剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
我可能能帮上忙
I might be able to help.
找你的警♥察♥哥哥吗
What from your copper?
听着 我上过的警♥察♥可比你能得到的多多了
Hey, listen, I've had more out of coppers than you'll ever get!
-我不想知道这个 -有真正身居要职的警官吗
- I don't want to know! - Anybody really senior?
太好了
This is terrific.
令人惊叹
It's amazing.
而且不到四万块
And all for under 40 grand.
我们能拿到索尼娅·贝克的医疗记录吗
Can we get Sonia Baker's medical records?
如果他们在掩盖此事
'Cause if they're covering that up,
我们至少能问
the least we allege is,
"她死前是否已怀有身孕"
"Was she pregnant the week before she died?"
当然还有这件大事中的一个大黑洞
And of course big black hole in a story this size,
史蒂芬·科林斯是否知道她怀孕了 要用他原话
quotes from Stephen Collins - did he know she was pregnant?
鉴于这些指控 他现在
Given the accusations what does he now
如何描述他和索尼娅·贝克的关系
make of his relationship with Sonia Baker?
你能问出来吗
Can you get them?
你能印出来吗
Can you print it?
暂时不行 所以不急
Not right now, so take your time.
这是U-EX的禁止令 全面围堵这篇报道
U-EX's injunction gagging every aspect of the story
理由是会给他们的股价带来造成致命损害
on the grounds it could strangle their share price.
那又如何
So?
乔治·费格斯律师发来的私人禁止令
Personal injunction from George fergus's lawyers
专指他和海伦的谈话
naming the conversation he had with Helen.
官方说法还"无可奉告"呢
Officially "no comment",
但他们顾左右而言他 说得像是乔治
but they're briefing left, right and centre George went
完全与此事无关
nowhere near this level of involvement.
他们向我提出了相当不错相当慷慨的提前退休计划
My gorgeous, generous offer of early retirement
前提是我能尊重并遵守以上两份文件
if the above two documents are respected and adhered to.
这是件大事
It's a big story.
轰动性的大新闻
Big day. Big hitters!
谁想去喝一杯
Well, who fancies a drink?
你不行 找到史蒂芬·科林斯
Not you. Find Stephen Collins.
让他同意我们报道
I want his permission to print the quotes
他私下告诉你的事
he's given you personally.
他到底有没有受贿
Well, is he clean or not clean?
让他想明白了
Make him pick a team!
给我接印刷厂
Get me the press hall.
所有人停下手头的事
Everybody, stop what you're doing!
所有人 就是说你
Everybody! That means you!
手♥机♥关掉 电脑关掉 拿上大衣
Phones down, computers down, get your coats!
任何对今晚的报纸不起关键作用的人
Anyone not essential to tonight's edition,
十分钟内到梅森酒馆
Mason's Arms in ten minutes.
如果你觉得我这是醉了 十点时再来看看
And if you think I'm drunk now, look in again at ten o'clock.
-印刷总管 -艾迪 你好 你好
- Print supervisor. - Eddie, how are you? How were you?
停印
It's a stop!
收到了吗
Are you getting this?
绝对是认真的
Absolutely serious.
先驱报
我们不能
写出来的
报道
因为
国会
堵了我们的嘴
下面印上我的签名
With my scanned signature at the bottom.
去问U-EX石油
为什么会这样
去问你的
国会议员吧
去问你的
国会议员吧
没有我的同意绝对不能做改动
Absolutely no change to that without my personal consent.
只有有开支账户的人才能做电梯
Only people with expense accounts allowed in the lifts.
史蒂芬 是我
Stephen, it's me.
听我说 我真的很抱歉让你经历那一切
Listen, I'm really sorry you had to go through all that.
我们都不知道会发展成这样 我真的很抱歉
None of us knew it was going that way. I'm really sorry.
你接到留言能马上给我回电吗
Can you call me as soon as you get this message?
我会试试打你其他的号♥码
I'll try your other numbers.
你好 留下姓名和来电时间...喂
Hi, leave your name, time you called... Hello?
你的音像店在早上三点忙吗
How busy is your record shop at three in the morning?
别弄了
Stop that.
早餐
Breakfast.
你个傻瓜
You daft...
我两点半醒过来 硬得不行
I woke up at half past two with a stonking hard-on,
心想我到周末才能见到她呢
thinking I'm not going to see her till the weekend.
别以为我会在这辆车里跟你做♥爱♥
Don't think I'm going to have sex with you in this car.
你跑过来还化了妆总是有原因的
Well, you've sprinted round putting make-up on for something,
所以 我们也不能完全将那个排除在外吧
so you know, we're not completely ruling out rituals, are we?
我爱你
I love you,
但如果你相信
but if you're gonna buy that,
那你就得有所行动了
then you're gonna have to start doing something about it.
你担心凯伦和路易吗
You're worried about Karen and Louis?
他们知道我和史蒂芬大概要离婚了
They know me and Stephen will probably get divorced.
大概
Probably?
对孩子就得这样
That's what you do with kids.
一直说"大概"
You keep telling them "probably"
直到他们明白这是不可避免的 算不上是说谎
till they come to terms with inevitabilities. It's not a lie.
我给路易留了个字条 说是店里的警报响了
I left Louis a note saying that the shop alarm had gone off.
这是撒谎 所以我不能久留
Now, that was a lie, so I shouldn't hang around.
要知道 最简单的办法
You know, the easiest thing
就是装作我们会走到这一步
in the world would be pretending that we got to this
是因为史蒂芬让你失望了
because Stephen let you down.
如果你这么想我就不会来了
I wouldn't be here if I thought you thought that.
但如果他没让我失望我也不可能会这样
But I wouldn't be here at all if he hadn't.
《先驱报》
我们不能写出来的报道
因为国会堵了我们的嘴
去问U-EX为什么会这样
这是什么意思
Suggesting what?
索尼娅·贝克在为U-EX石油工作
Sonia Baker was working for U-EX Oil.
她是被安插在史蒂芬办公室做间谍的
She was put into Stephen's office to spy on him.
她有意勾引他吗
She slept with him deliberately?
她在向U-EX透露他的笔记
She was leaking his notes to U-EX.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
但她跟他上♥床♥是因为他们有了外遇 安
But she slept with him because they were having an affair, Anne.
他知道了吗
Does he know this?
是的
Yeah.
过了一段时间之后他也不能否认了
He couldn't deny the facts after a while.
这是很晚印的 所以他的人还没看到呢
This is a late print, so his people won't have clocked it yet.
或许刚看到
Maybe just.
去问你的国会议员吧
都是大人物啊 我能参加吗
Bit grown-up in here. Sure I'm invited?
你做抄本 所以也得跟你说一声
You're involved in the transcripts. So you need telling.
我不管人家给你买♥♥多少酒
I don't care how many drinks you're offered,
或是答应请你吃多少顿饭
how many lunches you're promised,
或是给你多少压力
however much pressure you're under.
这篇报道的内容是机密
This story remains confidential
只有这屋里的人能知道 否则我会亲自揍你
to the people in this room or I'll personally punch you!
-干嘛偏挑我的茬 -这话是针对你们每个人的
- Why're you picking on me? - This is for all of you.
直到我告诉你们什么时候说什么 嘴都闭紧了
Until I tell you what we're saying when, you button it.
亚当和乔治已经提出上诉
Adam and George have already filed an appeal
控告U-EX石油对报道的阻拦
against U-EX Oil's blocking of the story.
我们通知了王室法律顾问杰弗里·托马斯
We've instructed Geoffrey Thomas QC.
能绕过禁止令吗
Any chance of getting round the injunction?
我们得小心措辞
We'd have to pick round the wording.
漏洞总会有的 但是报道肯定要打折扣
There's always loopholes, but it's bound to emasculate the copy.
-皮特 -卡梅隆 这封信说什么
- Pete? - Cameron. This letter's saying what,
他们要解雇你
they're sacking you.
什么
What?
-就是略施惩戒 -因为这事吗
- In a way. - Because of this?
我现在没有编辑权了
I no longer have editorial control.
她有
She does.
来杯茶吗
Cup of tea?
你现在正好能把建议写完
You're in a strong position to tie up the recommendations
开始下一项工作 你说呢 史蒂芬
and began another, don't you, Stephen?
那也要一周的时间
That's another week.
-如果这个不会印出来 -如果他们违反禁止令
- If this is not going to print. - They get the injuction lifted.
我要他们的报道被摧毁
I want this story squashed.
我们需要简报声明
We need briefing statements
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表