剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
She stood out. I liked her.
虽然选择权在史蒂芬
It was Stephen's choice,
但我认为我的意见是有分量的
but I think my opinions counted for something.
你知道他们在搞外遇吗 葛莉娅
Did you know they were having an affair, Greer?
我想史蒂芬没允许你
Yes, well, I'm sure Stephen didn't give you permission
问这个吧
to ask me that.
我失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a moment?
史蒂芬·科林斯办公室
Stephen Collins' office.
这不是我是对是错的问题
It's not a question of whether I'm right or wrong.
我是老板 照做就是了
I'm the boss. Just do it.
库茨先生 三号♥线
Mr Coutts, line three.
我不说了 鲍勃
And there I'll leave it. Bob!
是啊 没有
Yeah... No.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛跟着我
Why the fuck are you following me?!
鲍勃
Bob.
今天那么暖和 楼内通风挺好的
For a warm day, it's a draughty building.
你什么事
So, what's your problem?
U-EX石油的报道
The U-EX Oil story.
我们有多谨慎
How careful are we being there?
目前你花了多少钱
How much have you spent on it so far?
包括工作时间 三四万吧
Including staff hours, 30-40 grand.
鉴于这其中的联♥系♥ 不算大了
Not huge, given the scale of the connections.
限制在四万
Draw a line at 40.
你可以怪我
You can blame me.
什么理由
Giving what reasons?
我们不能让政♥府♥不高兴
We can't afford to upset the government.
我们在竞标两个电台执照 至少两个
We're bidding for two radio licences, it's at least two.
现在就是时机不对
It's just bad timing.
那么 什么事都不能逆着政♥府♥来了
So, not upset the government at all with anything?
日记和卡♥通♥也是吗
Diary, cartoons?
-谁给你打电♥话♥了 -别耍聪明 卡梅隆
- Who rang you? - Don't be smart, Cameron.
限制在四万
Draw the line at 40.
他的车也不在
His car's not here, either.
这个嘛...
Well...
我们去哪喝杯酒 酒吧关了再来试试
We'll get a drink somewhere. And try again once the pubs shut.
急事
给我打电♥话♥
丹·福斯特
公♥司♥账户
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表