剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
Which company?
华纳-施洛兹 全额付清
Warner-Schloss. Settled in full.
卡尔·麦卡夫瑞
Cal McCaffrey.
-你是一个人吗 -不是
- Are you on your own? - No.
我在楼下
I'm downstairs.
穿上衣服
Put some clothes on.
他想干什么
What does he want?
我不想跟你吵
I don't wanna fight.
七月末 索尼娅给了我个惊喜
End of July, Sonia sprang a surprise on me.
一起去度周末 她名字订的
Weekend away, booked in her name.
萨默塞特一个奢侈 华丽的地方
Place in Somerset. Posh, glitzy.
一分钱不让我花
I wasn't allowed to pay for a thing.
多米尼克·福伊付的钱吗
Dominic Foy paid?
U-EX石油是付款人
It was charged to U-EX Oil.
是他们的说客 华纳-施洛兹
Well, their lobbyists. Warner-Schloss.
-为什么说多米尼克·福伊 -我们认为...
- Why say Dominic Foy? - We think...
他雇了索尼娅来给你工作的
he recruited Sonia to work for you.
我雇她来的
I recruited her.
我们见了六个人 有男有女
We interviewed six people, male and female.
怎么会有这么听天由命的计划
How can a plant be that arbitrary?
拜托 就U-EX花在游说上的钱
Come on. The money U-EX spend on lobbying,
他们能买♥♥通人在你桌上放任何的简历
they can afford to put every CV on your desk.
这又不是打广♥告♥
These things aren't advertised.
你会听到他们的名字和对他们的推荐
You know, you hear names, recommendations.
-谁推荐 -公务员和同事
- From? - Civil servants, colleagues.
-比如 -她来给我工作之前
- Like? - Look, she didn't work in a bloody flower shop
又不是花店的职员
before she came to work for me.
我们按规矩查过她
She was cleared by appointment,
保安部门也查过她
she was cleared by the security services.
你那天还告诉我是你的秘书选了索尼娅
You told me the other day your secretary picked Sonia.
葛莉娅的经验比我丰富多了
Greer's been at this game longer than I have.
她直觉很准
Good instincts.
她就是...
She just...
选一个她愿意跟其工作的人
picked someone she'd feel more comfortable working with.
你去问她
You ask her
你自己去问
yourself.
安的情况如何
How's Anne with all this?
如果她提你的名字 就是为了治愈伤心
Well, if she brings your name up, it's remedial therapy.
要是我提 就是犯浑
And if I do, it's dick-swinging.
你打算告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
我早晚得说 是不是
I would've have to eventually, would I?
你打算怎么说起呢
How would you'd have start that conversation?
别瞎想了 史蒂芬
Don't milk it, Stephen.
要知道 这事我都没费唇舌
You know. I'm not the magpie in all this.
是你离开了安
You stepped away from Anne.
是她主动吗 还是 我就是想知道
Did she offer, or? I'm just curious.
不 我们喝高了 我做了件蠢事
No. We... We got pissed and I made a stupid move.
但我头脑是清醒的
But I was working up to it sober.
要知道 U-EX为周末付钱
You know, U-EX paid for that weekend
是你们开始交往后不久的事
very early on in your relationship.
日期不重要
Dates aren't relevant.
如果你想证明他们有意给你下套
Well, they are if you wanna try and prove that
就重要了
they were try to set you up.
专责委员会的报告是否推荐设立
Is the Select Committee report recommending legislation
可能给他们带来经济损失的法案
that might hit them financially?
你可不能把这话写出去
You're not quoting any of this.
我只想查明人们为什么会死去 史蒂芬
I'm just trying to find out why people died, Stephen.
几十亿英镑就可能构成动机了
And a few billion quid might constitute a motive.
委员会对他们总会是一种威胁
The Committee was always gonna be a threat to them,
但那只是因为他们做了很多错事
but only because they'd done wrong.
不只是U-EX 他们都一样
Not just U-EX, the whole lot of them.
能源危机之后 所有党派达成一致
There was an all-party consensus after the last fuel crisis.
没人想落得美国的下场
Nobody wanted to go like the States.
石油工业抓着政♥府♥的命根子
Oil industry dictating whether a government stands or falls.
史蒂芬呢
Where's Stephen?
我送他上♥床♥了
I put him to bed.
你怎么开他的车
What are you doing with his car?
他有点....有点醉了
He was... A bit bladdered, so...
我明天给他开过去
I'll drop it round tomorrow.
他想要干什么
What did he want?
-主要是说他的事 -那就没提到我了
- It was mainly about him. - So I didn't enter the conversation?
-他不生你的气 -对你呢
- He's not angry with you. - Or you?
他怕
He's scared.
你认为史蒂芬会收受贿赂吗
Do you think Stephen is capable of taking a backhander?
不会
No.
我不想跟你谈你工作的事
And I'm not discussing work or work for you.
我都要担心死了
I've been worried sick here.
我想知道他在想什么
I want to know what he's thinking.
他刚刚意识到他陷入了多大的麻烦
He's only just realised how much trouble he's in.
他收受贿赂了吗
Has he taken backhanders?
我不知道
I don't know.
一定要在 一定要在啊
Be in, be in.
-喂 -保罗
- Hello? - Paul! Wey-hey!
你终于回来了 你个混♥蛋♥ 你去哪了
Thanks for getting back, you bastard, where have you been?
-你是谁 -喂
- Who's calling? - Hello?
你找谁
Who are you ringing for?
-保罗·坎宁 你是谁 -理查德·席格勒
- Paul Canning. Who's this? - Richard Siegler.
什么 U-EX的
What? At U-EX?
我打给了华纳-施洛兹
No, I've just got through to Warner-Schloss.
他们把你转接过来了 你是多米尼克吗
They transferred you. Is this Dominic?
不是 是为了私事
No. Er... it's a personal call.
-保罗去了开普敦的办事处 -什么时候回来
- Paul's in the Cape Town office. - Till when?
据我了解他家人很喜欢那儿
Well I understand his family like it,
所以短时间不会回来了
so it won't be short-term.
不如你来见我吧 多米尼克
Why don't you come in and see me, Dominic?
你真的帮了我很多
You've really helped me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要是想帮助谁
Hey, hey, if I want to help somebody,
我就会去两英镑救助儿童那里买♥♥件夹克了
I'll buy a jacket from Save The Children for 2 quid.
你觉得我只是想帮你吗
You think this was just helping?
不 我几小时内就得赶去托儿所
No. I've just got to be back in child care in a couple of hours.
-怎么了 -那是将近五十公里的路程
- So? - 300 miles away.
我能在曼彻斯特远程工作的
I can work from Manchester, you know.
不成问题
No problem.
我们回头再谈吧
Well, we'll talk about that...
我的工作就是发邮件 打电♥话♥
My job is emails and phone calls.
我可以做自♥由♥撰稿人
I can do that freelance.
我外面都有人
I've put feelers out.
再说了 这样的报道之后
And besides, after a story like this,
我再也不会默默无闻了 是不是
I'm hardly gonna be invisible, am I?
我今晚给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tonight.
好 十点之后 我会开手♥机♥的
Yeah. After ten. I'll leave the phone on.
没事的 没什么东西
No, it's all right. There's nothing in it.
安 你今晚给我打电♥话♥
Anne, you ring me tonight.
麦卡夫瑞先生 请坐
Mr McCaffrey. Take a seat.
你把阳光带进来了
You brought the sunshine with you.
他知道你要来 所以应该很快就到 要咖啡吗
He knows you're coming, so he can't be far. Coffee?
好啊 黑咖啡
Coffee's great. Black.
实际上 葛莉娅 我是想跟你谈谈
Actually, Greer, it's you that I wanted to talk to.
我无权为他说话
Oh, I'm in no position to speak for him.
史蒂芬说是你编辑了索尼娅·贝克那份工作的
Stephen reckons you compiled the list of interviewees
应聘者名单
for Sonia Baker's job.
是的 那是保密信息
Yes, well, that's private information, and...
史蒂芬知道我跟你谈这个
Stephen knows I'm talking to you.
他就在楼下
He's downstairs.
不信就打给他
Ring him if you don't believe me.
-对 是我编辑的 -我能看看吗
- Yes, I compiled that list. - Can I see it?
是保密的
It's private.
史蒂芬允许了也不行吗
What even with Stephen's permission?
索尼娅有足够资格胜任这份工作
Sonia was well-enough qualified for the job.
她很突出 我喜欢她
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表