剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
Which is why he's being baby-sitted. Baby-sat.
就两个孩子看着他吗 他们都没配枪吧
By two adolescents? They're not even armed, are they?
别这么幼稚
Grow up.
该交换了 黛拉
Time for swapsies, Della.
你来是有目的的
Well, you came here for something.
就是...我认为他需要保护
Just... I think he needs protecting.
好好保护
Properly protecting.
-控制中心 我是布朗探长 -说
- Control from D.I. Brown. - Go ahead.
请求为证人提供配枪监护警员
Request armed supervision for the witness.
你可以把我接通至值班的上级人员
You can patch me through to the duty Super,
但现在就派一队人来
but I want a team dispatched now.
-警♥察♥ -去出口
- Police. - Just make your way to the exit.
去出口
Make your way to the exit.
-快走 快走 -从双开门出去 好吗
- Come on. Come on. - Through the double doors, all right?
他们要转移他 火就在楼下
They want to move him. The fire's the floor below.
好 转移他
OK, shift him.
最近的楼梯在哪
Where's the nearest staircase?
服务楼梯 就在后面
Service staircase, it's right in the back.
得把他抬上担架
You have to get him on a stretcher.
你跟着我 她跟着我
You stay with me. She stays with me.
-这就行了 -我们得把他抬出去
- Here'll do. - We have to get him out.
他就呆在这儿
He stays here.
-控制中心 我是布朗探长 -请讲
- Control from D.I. Brown. - Go ahead 6 pole.
-我们在服务楼梯 这里是... -三楼
- We're in the service staircase on the... - Third.
三楼 我们在失火楼层下面 预计到达时间
Third floor. We're beneath the fire. The ETA?
-在核实 -血压降低了 把他斜过来
- Checking. - Pressure's dropping. Tilt him.
-请讲 -他们已到达 楼梯有号♥码吗
- Here. - They're on site. Is there a staircase number?
- 45A - 45A
- 45A. - 45A.
-不要往前走 退到线后 -记者
- Stop right there. Back behind the line. - Press.
不行 过去
Definitely not. Over there.
我是来接黛拉·史密斯的 她是个目击者
I'm here to collect Della Smith, she's a witness.
我让你别动
I told you to stay put.
-她说... -你听我的 不是听她的
- She said... - You get my permission, not hers.
-你今晚为什么过来 -我说了
- Why did you come here tonight? - I've told you.
碰碰运气 看有没有新消息
On the off chance there might be new information.
你跟布朗探长私下谈了
You talked to D.I. Brown in private.
问他有没有发生什么事
To see if anything was happening.
-他说没什么事 你又说了什么 -没说什么
- And when he said there wasn't you told him what? - Nothing.
-你说了什么 -没什么
- You told him what? - Nothing.
我们就是聊聊
We just chatted.
之后他就呼叫武器支援 你跟他说了什么
After which he called for an armed response. You told him what?
那和我没关系
That had nothing to do with me.
火警响后 警佐听到他说
And when a fire alarm kicked off the D.S. heard him say,
"她跟着我"
"She stays with me."
就是这么说的
Like that.
我不知道他为什么这么说
I don't know why he said that.
我想就是想保护我吧
Just protecting me, I suppose.
如果我探长的牺牲
If one of my officers died
是因为你手里有该交给我们的信息
because you've got information which belongs with us,
我会让你吃不了兜着走 懂吗
you'll be more than sorry, understand?
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
车在那边
Just there.
你没事吧
You OK?
你看到是谁开枪了吗
Did you see who fired the gun?
你就是不听劝
You wouldn't bloody listen, would you?!
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表