剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
她死了 他哭了 差点哭出来 又如何呢
She's dead. He cried. Nearly cried. So?
他要么是装的 要么就有奸♥情♥
Well, either he's faking it or he's knobbing her.
不管怎样都值得报道 你们有私交吗
Either way it's worth having. D'you know him personally?
他竞选国会议员时 我是他的竞选经理
I was his campaign manager when he ran for Parliament.
我只是想说...
I'm just saying, what...
我们报纸的档次在我离开期间降低了
did we shrink the format of the paper while I was away,
还是怎么的
or something?
毒品案有什么消息
What have we got on the drugs thing?
死去的孩子叫凯文·斯戴格 15岁
Dead kid's name is Kelvin Stagg, 15 years old.
职业杀手干的
Professional killing.
警方认为是伦敦西区的毒贩在建立地盘
The police think it's a build-up of drugs territory in the West End.
最近已发生三起枪击案
Three recent shootings.
-相互关联吗 -我在核实
- Connected? - I'm checking.
幸存者是个摩托快递员
The survivor's a motorcycle courier.
他在圣玛格丽特医院救治 受警方保护
He's under police guard at St Margaret's.
他们不肯透露他是否是嫌疑人
They won't confirm whether he's a suspect or not.
医院的一位门房♥说
A porter at the hospital reckons
他心口部位中弹 但却被手♥机♥挡住了
he took a bullet to the heart that was blocked by a mobile phone.
沃达丰 英国电♥信♥企业
这事一出 沃达丰的股价得飞涨了
Vodafone shares will go through the roof after that one.
那位没带公文包的记者先生对毒贩
Can the journalist without portfolio get excited about
在我们美丽城市光鲜的大街上活动感兴趣吗
drug cartels making a move on posh streets of our fair city?
好 我可以搞一搞 你也看不出差别来
Yes, I can knock something up. Like you would know the difference.
孩子们 回家可别这么跟大人说话
Ohh... Don't try this at home, kids.
国外新闻 中东那边怎么样了
Foreign. What's the middle East stuff coming though?
国防部直接向我们提出
Direct plea from the MOD for us
在他们证实之前不要发布那则消息
not to use that information till they've confirmed it.
史蒂芬·科林斯办公室
Stephen Collins' office.
葛莉娅 我是安·科林斯
Greer? It's Anne Collins.
他的手♥机♥还关着
His mobile's still off.
我想他是在乔治·费格斯那儿呢 安
I think he's in with George Fergus, Anne.
好 等你想他是在一个比较方便的地方
Yeah, when you think he's somewhere more convenient,
告诉他 他要跟他的孩子谈谈
tell him he needs to talk to his children.
好
Ok.
她知道你在这儿
She knows you're here.
卡尔·麦卡夫瑞送来的
It's from Cal McCaffrey.
他还留了两条留言
And he's left two messages.
是啊 那是当然
Yeah, I bet he has.
后一条说 "不为公事 想谈谈就打电♥话♥"
The last one said, "Not work. Just ring if you need to."
《邮报》《镜报》和《世界新闻报》
The Mail, the Mirror, and the News of The World
都在跟踪报道
are all chasing this.
如果我们不回应他们不会善罢甘休的
Won't let go if we stay quiet.
我们现在越不说话
The less we say now,
-他们越会铁了心继续追问 -是
- the more determined they'll be to keep coming... - Yes.
我确实和索尼娅·贝克有染
I was having a thing with Sonia Baker.
我不知道该如何处理此事
I don't know how to deal with this.
没人想掌控你的生活 史蒂芬
Nobody's trying to run your life, Stephen.
但我们需要应对策略
But we need a strategy.
而这就包括我要去跟安谈谈 可以吗
Which kind of involves me talking to Anne. Is that OK?
你还是等我先谈过再去
You'd better wait until I have.
-我得走了 -好
- I've got to vanish. - Okay.
你好 她在跟区域经理说话呢 史蒂芬
Hiya. She's just with the area manager, Stephen.
这样 你把你的号♥码给我吧
Listen, why don't I take your phone number?
抱歉 习惯了
Oh, sorry, no. Force of habit.
你要是急 我就去打断他们...
I'll just interrupt her for you if you...
-不 不必了 -好
- No, don't do that. - Okay.
-我回头再打来 -那好
- I'll call later. - All right then.
-跟她说我打来过就行 -好的 再见
- Just tell her I called. - OK, then. Bye.
抱歉 请付18块99分
Sorry about that. 18.99, please.
-现在没空 -是史蒂芬
- Can't take it now. - It's Stephen.
-哪个史蒂芬 -我想是史蒂芬·科林斯
- Stephen? - I think that means Stephen Collins.
接过来
Stick him through.
-卡尔 -嘿 我们以前不是认识吗
- Cal? - Hey. Didn't I used to know you?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
感觉像是时速70冲过减速带
I feel like I'm doing speed bumps at 70.
-你呢 -家里快装♥修♥完了
- You? - Nearly finished decorating the house.
-就剩下厨房♥了 -十年还不赖啊
- Just got the kitchen left now. - Ten years is not bad, eh?
我们只是性关系 卡尔
It was sex, Cal.
只是性 我总是等着她哪天会转身对我说
Just sex. I often expected her to turn round any minute and say,
"你个傻帽 我是为了一个赌注才这么做的"
"You saphead, I only did it for a bet."
但并非如此
But that never happened.
她是个好女孩
She was a great girl...
她跟我在一起一定觉得无聊死了
She must have been bored our of her skull to look at me in there.
没想到她会一直跟我在一起
Don't think she would have sustained her interest.
"据史蒂芬·科林斯身边的一位线人称..."
"A source close to Stephen Collins said..."
-什么 -你要我这么写吗
- What? - Do you want me to print that?
我说的是实话 是说给你听的
It's true. I'm just selling you out.
你以为我买♥♥单就是为了搞到一篇报道吗
You think I'm paying for this just to get a story?
-这不是报道 -对 我也不会买♥♥单 伙计
- It's not a story. - Yeah, and I'm not paying, mate.
我只是想知道你好不好
I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
你唯一表示关切的时候却是明知道我不好的时候
And yet the only time you ask is when you know I'm not.
直到去年
Up until last year,
你每周还给我发三封搞笑邮件呢
you were sending me comedy e-mails three times a week.
对 好吧 抱歉
Yeah, OK, sorry.
我确实是想打动你
I was trying to work you.
卡尔 你比谁都清楚
Cal, you know better than anybody
我以前从没在外面乱搞过
I've never screwed around before.
索尼娅死的那天 你们起争执了吗
Had you rowed the day Sonia died?
没有
No.
-同意分手 -没有
- Agreed to split? - No.
那她为什么自杀
So, why did she top herself?
她没有 她不会那么做的 肯定是跌下去了
She didn't. She wouldn't. She must have fallen.
你知道高峰期时地铁站是个什么情况
You know what it's like in the tube at rush hour.
险象环生的
Bloody rat trap.
前一天晚上
The night before that,
我们还在一起 一切都好好的
we were together and everything was normal.
你听
Listen to this.
史蒂芬 是我
Stephen, it's me.
你今早把一捆文件落在我家了
You left a bundle of papers at my place this morning.
你要是需要 我可以带给你
If you need them, I can bring them in.
告诉我你想让我怎么做 再见 帅哥
Let me know what you want me to do. Bye, gorgeous.
她家里人怎么说
What's her family saying?
我没见过他们
I don't know them.
可是呢
But?
政♥治♥顾问希望我没征得他们的许可
The spin doctors don't want me to do anything
什么都不要做
without their permission.
听我说 伦敦的每个记者
Listen, every journalist in London
都在试着找她家人谈话
is trying to talk to her family.
如果你都不试着联♥系♥他们 记者非整死你不可
Now if you haven't even tried, they'll crucify you.
她跟她妈妈的关系融洽
She had a good enough relationship with her mother,
但索尼娅跟我很亲密
but Sonia and me couldn't have been closer.
她跟我说起过你
She told me about you.
没提名字
Well, not you by name.
无意冒犯 就算她提了
And - no offence - if she had
我也不会知道你是谁
I wouldn't have known you from Adam.
她只是说
She just said
她在跟一个私生活有些"棘手"的人交往
she was seeing a man whose private life was "tricky".
你是拿索尼娅当玩物吗
Was Sonia being taken for a ride?
不 贝克先生 绝不是这样
No, Mr Baker. She absolutely wasn't.
我和克莱尔坚信这一定是起意外
Claire and I are convinced it must have been an accident.
你也是这么想的吗
Was that your understanding?
是的 她毫无自杀的理由
Yes. She had no reason to kill herself.
她说你逗她开心
She said you made her laugh.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
很抱歉 不过 我能走后门吗
Listen, I'm sorry. But, can I go out the back way?
自便吧 前门后门是半斤八两
Suit yourself. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
我告诉他们你要来
I told them you were coming.
说句实话 科林斯先生
In all honesty, Mr Collins,
在这种情况下 你没有隐私权
you're not entitled to privacy. Not under these circumstances.
科林斯先生
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表