剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
是为了我撒谎
For my benefit.
这是她的主意 不是我的
It was her idea, not mine.
好吧
Ok...
想听什么
Anything you want, hm?
有什么问题想问我
Any question you want to ask me.
你还爱妈妈吗
Do you still love Mum?
不如以前那么爱了
Not as much as I once did.
你会为索尼娅·贝克抛弃我们吗
Would you have left us for Sonia Baker?
听我说...
Look...
我和你妈妈 我们有...有待解决的问题
Me and your mum, we had... issues to resolve,
但你和凯伦 一直是 也会永远是...
but you and Karen have always been and you will always be...
回答我
Just answer the question!
自己去拿一瓶吧
Get your own.
现在的记者就这样干活吗 拿瓶啤酒上♥床♥
Is that the state of modern journalism, taking a beer to bed?
是啊 不是 我还有工作要做
Yeah. No, I've still got some work to do.
我♥干♥完了才喝
I'll open it when I'm finished.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
-在键盘上奋斗吧 -好
- You get clicking. - OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Night!
晚安
Good night.
你付钱 我去煮咖啡
You pay and I'll make us some coffee.
这真是公平啊 谢谢
That sounds really fair. Thank you.
皮特 皮特 我给司机付过钱了 他会拉你回家
Pete! Pete! I've paid the driver. He's taking you home.
我们没失踪 好吗
We haven't disappeared or anything, all right?
好
Yeah.
我本想亲他 可他看起来像是要吐了
I was gonna kiss him, but he looked like he was gonna throw up!
他喝了还不到我们的一半 还真是丢人啊
He only had about half what we had. It's really embarrassing.
我在你这儿还有牙刷吗
Have I still got a toothbrush here?
有 但我用来擦鞋了
Yeah, but I used it to clean my shoes.
没事 什么颜色的鞋子
That's all right. What colour shoes?
绿的
Green!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-其实我通常是挺体面的 -他才不关心呢
- I'm normally quite dignified, actually. - He's not interested.
该死
Shit!
先驱报
我一直盯着你天花板上的那块补丁
I've been staring at that patch on your ceiling,
放弃睡觉的打算了
so I've given up trying to sleep.
想喝咖啡吗
Do you want coffee?
我刚喝过了 谢谢 不过
I've just had one, thanks, but...
你自便吧
you help yourself.
你在写什么
What are you working on?
我吗
Me?
不 是另一个办公室发来的东西
No, it's all that stuff comes from a different office.
这是...
This is um...
我能看看吗
Can I have a look?
没什么意思
It's not very interesting.
你知道史蒂芬有外遇吗
Did you know Stephen was having an affair?
不
No.
知道你会告诉我吗
Would you have told me?
不会
No.
这样不太好
This is not a very good idea.
安·科林斯表现体面
安
Anne!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉你要经历这一切
I'm sorry you had to go through this.
我相信史蒂芬...
I'm sure Stephen...
也不想让你这样知道这件事
wouldn't have wanted you to find out like that.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我能使用录音机吗 -不行
- Can I use a tape recorder? - Nope.
你或者你队伍里有任何人
Did you or anyone from your team
批准搜查我记者的家了吗
authorise a raid on one of my reporters?
-没有 -你去我办公室要看我的笔记
- Nope. - You go to my office asking to see my notes.
你申请搜查证却遭拒绝
You apply for a warrant which you get refused
因为你的申请无证据可依
because there's no evidence to support your application,
所以你就翻了我的公♥寓♥ 弄得像抢劫一样
so you bust my flat and make it look like a burglary.
是不是
Yes or no?
我都懒得回答这个问题
I'm not even gonna dignify that with a reply.
你最好还是说两句
You'd better dignify it with something
要不我就给你登个专版
or I'm giving you a page all to yourself.
或许登在第三页上
Page three probably
你们这行人还会翻开那一页看看有没有波霸
where people in your field still look for big tits!
随便你 等我告你诽谤 你只会让我的工资翻倍
Fire away. You'll just double my income from a libel suit.
我不撒谎 福斯特先生
I'm not a liar, Mr Foster!
我们这行都没人会这么干
I don't know anyone in my field who'd even try that.
因滥用职权被解散
西米德兰兹郡警队的事还记得吗
West Midlands Crime Squad not conjuring any images whatsoever?
说这些有什么用
How is this helping?
如果你的公♥寓♥被翻了
If your flat's been turned over
你真的因为丢的东西而感到担忧
and you're genuinely scared by the implications
你就跟我说 你把实情告诉我
of what's gone missing, you talk to me! You tell me things!
要不就省了中间人
Or cut out the middleman,
我们拿他的薪水 干♥他♥的活儿吧
take his salary and we do the job for him!
你不能跑来指责我
But you don't come in here and accusing me!
其实 卡梅隆 我没事 我能处理好
Actually, Cameron, I'm fine. I can sort this out.
我让莉兹今晚在酒店给你订个房♥间
I'll get Liz to book you into a hotel tonight
然后我会找人去你公♥寓♥帮你打扫出来
and I'll send someone into the flat to clean up
只等着警方彻底搜查完就去
as soon as the police have conducted a thorough search.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 福斯特先生
Jump before you're pushed, Mr Foster!
这话不上报 我还写什么
If that's not a quote, I don't know what is!
你看见这家伙离开你的公♥寓♥楼了吗
You saw the guy leaving your building?
他长得有点像布朗探长
He looked like one of the police officers
中弹身亡那晚在医院里的一名警员
I saw in the hospital the night D.I. Brown was shot.
我会把当晚所有在场的警员照片给你拿来
I'll get I.D. pictures of all the officers there that night.
你能把这人挑出来 我把工资给你
You pick one out, you're welcome to my salary.
好吧 我先说
OK, um... me first.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我先说 我不觉得抱歉
Me first. I'm not.
不过 如果你觉得抱歉没关系
Though... it's fine that you are.
好吧 我也不是特别抱歉
OK, I'm not that sorry.
好吧 我十分享受整个过程
Yeah, well... I thoroughly enjoyed it.
我也十分享受
I thoroughly enjoyed it too.
我真想找个机会再来
And I would buy another ticket.
只是事情太复杂了
If things weren't this complicated.
只是事情太复杂了
If things weren't this complicated.
但是这种局面不是我造成的
But the complications aren't my fault.
要知道 也不是我造成的 可是...
Hey, well, you know, they're not mine either, but...
我这是帮倒忙 对吗
I'm not helping, am I?
我早知道史蒂芬有外遇
I knew Stephen was having an affair
因为七月的时候就有人告诉我了
because somebody told me in July.
我收到封匿名信
I got a letter. Anonymous.
我没去找他
I didn't confront him with it
因为我不想
because I didn't want to
让哪个混♥蛋♥胆小鬼因为蛊惑了我感到满足
give some gutless prick the satisfaction of manipulating me.
信你还留着吗
Have you still got it?
放在哪了
Somewhere.
留着
Yes.
安
Anne.
你怎么在那儿
What are you doing there?
你离开了酒店 我就以为你是回家了
When you... checked out the hotel, I assumed you'd come home.
-路易在吗 -在
- Is Louis there? - Yeah.
你妈妈
Er... Mum.
你好 什么时候回家
Hi there. When are you home?
几小时吧 能帮我个忙吗
A couple of hours or so. Can you do me a favour?
-行 -别让你♥爸♥知道
- Sure. - Behind your dad's back.
这事很重要我才求你的 懂吗
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't vital. You understand me?
好 行
Fine. Yeah.
盯着点吐司
Keep an eye on the toast.
安·科林斯
拿到信了吗
Have you got the letter?
你在等这个吗
Are you waiting for this?
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表