剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
Kids.
他们怪带话的人
They shoot the messenger.
他们就是如此
They just do.
你毫无机会
You wouldn't stand a chance!
这你最好考虑考虑
And you'd better think about that!
乔治·费格斯的办公室已经看到了指控
George Fergus's office seen the accusations
公开♥发♥表"无可奉告"
and issued a "No comment", on the record
但我接到六通电♥话♥要私下透露消息
but I've had half a dozen calls for private briefings.
他的报道还是严格按公开的声明来
Well, just for his narrative, let's stick to on the record.
安德鲁·威尔逊要给出独家的
Andrew Wilson's offering some kind of exclusive
内阁改组内♥幕♥
on a Cabinet reshuffle.
塞尔福里奇 伦敦牛津街上著名的百货购物公♥司♥
那就跟塞尔福里奇营业日一样独家了
That's about as exclusive as a Selfridges open day.
而且我明确知道《电讯报》也接到了这通电♥话♥
And I know for a fact the "Telegraph" got the same call.
那是麦卡夫瑞吗
Is that McCaffrey?
科林斯呢
Where's Collins?
他跟你来了吗
Well, did he come in with you?
他要跟你来吗
Is he coming in with you?
喂
Hello?
卡尔
Cal...
是还是不是
Yes or no?
告诉我
Just tell me.
录下来了吗
On tape?
有没有
Yes or no?
那不是我的主意
That wasn't my idea.
什么
What?
那个
That.
哪一部分 史蒂芬
Which bit, Stephen?
杀人灭口吗
Killing her?
用那个 用那个 等等
Use that. Use that. Hang on.
解雇他 去报♥警♥
Fire him? Go to the police?
-我让他别那么做 -你让他别那么做啊
- I told him no. - Oh, you told him no.
有什么了不起的
Well, big fucking deal!
可你还是接着付他钱 不是吗
You still carried on paying him, though, didn't you?
我爱索尼娅
I loved Sonia!
你要是说我不爱她 我就一无所有了
You go saying I didn't and I've got nothing left!
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anybody else.
我打算要为她把家里掀得天翻地覆
I was prepared to turn my family inside out for her!
天呐 她都进了坟墓了
For Christ's sake, she's turning in her bloody grave here!
还有宾汉姆杀的其他可怜人
Along with all the other poor sods Bingham's murdered!
告诉前台
Tell reception!
抱歉 迈克尔 但你得
I'm sorry, Michael, but you're going to have to
读明天的报纸了 好吗
read that in tomorrow's paper, all right?
先驱报
科林斯 承认谋杀
记者团队: 卡尔·麦卡夫瑞 黛拉·史密斯 丹·福斯特
附加报道: 海伦·普瑞格 皮特·程
科林斯 承认谋杀
记者团队: 卡尔·麦卡夫瑞 黛拉·史密斯 丹·福斯特
附加报道: 海伦·普瑞格 皮特·程
科林斯 承认谋杀
记者团队: 卡尔·麦卡夫瑞 黛拉·史密斯 丹·福斯特
附加报道: 海伦·普瑞格 皮特·程
好了
That's it.
凶手
死者
第一条线索
政客 妻子
死者
第一条线索
政客 妻子
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表