剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
显然是谈得很好啊
Well, isn't that went well, obviously.
你要回家吗
You're going straight home?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你还来不及把箱子里的东西拿出来警♥察♥就会找上你
Hey, you won't get your case unpack before the police pick you up.
为什么
For what?
他们把索尼娅的案子作为凶杀案展开调查
They're naturing Sonia as a murder investigation.
懂吗
All right?
我们知道他们想找你问话
We know they want to speak to you.
听我说 我看你是方寸大乱
Look, you're all over the place to me,
你至少也得把你的故事编圆了再说啊
the very least you need to get your version of the story straight.
拿我们练练
Practice on us.
总是画蛇添足
Always gilding the lily.
他觉得这样的做法挺机灵的
He thinks stuff like that's witty.
虎父无犬子
Not a recessive team then.
重新来过
Start again.
不能在这儿
Not here.
绝不能在这儿
No way here.
你们能给多少钱
What kind of money we're talking?
没人说给钱的事
Nobody's talking money.
除非你有我们在别处弄不来的消息
Unless you've got something we couldn't get anywhere else.
开个价
Make me an offer.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表