剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
All rght? An that really choked me.
她是被人推下去的 多米尼克
She was pushed, Dominic.
这你清楚
You know she was pushed.
因为她爱上史蒂芬·科林斯了
Because she fell in love with Stephen Collins.
而这不是你派她去那儿的目的 是不是
Which she was not put in that office to do, was she?
我们知道你当时在为华纳-施洛兹工作
We know you were working for Warner-Schloss.
-不是这样的 -那他们为什么给你钱
- That's not true. - So they were paying you for what?
不是真的
Not true.
有五万块的文件记录
A 50-grand paper trail.
你在那儿的联络人是谁 多米尼克
Who's your contact there, Dominic?
不是真的
Not true.
瞧瞧啊 我们提出来强有力的指控
How about that. We're making sweeping accusations
他就去拿护肤品
and he goes for the skin care products.
这有多基佬啊
How gay is that?
你根本不爱索尼娅 多米尼克
You weren't in love with Sonia, Dominic.
-我这么说了吗 -你有意暗示了
- Did I say that? - You tried implying it.
-我不会伤害她的 -你利用了她
- I wouldn't hurt her. - You used her.
你三月份让索尼娅去科林斯的办公室工作
You offered Sonia the job in Collins' office in March.
希娜·高芙带她去法国给她庆生
Sheena Gough took her to France to celebrate her birthday.
你也参加派对了
Now, you were at that party.
但你带着香槟是去庆祝成功招募她 是不是
But you brought champagne to celebrat recruiting her, didn't you?
你真是满嘴胡话 你知道吗
You're full of shit, do you know that?
多米尼克 我们有派对的录像
Dominic, we've got the video of the party.
希娜·高芙补上了我们不知道的内容 而且我们有录音
Sheena Gough is on record filling in the gaps.
希娜·高芙 她恨我
Sheena Gough, all right, hates me, OK?
她恨任何不拿她当公主的人
She hates anybody who don't treat her like a fucking princess. OK?
索尼娅看不清这一点
Now, Sonia couldn't see past that. OK?
而希娜看不清这一点 所以她爱索尼娅
And Sheena loved Sonia 'cause she couldn't see pass that.
索尼娅正好有资格申请这份工作
Sonia had the right qualifications to apply for that job,
所以你劝她接受
which you talked her into.
而且挣钱不少 我们知道她当时很穷
Good money as well. We know she was skint.
但你不能就那么把人安插在国会里
But you can't just put somebody into a job in Parliament.
而华纳-施洛兹为U-EX石油做说客
Now Warner-Schloss are lobbyists for U-EX Oil.
随你说吧
If you say so.
多米尼克 这是说 他们的职责就是尽力查明
Which means Dominic it's their job to try and find out
能源部专责委员会的想法 多米尼克
what the Energy Select Committee is thinking, Dominic.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
-走开 -你们怎么做的 你们怎么做的
- Move. - How does that work? How does that work?
三流的经营顾问
C-list management consultant
能实现大型企业间谍活动 少装了
pulls off a major stroke of corporate espionage? Come on.
你不可能是独♥立♥做到的
Not on your own, you didn't.
别以为我不会打你
Don't think I won't hit you.
是他在挖苦你 打他吧
He's the one making the digs. Hit him.
冷静点 多米尼克 要不我就发问了
Calm down, Dominic, or I'll start.
多米尼克 多米尼克
Dominic? Dominic?
不管他们是谁
Whoever these people are,
他们现在都不是你的朋友了 对吗
they're not your friends any more, are they?
请你让开
Please move.
你都不敢接你的电♥话♥
You daren't even answer your own phone!
采访对象离开房♥间
索尼娅死是因为她知道的太多了
Sonia's dead because she knew too much.
是不是 多米尼克
Didn't she, Dominic?
是不是
Didn't she?
你死定了
It's your funeral.
-苏珊 -你重了吗
- Susan. - Have you put weight on?
就老二重了 谢天谢地
Only on the penis, thank God.
我一直说那里有点松垮垮的
I always said there was a little slack.
如果是水就是公事 请给我来杯苏打水
If it's water, it's work. Just a tonic for me, please.
-听说过多米尼克·福伊吗 -没有
- Ever heard of Dominic Foy? - No.
搞公♥关♥的 独♥立♥小公♥司♥
PR guy. Small independent.
不是我们的人
Not one of ours.
我每年的情报预算有一千六百万
I've got an information budget of 16 million a year.
拜托 我用不着那种嫩草
Please, I don't need to use whitebait.
如果我知道他有七万五入账
Well, what if I know that he's banked 75 grand
而给他钱的是U-EX的说客华纳-施洛兹呢
from U-EX lobbyists Warner-Schloss?
华纳-施洛兹自有主张
Warner-Schloss's their own people,
他们并不只给我们当说客
they don't just lobby for us.
但是那几笔付款是从你们的账号♥流出的
The account code for those payments go back to you.
D4158/UO
D4158/UO.
这是你们的账号♥吧
That your account code?
索尼娅·贝克的一位密友
A close personal friend of Sonia Baker,
她是史蒂芬·科林斯的调查助理
she being research assistant to Stephen Collins.
而他就是你们要游说的人 她最近死了
He's the guy you're lobbying. She died recently.
对 我听说了
Yes, I read about it.
是的 你大概听说她是意外坠轨
Yeah. You probably read she fell under a train.
但由于新出现的证据 此事可能另有蹊跷
But in light of new evidence, that may be revised.
你不该这么请我吃饭 丹
This is not how you buy me lunch, Dan.
说啊 那是不是你们的账号♥
Come on. Is that your account code or not?
请把我的大衣拿来好吗 如果我们要出事
Could I get my coat, please. If something's coming our way,
我至少指望你给我提个醒
the very least I would expect is some kind of warning.
我以为我们还是朋友呢
I thought we were still friends.
你们是要出事了 坐下 苏珊
Well, it will come your way. Now, sit down, Susan.
她直接参与到
She was working directly on the report
能源部专责委员会报告的准备工作中
being prepared by the Energy Select Committee.
她还跟史蒂芬·科林斯上♥床♥
She was screwing Stephen Collins.
我们认为她在通过华纳-施洛兹给U-EX
And we think she was feeding preview information to U-EX
提供预透性情报
via Warner-Schloss.
-你们就要这么写吗 -是的
- And that's what you're printing? - Yes, it is.
什么时候
When?
我们对此毫不知情
We knew nothing about it.
你这话是代表多少人说的
You're speaking for how many people there?
在过去的半年里
In the last six months,
U-EX在环境和社区建设方面的投入
U-EX has spent double on environmental and community improvements
比其他所有石油公♥司♥都多一倍
than any other oil corporation. And...
这真是个大转弯
Which is a bit of a U-turn.
对 你们会这么写吗 不会
Yeah, will you print that? No.
你们就会不停挖掘消息 我们这么大
It's dig, dig, dig. Cause, we're so big,
肯定错不了 这不叫做新闻 丹
you can't miss. That is not journalism, Dan.
大家都认为专责委员会的报告
Everybody reckons that Select Committee report
将会立法设立惩罚性税
it's about to legislate punitive taxation
惩戒所有行为不轨的石油公♥司♥
for oil companies not behaving themselves.
去年 你们还是表现最差的
Now, last year, you were the worst offenders.
那么 如果你们不是已经知道报告的内容
So if you didn't already know is going in the report,
U-EX怎么会在半年内从最差变成最佳呢
how did U-EX go from worst to best in less than six months?
我会否认我们谈过的 丹 你就会自取其辱了
I'll deny this conversation, Dan. You'll look the fool.
谢谢
Thank you.
请结账
Just the bill, please.
葛莉娅 你比我的会计干得还好
Greer, this is a better job than my accountant does.
有账单却没留收据的午餐和晚餐
Any lunches or dinners that were bought with no receipts
我就当是私人事务了
I assume were private.
所以 我给餐馆打了电♥话♥估计总额
So, I phoned the restaurants to estimate amounts.
-你不用这么做的 -是啊
- You didn't have to do that. - Yeah.
这里有个周末有张数额挺大的发♥票♥
There's a big invoice here for a weekend
是在克莱默酒店
at the Craymore House Hotel.
我让他们给我发了份传真
Um... I've got them to fax me a copy.
付款人写的是科林斯夫妇
It's charged to a Mr and Mrs Collins.
但我知道安那个周末在曼彻斯特
I knew Anne was in Manchester that weekend,
所以你一定是带索尼娅去了
so you must have taken Sonia.
那是索尼娅给我的款待
It was Sonia's big treat to me.
我们能找个人把这些送去给我律师吗
Listen, can we get a bike to take these up to my lawyer?
当然可以
Yes, sure.
公♥司♥账户
-七月22日 -请稍等
- 22nd of July. - Hold on, please.
-房♥间是订在"科林斯"名下的 -正在查找
- The room was booked under "Collins". - Just looking.
你们早些时候给我传真了一份发♥票♥
It's just that you faxed me an invoice earlier
我查不到付款 我们付钱了吗
and I can't track payment, you know. Have we paid?
我不希望突然从卡上刷掉一笔钱
I don't want it suddently coming off the card, you know,
我却无力偿还
and I haven't got enough to clear it.
科林斯 两晚全食宿 546号♥房♥间
Collins. Two nights full board, room 546.
帐已结算
The account has been cleared.
-谁结的 -公开记入公♥司♥账户
- Who by? - Open debit to the company.
哪家公♥司♥
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表