剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
What action is being taken to make sure
在现在的计划结束之后
we actively continue to tackle world poverty
我们将继续处理世界贫困问题
after the current programme comes to an end?
到2015年
Some 900 million people worldwide
全球将约有九亿人极有可能生活在极度贫困中
are likely to still be living in extreme poverty in 2015.
他们邀我入阁
即使目标达成
Even if goals are achieved,
我们也必须继续致力于努力摆脱贫困
our commitment to work against poverty must continue.
我向尊敬的女士的回答表示感谢
I thank the honourable lady for that reply
也感谢你对继续
and for recognising the importance
我告诉他们去死
为摆脱贫困做斗争的重要性的阐述
of the need to continue to fight against world poverty?
这位女士是否赞同 贫困带来的绝望
Does she agree that the hopelessness that comes from it
在世界范围内引发分♥裂♥
causes division worldwide?
你玩完了
你这话什么意思
What the hell do you mean by that?
你一直对我挺仗义的 乔治
Well, you've always been a mate to me, George,
所以我也还你这个人情 至少也提醒你一声
so it's mates back, the least I could do is warn you.
你说"玩完了"什么意思
What do you mean "finished"?
我看着你中饱私囊
I've got to watch you grease your fat arse
我却承受如此痛苦
while I'm suffering like this!
U-EX给了你什么
What are U-EX paying you?
我从没拿过U-EX的钱 从没拿过任何人的钱
I've never taken money from U-EX or anybody else!
你给我小点声
And you keep your voice down!
-你有职位优势... -少来这套
- Directorship... - Cut that out!
你幕后操控 把索尼娅安插♥进♥我的部门
You manipulated Sonia into my department.
别瞎说
Don't be ridiculous!
我的秘书要公开表示正是如此
My secretary will put it on public record saying the opposite.
我是跟葛莉娅谈过
I have talked to Greer,
我想她是把两次谈话搞混了
I think she's confusing one conversation with another.
-你搞混了吗 -不 乔治 我没有
- Are you confused? - No, George, I'm not.
你说的是"选个好的
The words were, "Pick a good 'un,
不过一定得是索尼娅·贝克
but make sure it's Sonia Baker.
我们用得上她这样的人来协助史蒂芬
We could do with somebody like that backing Stephen up.
我认识她家人"
I know her family."
你让我失望了 乔治
You've let me down, George.
听我说 奥利西亚 我...
Look, Olicia, I just...
索尼...
Sonny...
我确实被要求推荐索尼娅
I was asked to nominate Sonia.
我只做了这个 不撒谎
That's all I did. No lies.
你认识她家人 完全不是撒谎吗
What you knew the family? Not a lie at all?
-那个是 就这些了 -谁要求的
- That much, but that's it. - Asked by?
你能当上能源委员会的主席
You were made chairman of the Energy Committee
是因为人们信任你
because people trusted you.
你以为我会就这么认了
You trusted me to take it right up the arse!
不 恰恰相反 是作为不偏不倚的人
No, the opposite, to be regarded as independently mind.
既不支持他们 也不反对他们
Not against them, not for them.
而且足够聪明 建议不会做过了
Bright enough not to go too far with your recommendations.
你毁了我 你毁掉了我
They damaged me. You've damaged me!
索尼娅·贝克不是在U-EX的要求下受到委任的
Sonia Baker wasn't appointed at U-EX's request.
瞎说
Bullshit!
他们的说客给她发工资呢 我能证明
She was on the payroll of their lobbyists. I can prove it.
我是说 我们知道她是他们的人
I mean we knew she was theirs,
但他们不知道我们知道 而且现在也不知道
but they weren't aware of that and still aren't.
天呐 史蒂芬
God, Stephen!
很显然 有一家石油公♥司♥
It was obvious one of the oil companies
会想要在委员会里插个眼线
would want an operator close to the committee.
我们就制♥造♥了空缺
We created a vacancy.
我们从情报部门那里得知她就是他们派的应征者
We knew from intelligence she was their candidate. I...
我安排葛莉娅
Oh, I primed Greer to
让她有机可乘 因为这对我们有好处
allow something to happen because it was in our interests.
-什么好处 -让U-EX更放心
- How? For God's sake. - Made U-EX more secure.
-但是目的就是让他们害怕 -不能太怕了
- The whole point was the opposite. - Within reason.
经验告诉我们不能和石油工业过不去
We know from experience you don't mess with the oil industry.
他们不受诱惑 他们可以大发脾气
They can't be seduced. They... They throw tantrums,
不能抓着他们抱怨
they can't be dragged into line kicking and screaming.
我们试过 结果发生了国家能源危机
We tried that. We had a national fuel crisis.
政♥府♥差点垮了
The government nearly buckled.
所以...没人收钱 史蒂芬
So... nobody... took money, Stephen.
希望只有国家能得利
Well, apart from the country, hopefully,
只盼他们能降低油价
when they lower the cost of filling a tank.
你肯定知道她跟我有染
You must have known she was involved with me.
我能做什么 你俩都是大人 我不能干涉
What could I do? Two adults, I couldn't interfere.
你不能干涉
You couldn't interfere?
我知道那会破坏很多好事
I know that would undo a lot of good work.
她死了 你个愚蠢 不要脸的混♥蛋♥
She's dead, you stupid, disgraceful fuck!
这里没人...知道那是怎么回事 没人
Nobody here... knows how that happened. Nobody.
天呐 史蒂芬 也没到那么要紧的程度
For God's sake, Stephen! The stakes weren't that high!
你以为我们是什么样的人
What the hell do you think we are?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉我个名字
So give me a name.
我想和她家人谈谈
I want to talk to her family.
一个15岁的女孩流离在外 你不担心吗
A 15 year old girl on the run and that doesn't bother you?
不像对你要劝她做一件她应付不来的事那么担心
A lot less than you talking her into something she can't handle.
那个箱子是重要的证据
That briefcase is a major piece of evidence.
所以她才给了你
Which is why she gave it to you.
好证明我弟弟为什么被杀
To prove my brother was killed for it!
-你以为我为何而来 -又来这套
- Why do you think I'm here? - Again!
凯文的名字呢
Where's Kelvin's name?
说起来 你的名字呢
Where's your name, come to that?
你什么权利都没有 你是个软蛋
You haven't got no power, man. You're toothless!
我们就是因为凯文的死才会注意这件事的
Kelvin's murder is the only reason we latched on to this story.
-我希望他的鬼魂缠着你 -索尼
- I hope he haunts you. - Sonny...
索尼 索尼 听我说
Sonny! Sonny, listen!
如果我能提供一个
If I can produce somebody
能说出箱子来源的人
who can say where that briefcase came from...
那我就说是我从一个职业杀手那里偷来的
So I say I nicked it from a professional killer?
他不能反驳了 是不是 他死了
Well, he can't contradict that, can he? He's dead!
听着 我刚辞退了一份好工作以便待在妈妈身边
Listen, I just left a good job to be near my mum.
你觉得如果我承认自己是个贼
Do you think I stand any chance of get any work
还可能找到工作吗
if I admit I'm a thief?
你好 抱歉 我马上给你打回去 好吗
Hiya. Sorry. I'll call you straight back, yeah?
-不行 -你在工作吗
- It won't suit me. - At work, yeah?
我去你家
I'm going to your house.
你只要说他拎包的时候你也在场
You only have to say that you were there when he took it.
他往一个他索昧平生的女人
That he rang the home of Sonia Baker,
索尼娅·贝克的家里打电♥话♥
a woman he had never met,
就为警告她 有人想杀她
to warn her that someone was planning to kill her.
那样他们就得重开这件案子
They would have to re-open the file.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表