剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
- Your best friend Sonia? - Yeah.
前女友索尼娅
Ex Sonia?
-怎么了 -难舍难分的索尼娅
- So? - Inseparable Sonia?
那你怎么跑去西班牙
So how come you shot off to Spain
而没去她的葬礼 多米尼克
rather than go to her funeral, Dominic?
我很难过
I was upset.
她家里都翻天覆地了
Hey, her family were doing cartwheels
她当时情绪不好 知道吗
She was in a state. All right?
如果她是自杀 我就想...
If it was suicide, I'm thinking...
我本可以帮帮她的
...I could have helped.
-怎么个不好法 -她跟科林斯的恋情
- What kind of state? - Her relationship with Collins.
我是说 他 他就是找人玩玩
I mean, he... He's just... you know. He was just taking the piss.
要知道 奇怪的是 除了你 所有人
You know, it's funny, 'cause everybody else apart from you
都说她死前很乐观 有活力
describes her as positive and buoyant before she died.
别装作她是自杀了
And stop pretending it was suicide.
-你嫉妒吗 -不
- Were you jealous? - No.
那为什么寄匿名信
So why send letters anonymously?
我爱她
I loved her.
我不想跟安·科林斯面对面地说
I didn't wanna go face to face with Anne Collins
说她丈夫在上我的朋友
saying... saying her husband was knobbing my friend.
女朋友
Girlfriend.
那安·科林斯完全不予理会你又怎么办
So, what happens when Anne Collins couldn't give a shit?
我是挺生气 有点嫉妒 不过
I was wound up, yeah. You know, jealous. But...
就是有点 不是你想的那种
I mean, a little bit. Not in the way you're thinking.
是吗 我怎么想的
Really? How am I thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想的 也是警♥察♥想的
I'm thinking what the police are thinking.
-你可能杀了她 -去死吧
- You could've killed her. - Fuck off!
-是吗 为什么 -你说你生气
- Yeah? Why? - You said "angry".
你说你嫉妒 你从不看我的眼睛
You said "jealous". You haven't looked me in the eyes once.
抱歉 莉兹 你好
Sorry about this. Liz? Hiya.
如果你心情不好 做不来 让黛拉来做
If you're not in the mood for this, get Della to do it.
好 就替我签字吧 没事的
Er... sure. Just sign it in my absence. That's fine.
你快把他吓死了 你怎么回事啊
You're scaring the shit out of him. What's the matter with you?
跟他说办公室这边找你什么的
Tell him you're needed back in the office. I don't know.
我要给你看点东西
There's something I want to show you.
好吧 到处看看吧
OK, or just um... bike it round.
好
Ok.
-喂 -多米 我...
- Yeah? - Dom? I'm just...
警♥察♥在问我你什么时候能回办公室
The police are asking when you're back in the office.
我说了 我在西班牙 抽不开身
I told you, I'm stuck in Spain.
我知道你在西班牙
I know, you're in Spain.
但他们今天来问你什么时候回来
But they came in today asking when you're back.
是位褚维斯基警长
A Sergeant Cheweski?
好吧 好吧 听着 听我说
All right. Right, listen. Listen, listen.
我现在在开会 好吗 我没法说了
I'm in a meeting at the minute, yeah? Can't talk. OK?
就告诉他 告诉他我会给他打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just tell him... Tell him I'll ring him. All right? And er...
我刚刚...好的 好的先生[西语]
I'm just been... Yeah, si, si, senor.
他们叫我回去开会了 好吗
Just been called back into the meeting. Ok?
回见了 拜拜
See you later. Bye-bye.
詹妮有点慌
Janine's panicking.
你的衣服都价格不菲啊
Got a fairly expensive cross-section.
我在你家的时候电♥话♥响了 我没接
The phone rang when I was at your house. Didn't pick it up.
但是答录机接了
But the answering phone screened it.
是位贝尔督察找
An Inspector... Bell?
急着找你谈话
Urgently wanting a conversation.
好 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
谁知道我在这儿
Who knows that I'm here?
多米尼克 你在这儿很安全
Dominic, you're... You're safe here.
要知道 我没杀她
You know, I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
I mean, I didn't kill her.
我爱她
I loved her.
多米尼克 睡一觉吧 我们明天再谈 好吗
Dominic, get some sleep. We'll hook up tomorrow. Yeah?
如果有记者想要挟你 给我们打电♥话♥
If any the tabloids try threatening you, ring us.
他要吓死了
He's scared to death.
不是我吓的
Not by me.
但我给了门房♥五十块 他一有动静
Yeah, but I slipped the concierge 50 quid to ring me
门房♥就会通知我
if he goes in the move.
手段不错 就是付多了
Great gig, though. Overpaid.
我是说 得给我报销
I mean, I'm gonna need it back.
我妻子过生日 我要带她出去
I'm taking my wife out for her birthday.
你这个年纪怎么就结婚了
What the hell did you get married for at your age?
你要是见过凯瑞 你自然就会明白了
If you met Kerry, you wouldn't ask.
事实上 如果你也来 你可以用自己的卡买♥♥单
Actually if you join us for the meal, you can pay on your own card.
《卫报》 闲人免进 《先驱报》
海伦 给你买♥♥点喝的
Helen. Buy you a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
有人请你进来了吗
Did somebody invite you in here?
我觉得如果对你有利你不会介意的
I didn't think you'd mind if it was to your advantage.
谢谢
Thank you.
索尼娅·贝克的事 你们打算走多远
The er... Sonia Baker story. How far are you lot gonna push that?
那要看事情走到哪一步 安德鲁
As far as it goes, Andrew.
我想走到头时就知道有多远了
I suppose we'll know when we get to the end.
史蒂芬·科林斯是帮不了你们的
Stephen Collins isn't gonna take you anywhere,
何不放他一马
why can't you cut him some slack?
因为我们每次放他一马
Because every time we do,
他又会想起他之前忘记的事
he remembers something else he forgot.
他只能怪自己
He's only himself to blame.
你们的主任记者在上他的妻子
Your chief reporter's screwing his wife.
这也是史蒂芬的错吗
So that's Stephen's fault?
这史蒂芬可记得清清楚楚
Stephen's recall on that is clear as a bell.
-喂 -黛拉 我是海伦
- Hello? - Della, it's Helen.
你和卡尔拿定主意要让我看上去像个打字员吗
Are you and Cal determined to make me look like a bloody typist?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你以为呢
What do you think I'm talking about?
海伦 我发誓我不知道
Helen, I swear I don't know.
安德鲁·威尔斯跟记者们说
Andrew Wilson's briefing the tabloids
卡尔在跟安·科林斯上♥床♥
that Cal is sleeping with Anne Collins.
如果你知道 我绝不原谅你
If you knew, I'll never forgive you.
不是这样的
That's not the case.
安·科林斯在卡尔家住
Anne Collins stayed at Cal's
只是想挖掘消息
because she was digging for information.
他还急着想把她推开呢 还问我愿不愿跟她住
He was desperate to offload her. He asked me to put her up.
史蒂芬公开表示他去他家
Stephen's on record saying he went round there
捉奸在床
and caught them in bed together.
太晚了 我什么都做不了了
It's too late. I can't do anything about it.
我就来
I'll be there.
她不在房♥间里
She's not in her room.
-她结账离开了吗 -没有
- She hasn't checked out? - No.
能给我点纸吗
Can I use some paper?
再多给点
Er... A bit more than that.
安 如果我不写下来
我说不出口
要包万宝路
And a packet of Marlboro.
-软包的 -我们没有 先生
- Soft pack. - We haven't got, sir.
-没有软包的 -没有 先生
- Haven't got soft pack? - No soft pack, sir.
没事 我过会儿就去
It's OK. I'm going in a sec.
我是史蒂芬·科林斯
Stephen Collins.
史蒂芬 我是《先驱报》的卡梅隆·福斯特
Stephen, Cameron Foster from the "Herald".
-抱歉 我们认识吗 -还不认识
- Sorry. Have we met? - Not yet.
知道吗
You know what?
我们没什么好说的
We've got nothing to say to each other,
所以还是不说的好 卡梅隆
so I can't see that happening, Cameron.
科林斯先生
Mr Collins.
你是卡梅隆
You're Cameron?
-我是黛拉·史密斯 -你在犯下错误
- Della Smith. - You're making a mistake.
那也不算新鲜事了
Well, no news there, then.
如果你让政♥治♥顾问把这事捅出去 如果这是真的...
If you let the spin doctors leak this fact, if it's a fact...
就是真的 他在上我妻子
It's a fact. He's screwing my wife.
你只会妨碍我们的进展
You're just harming the process.
你就没什么进展
You haven't got a process.
你只是看着合适的时候就到处泼点屎
You just chuck shit around when it suits you.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表