剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
你会把鸡蛋和茶一起吃吗
Would you eat eggs with tea?
我向来不讲究那个 伙计
I eat anything with anything, mate.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
刚刚还不饿
Well, I wasn't...
-钱好挣吗 -什么
- Good money? - What?
做保镖
Bodyguard.
他不是我的雇主 我是警♥察♥
He's not my employer. I'm a police officer.
真警♥察♥吗
Real police?
这个国家就我们一种 伙计
Only kind we've got in this country, mate.
他放藏红花了吗 因为...
Did he put saffron in that, 'cause...
你们最近的消防通道在哪
Where's your nearest fire exit?
走廊尽头 从外面打不开
End of the corridor. Can't be open from the outside.
你在吗
Are you there?
我十点检查过
I checked it at ten.
支援 支援 后门被破坏
Back-up! Back-up! Rear door's been breached!
-你说是70号♥房♥间 -对
- Room 70, you said? - Yes!
箱子呢
Where's the briefcase?
别转过来
You don't turn around.
警♥察♥ 在警♥察♥手里
The police, the police have got it.
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
-谁给你的 -不知道名字
- Who gave it to you? - Haven't got a name.
我不知道她的名字
I don't know her name.
凯文·斯戴格的女友 我记不得她名字了
Kelvin Stagg's girlfriend. I can't remember her name.
描述一下
Description?
-黑人 一米五六 -她是白人
- Black, five two... - She was white!
名字
Name!
客房♥服务
Room service.
你们点了什么
What have you ordered?
咖啡
Coffee.
-你拿了什么 -香槟
- What have you got? - Champagne.
不不不 求你 带我走吧 带我走
No, no, no, please. Take me, take me. Take me, take me.
我跟你走 我跟你走 求你 别这样
I'll walk with you. I'll walk with you. Please. Come on. Come on.
褚维 说话
Chewy, come in.
褚维 褚维 收到吗
Chewy? Chewy, are you receiving?
褚维 你在吗
Chewy, are you there?
去防火门 他去防火门那边了
Proceed to fire doors. He's going for the fire doors.
-你看到他了吗 -没有
- Can you see him? - No.
-你在哪 -防火门
- Where are you? - Fire door.
-哪一扇 -前门
- Which? - Front.
后门 你个傻瓜
Back, you tosser!
后门的防火门
Back fire doors!
枪
Weapon.
扔地上
Floor.
快点
Now!
走
Move.
对讲机 说我们往前台去了
Radio. We're heading for reception.
-回前台 -什么
- Back towards reception. - What?
前台 前台 快 快
Reception! Front reception! Now! Now!
走 靠着墙 手举起来
Move! Against the wall! Hands!
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
-听我说... -我就想见我的孩子
- Listen to me... - I just want to see my kids.
-我哪都不去 -听着
- I'm not going anywhere. - Listen.
-去拿我的东西 -没时间了
- Look. Just get my things! - There's no time.
记者应该已经知道这件事了
News crews will have picked this up already.
如果她这幅样子被人瞧见
If she's seen like this,
又得引出另一出我不想卷入的事来
it's a whole other story I don't want involving in.
懂吗
Right?
-让我处理消息的事 好吗 -好 好
- Let me handle the information. All right?! - Yes, yes.
带她去你家
Take her to your house.
在那儿等我们
Wait for us there.
我认真的 你在那儿等着
I mean it - you wait there.
褚维 发生了什么事
Chewy, what the hell happened?
谁下令杀了他的
Who gave the order to kill?
谁下令杀他的
Who said to kill him, for Christ's sake?
初步报告表明
Early reports indicate
持枪歹徒被警方神枪手击毙
that the gunman was shot dead by police marksmen.
事故现场还有两个人接受了治疗
Two other people were treated at the scene of the incident.
他们稍后获准回家
They were later allowed to go home.
让我们回到今天的重要新闻
Well, let's go back to our top story today
也就是慈善机构称...
and that is that charities are claiming...
买♥♥花
早安 艾迪 宫殿那边有好消息
Morning, Eddie. Good news about the palace.
会建造很通风的简易房♥ 干得好
It'll make a very draughty council house! Here you go.
你早啊 盖斯 早 艾比 你好吗
Hey up, Gus. Morning, Abby. How are you?
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
你们是认真的吗
A love affair or just sex?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
警方知道什么
What does the police know?
够多了
Enough.
听我说 我...
Look, I'll...
我会退出这篇报道
I'll withdraw from the story.
我会让黛拉就此接手
I'll let Della run it from here.
她还有海伦和丹帮忙
She's got Helen and Dan to bounce off.
就这样...
So...
皮特比你想的要好多了
And Pete's better infantry than you give him credit for.
别教导我怎么重新部署我的职员
Don't tell me how to rearrange my staff.
如果你不想去做赛狗报道
And if you don't fancy subbing the greyhound results,
我建议你开始找新工作吧 这样不过分吧
I suggest you start looking for another job. Is that fair?
-这是意料之外的事 -显然如此
- I didn't plan this. - Obviously not.
你就是不能抵挡她 真是该骂
You just couldn't resist her. That's reprehensible.
十分有失水准
Totally unprofessional.
好些了吗
You better now?
你们为什么认为凯文·斯戴格的案子跟毒品无关
Why did you lot discount drugs in the Kelvin Stagg case?
别这样好吗
Do you mind?
你似乎很确信他没沾毒
You seemed certain he was clean.
我们提前看到了尸检报告的毒检结果
We got a sneak preview of the toxicology from the post mortem.
-线人可靠吗 -是的
- Trustable informant? - Yes.
你确定你不是花钱买♥♥人家说你想听的吗
You sure you weren't just paying for what you wanted to hear?
凯文·斯戴格死的时候被查出体有大量可♥卡♥因♥
Kelvin Stagg was found swimming in crack cocaine when he died.
我亲眼看过毒检报告
I saw the tox report myself.
他们只找到治哮喘的类固醇
They found nothing but steroids for asthma.
我可以把我们拿到的那份给你看
I can show you the copy we got.
私下看
In confidence.
行
Yeah.
能保密吗
In confidence?
死者名叫罗伯特·宾汉姆
The dead guy is Robert Bingham.
服过役 后来经商
Ex-soldier turned businessman.
做什么家庭安全系统之类的
Have something to do with domestic security.
依我看 他虽被击毙
Now, in my opinion he was shot dead
但当时完全可以轻易缴他的械
when hecould easily have been disarmed.
我接到上方三通电♥话♥ 让我交出完整报告
I've had three calls from upstairs asking for a full report,
也就是最终报告
meaning final report.
他们想结案
They want to shut the case down.
如果你能给我任何让我有权继续的信息
Now, if you can give me any information to shift my authority,
马上说 我保证会还你人情的
do it now and I promise I'll return the favour.
我跟你说的已经远超过你掌握的信息了
Just telling you that gives you more than you had!
索尼娅·贝克的前男友 多米尼克·福伊
Sonia Baker's ex-boyfriend, Dominic Foy.
在顶尖大厦经营一家公♥关♥公♥司♥
Runs a PR company in Apex House.
我们打算采访他时立刻跑路了
Did a runner the minute we tried to interview him.
我们哪都找不到他
We can't find him anywhere.
福伊 福气的福吗
Foy? F-O-Y?
我们知道就是他
We know he was the one
向《每日邮报》发了匿名信
that sent the anonymous letter to the Daily Mail.
我就能说这么多了
That's all I can tell you.
黛拉
Della...
今天伦敦北部上演了令人哀痛的一幕
There were sombre scenes in North London today,
悼念者聚集于此 哀悼索尼娅·贝克
as mourners gathered for the funeral of Sonia Baker.
由于家属要求
At the request of the family,
史蒂芬·科林斯没有出席
Stephen Collins was not in attendance.
史蒂芬·科林斯
-乔伊 -卡尔 听我说 我要上法庭
- Joy. - Cal, look, I'm due in court.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表