是上个月15日
dated the 15th of last month.
原话是"如果贝克小姐不能挽回 你要对此负责"
Quote, "If Miss Baker is a lost cause, I hold you responsible."
我们明天就要登出这个
That's what we're printing tomorrow.
我们只用你的名字
Yours is the only name we're using.
你打算做什么
What do you want to do about that?
我会被炒的
I'll lose my job.
我想这你毫不在乎
I suppose that doesn't matter to you at all.
-索尼娅·贝克命都没了 -别假装这事
- Sonia Baker lost her life. - Don't even pretend to
-跟我有任何联♥系♥ -你出于商业目的
- connect me with that. - You personally
亲自在一份政♥府♥部门的有误情报上
endorsed the misinformation of a government department
背书
for commercial benefit.
我没说你为了保护自己
I'm not suggesting you pushed her under a train
把她推下了月台 但是有人这么做了
to cover your own back, but somebody did.
有一份机密的内部备忘录
There was a confidential internal memo
是去年年底下发的 大概是圣诞节的时候
towards the end of last year. About Christmas time.
上面说我们要优先处理所有
It said we should treat all incoming information
来自索尼娅·贝克的信息
from Sonia Baker as top priority.
我以为她是在外调查员呢
I assumed she was a field worker.
我当时这么以为
I thought she was.
只有当我开始主管接收她的反馈信息
It was only when I was put in charge of her feedback
才意识到她是谁 在哪工作
that I realised who and where she was.
-我跟她的任命毫无关系 -备忘录是给谁的
- I had nothing to do with her appointment. - Memos addressed to?
华纳-施洛兹的保罗·坎宁
Paul Canning, Warner-Schloss.
通讯部的弗莱迪·梅耶和苏珊·赛嘉琴 还有我
Freddie Mayer and Susan Sagattchean in Communications, and me.
谁写的
From?
我上司
From above me.
给我一个名字 一份文件 你就不会被提到
One name, on paper, to make yours disappear.
我的天啊
Oh, dear God...
他们为什么要杀她呢
Why would they need to kill her?
这个女人 她为我们工作
Here's a woman, working for us,
直接从能源部发来情报
came straight from the Department of Energy.
他们推荐她去做这个工作的啊
They recommended her for the post. For God's sake!
完全是正大光明的
It was perfectly above board.
但索尼娅死的前两天
But two days before Sonia died
我们知道她来找你
we know she came to you
-告诉你她想结束交易 -我知道
- and told you she wanted to end the deal! - Yes, I know that.
-她死前两天啊 -这我知道
- Only two days before... - Yes, I'm aware of that...
这么大的丑闻有被捅破的危险
At the risk of that size of scandal
U-EX不会希望他们跟她毫无瓜葛吗
won't U-EX wish they'd never got involved with her?
我听说她被杀的时候
When I heard she'd been killed,
我曾...我开始猜测她是不是...
I was, God, I started wondering whether...
但我以我家人的生命起誓 我对此毫不知情
But on the life of my family, I knew nothing about that.
给我拿来备忘录 我保证不会用你的电邮
Get me the memo. I guarantee your e-mail won't be needed.
但如果我是你 就赶在警♥察♥来找你之前
But if I were you, I'd talk to the police
去跟他们交代
before they talk to you.
-我把你放在安全的地方吧 -我很安全
- I-I'll drop you somewhere safe. - I'm safe.
录到多少
How much did you get?
几乎全部
Nearly all of it.
如果你要改主意
If you're going to change your mind,
赶在你交出宣誓书前
do it before the affidavit's handed over.
我不会的
I won't.
也难说 这或许是塞翁失马 焉知非福呢
You never know, you know, this could do you more good than harm.
是啊 安措辞略有不同 但是...
Yeah. Anne worded it differently, but...
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
如果你不是觉得这会改变一些事
You wouldn't put yourself through this
你也不会让自己经历这一切
if you didn't think it would make a difference.
-他们越界了 -至少你还有个界限
- They crossed the line. - Yeah, and at least you've got a line.
我认为我们试着
I think people knew that
助你进驻国会的时候 大家就看出了这一点
when we were trying to get you into parliament.
你是个好竞选经理
You were a good campaign manager.
是安觉得你太年轻了
Anne was the one who thought you were too young, which...
现在说来真是讽刺
is ironic now.
因为知道人们信任你
Well, it made my job ten times easier
我的工作轻松了十倍
knowing that people trusted you.
乔治老是说"信任"这个词
George used that word a lot.
我们完成笔记前 你是不是先别喝了
Do you want to lay off that until we've finished the notes?
你被认命为主席的时候 是谁告诉你的
When you were first appointed chairman, who told you?
我的任命不可能有猫腻 那是全党派投票
It couldn't be rigged. It was an all-party vote.
我想那是对我第一次真正的首肯
I think that was my first real nod
他们拿我当回事了
that I was being taken seriously all round.
-我要拿手提电脑 -好的 席格勒先生
- Just getting a laptop again. - OK, Mr Siegler.
最大的侮辱是乔治是我的导师
The biggest insult being that George was my mentor, you know.
你想要个坦诚的答案 就只会去找他
He was the one guy you go to for a straight answer.
他却坐在那儿 告诉我这些烂事
And he sits there telling me all this shit
好像想要我以他为傲似的
like I should be proud of him!
我发誓 卡尔 他以为他说的一切
I swear, Cal he thought everything he was saying
是在平复我的恐慌
was laying my fears to rest.
他以为这会让我好过些
He thought it would make me feel better.
16个人忙了一整年 为了什么
16 people working their arses off all year round, for what?
索尼娅跟保罗·坎宁每天在特罗卡代罗见面
Sonia meeting Paul Canning on a daily basis down the Trocadero
把什么都告诉他了
and telling him everything.
事无巨细 他们全都知道了
No scraps, no surprises!
而且大家都知道这事 他们还告诉我说
Everyone knows everything and they're telling me
这是为了这个国家的利益
it's in the country's best interests.
史蒂芬 史蒂芬 史蒂芬 史蒂芬
Stephen! Stephen! Stephen! Stephen!
过来 过来 别喝了 别喝了
Come here. Come here. Lay off the booze. Lay off the booze.
我们去吃点东西 去给你找点东西吃
Let's go and get some food, let's get some food down you.
-走吧 走吧 -我不想吃东西
- Come on, come on. - I don't want food.
你多久没合眼了
Well, you haven't slept since...
我都记不得了 去睡一觉吧
I don't know. Go and get some kip, then.
走吧
Come on.
索尼娅跟保罗·坎宁每天在特罗卡代罗见面
Sonia meeting Paul Canning on a daily basis down the Trocadero
把什么都告诉他了
and telling him everything.
私人 + 机密
《先驱报》 黛拉·史密斯小姐 收
-能告诉她我拿过来了吗 -行
- Can you let her know it's here? - Sure.
现在就打 我需要知道她拿到了
Now - I need to know she's got it.
新闻编辑室
Newsroom.
请接黛拉·史密斯
Della Smith, please.
这有个信封是给你的 寄信方是
Yeah, there's an envelope just arrived for you. From Mr?
-席格勒 -席格勒先生
- Siegler. - Siegler.
索尼娅跟保罗·坎宁每天在特罗卡代罗见面
Sonia meeting Paul Canning on a daily basis down the Trocadero
把什么都告诉他了
and telling him everything.
事无巨细 他们全都知道了
No scraps, no surprises!
而且大家都知道这事 他们还告诉我说
Everyone knows everything and they're telling me
这是为了这个国家的利益
it's in the country's best interests.
史蒂芬 史蒂芬 史蒂芬 史蒂芬
Stephen! Stephen! Stephen! Stephen!
过来 过来 别喝了 别喝了
Come here. Come here. Lay off the booze. Lay off the booze.
-黛拉在哪 -被叫去楼下了
- Where's Della? - Nipped downstairs.
我们以为你在做保姆呢
We thought you were babysitting.
我能帮你吗
Can I help?
不
No.
我到的时候他已经走了
He gone when I got there.
-谁 -理查德·席格勒
- Who? - Richard Siegler.
他给了我们这个 你瞧
He's given us this, look.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word?
福伊的抄本里有没有丝毫
Is there anything in Foy's transcripts
提到保罗·坎宁和索尼娅以前的见面地点的
that say where Paul Canning used to meet Sonia?
没有
No.
没有任何人告诉我们这一点吗
We haven't been told that by anybody?
没有
No.
怎么了
Why?
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表