剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
Your dad's here. Do you want to have a word?
他回头再给你打去 现在有点忙
He'll ring you back when he's just got a bit more time.
我再打给你 凯伦
I'll ring you back, Karen.
我再打给你 亲爱的 再见
I'll ring you back, sweetheart. Bye.
你把卡尔赶走了
Have you blown Cal out?
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he says?
你在这儿就不言而喻了
It speaks for itself, you being here.
我只是觉得事情比卡尔期望的要复杂一些
I just think it's a bit more complicated than Cal wants it to be.
你还会重新接受我的 对吗
You'd take me back tomorrow, wouldn't you?
虽然会有变化 但是不会很大
With changes, but they'd be minimal.
我只是想
I'm just trying to be...
比我的直觉更理智点
...more civilised than my gut says.
我是说 我们有两个孩子 需要有人跟他们说
I mean, we've got two kids who need someone to say,
"没事的 一切都会好起来"
"It'll be fine. Everything's gonna be OK."
我们就试着找到一种方法度过这件事
Let's just try and find a way through this
而不完全毁掉我们整个家庭
that doesn't screw up our entire family.
-卡尔对你来说是个好选择 -你说什么
- Cal's a really good option for you. - I beg your pardon?
我不能为任何人做任何改变
I can't make any more changes for anybody.
如果你甚至乐意考虑我
You are happy to even consider me,
我也得为了你和孩子拒绝你
I'd do you and the kids the favour of saying no.
你和他把我当成一个完全不明事理的人
You and him are looking at me like somebody without a bloody map.
你就是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
好
Good.
因为你每次勉强自己做
'Cause for every time you've pumped yourself up
你做不到的事
into something that you're not,
我都会很清楚地知道我不想待在哪
I've had the benefit of knowing exactly where I don't want to be.
怪不得你和卡尔黏在一起
No wonder you and Cal ended up glued to each other.
你们就是他妈一丘之貉
You're like peas in a fucking pod!
史蒂芬
Stephen?
史蒂芬
Stephen?
你去哪
Where are you going?
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
索尼娅曾两次暗示我说我可能不会喜欢她的另一面
Sonia hinted twice before that I might not like her flipside.
我以为她是说她的自尊心
I assumed she was referring to self-esteem.
她并不总是很自信
She wasn't always so confident.
有个周一早上 我不太舒服
One Monday morning I was feeling a bit rough.
请了假 食物中毒
Taken the day off work. Food poisoning.
那是我第二次待在她家
It was only the second time I'd stayed at her place.
她去上班了
She'd gone into work.
电♥话♥响的时候我半醒半睡
I was half-asleep, half-awake when the phone went.
男人的声音
Bloke's voice.
"索尼娅 明天我们能一点半见吗
"Sonia, can we bring tomorrow forward to 1:30?
我三点有个会"
Because I have a meeting at three."
就完了 没留名字 通话结束
That's all. No name. Rings off.
但我知道他是谁因为我每周和他交谈
But I knew his name because I talked to him on a weekly basis.
保罗·坎宁
Paul Canning.
U-EX石油的主要说客
Main lobbyist for U-EX Oil.
我反复放了15次
I played it back about 15 times,
只是想想出一个合理的解释...
just trying to put some rational sense...
好了 罗伯特·宾汉姆 史蒂芬
Yeah. Robert Bingham, Stephen.
他来给我修警报系统时我们重聚的
I met him again when he's come to fix my alarm.
他以前是个胖胖的新兵蛋子
He used to be this chubby little squaddie
他瘦了不少 我没...
and he'd lost loads of weight and I didn't...
他认出我来了
He recognised me.
他干过安保 他说给...
He'd done the security for...
阿♥拉♥伯人干过 不过这纯属笑话
He said Arabs, but that was laughable.
他给我留了张名片
He'd left one of his business cards.
我想知道她给我造成了多少损害
I wanted to know what damage she'd done me.
我又不能去向安♥全♥部♥门求助吧
I couldn't ask the Security Services to help me out, could I?
这可是我人生中最重要的一年
Come on. This was the biggest year in my life.
宾汉姆一副 你懂的 他以前的老师
Bingham did that thing. You know. His ex-teacher,
进了下议院 需要人照顾
made it to the Commons, needed looking after.
他很热情 他觉得当仁不让
He loved it. He took it on personally.
真是个好哥们
Wow. What a mate
他不是 他只是想做个好哥们 懂吗
He wasn't a mate. He just wanted to be. You know.
我没指望他怎么样 但他出乎我的意料
I wasn't that optimistic, but he surprised me.
他到处跑 什么都查到了
He went everywhere, he got everything.
日记查到了 电♥话♥监听了
He had her diary covered, her phone covered.
电脑做了克隆
He had her laptop cloned.
所以我们就知道她什么时候给什么人发邮件
So we'd know when she mailed who.
怎么 他还进了她的公♥寓♥
What? He's been in her flat?
对
Yeah.
你给的钥匙
Keys from you.
如果要去找国会标准委员会
If I was gonna go before parliamentary Standards,
我得把细节都搞清楚
I needed every detail clear as a bell.
因为到时要上庭的是我
Because I was the one that was gonna be on trial.
你联♥系♥了国会标准委员会的谁
Who did you contact in Parliamentary Standards?
-那时候还没有 因为我们没有... -撒谎
- Well, nobody by then. Because we didn't have a... - You liar!
不 我当时不能去找他们 得先...
No. I couldn't go to them until we have...
你撒谎 史蒂芬
You're a liar, Stephen!
如果你真打算去找标准委员会
If you had any intention of going to the Standards Committee,
你就会先去跟索尼娅对质
you would have confronted Sonia first.
而我们 通过多米尼克·福伊知道 你没有
And we know, through Dominic Foy, that you didn't.
如果她咳嗽了一声 你也只能下台
If she had coughed, you'd have had nowhere to go but down!
她被害的前一晚 你还跟她上♥床♥
The night before she was murdered, you slept with her.
天呐
God!
那不是我的主意
That wasn't my idea.
什么
What?
那个
That.
哪一部分 史蒂芬
Which bit, Stephen?
杀人灭口吗
Killing her?
那是宾汉姆的想法 是吗
Oh, that was Bingham's solution, was it?
我吓坏了 让他闭上嘴 别说蠢话
I freaked out. I told him to shut his stupid mouth.
他听了吗
Was he listening?
他没听 是吧
He wasn't, was he?
那之后你又做了什么
So what did you do, then?
解雇他 去报♥警♥
Fire him? Go to the police?
-我让他别那么做 -你让他别那么做啊
- I told him no. - Oh, you told him no.
有什么了不起的
Well, big fucking deal!
可你还是接着付他钱 不是吗
You still carried on paying him, though, didn't you?
我爱索尼娅
I loved Sonia!
你要是说我不爱她 我就一无所有了
You go saying I didn't and I've got nothing left!
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anybody else.
我打算要为她把家里掀得天翻地覆
I was prepared to turn my family inside out for her!
天呐 她都进了坟墓了
For Christ's sake, she's turning in her bloody grave here!
还有宾汉姆杀的其他可怜人
Along with all the other poor sods Bingham's murdered!
索尼娅·贝克敢于反抗U-EX石油公♥司♥
Sonia Baker stood up to U-EX Oil.
她吓坏了他们 她有勇气
She scared the shit out of them. She had guts.
她本会把事情全部捅出去
She would have blown it wide open
因为她对你的爱 让她甘愿受人唾骂
because she loved you enough to take the flak!
她想保护你
She was trying to protect you
因为她发现她怀孕了
because she'd found out she was pregnant.
可我昨天才知道的
I only realised that yesterday!
我只知道 她感觉好像是
All I knew she's felt like
我一生中最美好的事
the best thing that's ever happened to me,
可所有的证据都指向相反的方向
but all the proof points the opposite.
那 他说他
So, what, he said he was
会弄得像起意外 是吗
going to make it look like an accident, did he?
我让他别那么做
I told him no.
她死前两周 你们见面更频繁了
You saw more of her the week she died.
你知道有事要发生
You knew something was gonna happen.
他不再跟我联络了
He'd stopped making contact.
所以你知道了
Which is how you knew.
告诉我 因为我不明白
Tell me this, 'cause I won't get it.
你认为你能取得什么成就
What did you think you could ever have achieved,
不管你爬的多高
however high you went,
值得毁掉这么多家庭
that was worth demolishing all those families?
你对安也没用了
You're no good to Anne any more.
报道会以你的名字登在头版上
This is going on the front page with your name.
等你自己有孩子你就会懂
When you've had your own, you'll realise.
孩子
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表