剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
我看到你看安了
And I caught you looking at Anne then.
不是认真的 因为你配不上她
Not seriously, because she's out of your league,
但绝对看了她一眼
but it was definitely a look.
想要你得不到的东西
Wanting something more than you could have.
真是你的作风 不是吗
That's you all over, isn't it?
-史蒂芬 恕我直言... -闭嘴
- Stephen, with all due respect... - Shut up!
我认识你这么久
You've not had a serious relationship
你就没认真恋过爱
in all the time I've known you.
追追这个 泡泡那个
Chasing this, poking that.
她们一提要一起同居
The second they mention moving in together,
你就去找别人了
off you go for looking for someone else,
就像个拿着充气♥枪♥的孩子
like a kid with a spud gun.
据我所知 你睡过的第一个成熟的女人
The first grown-up woman that you sleep with, to my knowledge,
得心碎到 绝望到这种程度
has to be this damaged and this desperate
才会让你上她
for you to get her in the sack.
-少来 -这说明是什么样的人 卡尔
- Piss off! - What does that say about you, Cal?
你对这个局面就毫无责任吗
You haven't helped that situation at all?
你都不觉得难堪
You're not even embarrassed.
-你少来说教 -她看起来就挺难堪的
- Don't you dare preach! - She looks embarrassed.
这事羞得我没法说教
I've enough to be ashamed of for it not to be preaching.
但为了你自己的尊严 你大可以去睡别人
But for your own dignity, you could have gone anywhere to get laid.
我的私生活现在跟你无关了
My private life's none of your business any more.
一小时前你向我们的孩子保证
An hour ago you promised our children that
我们会为了他们以礼相待
we would keep it civilised for their sake.
跟你给孩子制♥造♥的混乱相比 这不算什么
Compared to the mess you've created for our kids, this is nothing.
你以为他们会这么看吗
You think they'll see it like that?
别傻了 他们不需要知道
Don't be ridiculous. They've no need to know.
昨天他还装成是我最好的朋友
Yesterday he's pretending to be my best friend.
你怎么知道他不是
How do you know he's not?
怎么 这叫"好"
What? This is "best"
-是你挑起来的 -不是为了报复
- You started all this. - Not for revenge.
-你说十分钟 -我撒谎了
- You said ten minutes. - I lied.
你该猜到了
You should have guessed.
-你见到妈妈了吗 -见到了
- Did you see Mum? - Yeah.
她还好吗
Was she all right?
我什么时候真正让你觉得失望了 路易
When was it I really disappointed you, Louis?
外遇的事
The affair.
是吗
Yeah?
-在报纸上看到 -只有那时吗
- Having to read it in the papers. - Only then?
那之前冲我撅嘴呢
So what was all that pouting before, then?
-几个月前 -我不知道你在...
- Months before? - I don't know what you...
每次我回到曼彻斯特家里
Every time I came home to Manchester
都觉得自己像感冒一样受欢迎
I felt about as welcome as a cold.
-我们总是高兴见到你的 -你还是你妈妈
- We were always happy to see you. - You were or your mother was?
你想说什么
What are you on about?
你今晚坐在那儿 要求得到尊重和忠诚
You know you sat here tonight, demanding respect and loyalty.
可是数月来
For months and months and months,
你却视而不见 是不是
you've been looking at me sideways. Eh?
为你的妈妈的情绪做把风的
Being a front man for your mother's moods.
爸爸 我不是来跟你吵的
Dad, I didn't come down here to argue with you.
我工作时间很长
I work long hours,
几天 几周都不在 她就开始埋怨我
days away, weeks away and she started resenting that.
埋怨这份她鼓励我去接受的工作
Resenting the very job she'd encouraged me to stand for,
你也跟她一样
you went along with her.
-我们想你 -你想 凯伦想
- We missed you. - You did. Karen did.
但你妈妈开始希望我永远别回来
But your mother started wishing that I would never come home.
早在我有外遇之前她就对我熟视无睹了
She'd written me off long before I had an affair.
但是 要知道 这就是婚姻 要冒这个险
But, you know, that's marriage. That's a risk.
但我娶的不是你 不是凯伦
But I didn't marry you or Karen...
是我给了你生命 我对你倾其所有
I helped make you. I've got nothing but devotion to you.
所以你开始要求我给你更多 真有点无礼
So it's a bit offensive when you start demanding more.
你现在是个大孩子了 是吗
You're a big lad now, son, eh?
如果发生了什么事 你别觉得这是针对你
So if shit happens, you have to avoid pretending it's personal.
如果你要整晚看这些烂玩意
If you're gonna sit up watching crap all night,
我要床
I'm having the bed.
事情转好之前总会变得更糟
It'll get worse before it gets better.
别依靠你妈妈替你思考
Don't rely on your mother to do your thinking for you.
已经得到证实了 福伊乘坐早班飞机
It's confirmed. Foy is on the earlier plane.
他在九点半的航♥班♥上
He's on the half nine.
-你打过卡尔的手♥机♥吗 -关机了
- Did you try Cal's mobile? - It's off.
福伊要早一小时到
Foy's arriving an hour early.
-抱歉 -又说抱歉 说得跟真的似的
- Sorry. - Again. Like you mean it
-照顾好你自己 好吗 -好
- You take care of yourself, OK? - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
-你没事吧 -你什么时候回家
- You all right? - When will you be home?
尽快 好吗 肯定第一个告诉你
As soon as I can, all right? You'll be the first to know.
抱歉 路上太堵了
Sorry, the traffic was bad.
回见
See you soon.
好了 你们祖父母会在曼彻斯特接你们
Right. Your granddad's gonna pick you up at Manchester.
我还有两件事要办
I've got two more things to do.
-然后我就会回去 -今天还是明天
- And then I'll be right behind you. - Today or tomorrow?
-我会尽量把在明天把事情都办妥 -好
- I'll try and get everything done by tomorrow. - OK.
好了 我得去跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
Right. I've got to go and talk to your dad.
到家给我打电♥话♥ 再见
Ring me when you're home. Bye.
史蒂芬 别那么走开
Stephen, don't go off like that.
-别这样 我们谈谈 -我们没什么好谈的
- Come on, let's just talk. - We've got nothing to talk about.
天啊 多米尼克·福伊 你好吗
Bloody hell! Dominic Foy. How's it going?
-我认识你吗 -是啊 我们工作上有联♥系♥
- Do I know you? - Yeah. We're connected through work.
-什么联♥系♥ -我是个记者
- How come? - Well, I'm a journalist, yeah?
而你在躲着我
And you've been avoiding me. Yeah?
-我知道这是... -西班牙如何
- And now I know that's... - How was Spain?
你一天之内能晒的这么黑吗
Can you get that tanned in 24 hours?
有人就这样 挺正常的 看你紫外光暴露度了
Some people do. Natural really. Depends on your UV exposure.
我 就只会变粉色 然后发病
Me, I go pink, then medical.
听着 听着 算了吧 好吗
Listen, listen, forget it. All righ?
我不想在这儿谈
I don't wanna talk here.
-我们也是 -你把车挪开 我要用车了
- Like we do - And you can shift that. Cause I wanna use my car.
-我们可以去你办公室 -不行
- We could always go to your office. - No way.
或者我们的
Or use mine.
我们也可以把我们知道的印出来
Or we could just print what we know
然你吃不了兜着走
and let you swim in it.
-没上过床吗 -跟索尼娅 不可能
- No sexual history? - With Sonia? No chance.
-你想吗 -不
- Did you want to? - No.
那希娜·高芙是完全撒谎吗
So Sheena Gough was totally lying
她说你们上过床
when she said you two were banging each other?
希娜·高芙 她知道什么
Sheena Gough? What would she know?
比你告诉我们的多一点
A lot more than you're telling us.
好了 好了
OK. All right. OK.
我们在一起过 一两次吧 记不得了
We were a bit of an item once. Or twice. I can't remember.
-不过那是很久 很久以前了 -你们上过床
- Way, way back, though. - So you had slept together?
对 但是 你懂的 我没当真
Yes, but not, you know, that I was taking it seriously.
好吗 她跟踪我
All right? She stalked me.
不是挺吓人的那种跟
Not in a freaky way.
时不时的...
And time to time...
我就屈服了
...I caved in.
-肯定是不至一次了 -是的
- So definitely more than once? - Yeah.
就是做过情人 但是更适合做朋友
Ex-lovers, you know? Better as friends.
但是 你们问这些干什么
But, I mean, what's the hassle?
你为什么给史蒂芬·科林斯的妻子
Why did you send Stephen collins' wife
写了封匿名信 告诉她他跟索尼娅的外遇的事
an anonymous letter warning her of his affair with Sonia?
不是这样的 我是说...这根本不是真的
That's not true. I mean that's... no, nowhere near true.
是 我们能证明
It is. And we can prove it.
那不是我的字迹
That's not my writing.
这跟你签字领♥取♥包裹时的签名是匹配的
It matches the signature we took when you signed for a parcel.
还有索尼娅死后你给《邮报》发的传真上的签名
And the one on the fax you sent to the "Mail" after Sonia died.
是从半月街一家金考店发送的
From Kinko's in Half Moon Street.
就在你办公室附近
That's just round from your office.
他们的监控录像拍下你了
They've got you on their security tapes.
抱歉
Oh! Sorry. Sorry.
卡梅隆 这是多米尼克·福伊
Cameron, Dominic Foy.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表