剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
From the moment they agreed to give the felicium, my hands were tied.
你说得对极了 舰长 这不是你的买♥♥卖♥♥
You are absolutely right, Captain. It's not your business.
这些是我们货船的备件吗?
Are these the spare parts for our freighters?
看起来真复杂
They look complicated.
他们已经?
Are they already...?
- 你是问排列好了吗? - 是的
- Aligned? - Right.
你最好去问舰长
You'd have to ask the Captain.
Picard舰长 我们已经抵达Ornara轨道
Capt Picard, we've arrived at Ornara and assumed standard orbit.
知道了 谢谢
Acknowledged. Thank you.
舰长 求你了 我的行星正在受苦
Captain, please, my planet is suffering.
我们请求你们给我们药物
We beg you to give us our medicine.
他们同意了
The matter is decided.
你们会带着felicium 一起光传送到你们的行星
You're beaming down to your world, with the felicium.
太好了
Great!
- 我就知道 我就知道你会帮我们的 - 太感谢你了
- I knew it. I knew you'd help us. - We thank you.
别谢我 是Sobi和Langor决定给你们的
Don't thank me. Sobi and Langor decided to let you have it.
我们迟些时候会商讨还款期限的
We'll discuss the payment terms later.
没有理由剥夺你们使用药物的权利
There's no reason to deprive you of your needed medicine.
真是了不起
That's terrific.
我肯定我们会公平达成交易的
I'm sure we can come to a fair deal for payment.
我们可以和你们一起光传送下去进行商讨吗?
May we beam down with you and discuss it?
- 当然可以 - Ornara欢迎你们
- Of course. - You are quite welcome on Ornara.
我们感激你们的好客
We appreciate your hospitality.
舰长 非常感谢你能赠与我们线圈
Captain, we appreciate your gift of the coils.
一旦修复了我们的货船 一切都会恢复正常
Once our freighters are fixed, everything will be back to normal.
不会的
No.
不会?
No?
线圈你们不能带走
The coils stay here.
那我们的货船怎么办?
What about our freighters?
你们想修复它 那就必须自己修
You want to repair them, you'll have to do it yourselves.
我们修不了
We can't.
如果你不帮我们 我们的船就报废了
If you don't help us, our ships will soon be inoperable.
很有可能
Quite possibly.
如果你们不提供线圈
If you withhold the coils,
就会破坏我们两颗行星间的稳定关系
you'll be disrupting the stability of both our planets.
甚至影响后代
And interfering with an agreement that has lasted for generations.
你的最高指导原则呢?
What of your Prime Directive?
在这种情况下 最高指导原则禁止我帮助你们
In this case, the Prime Directive prohibits me from helping.
真可笑
That's absurd!
当条列对你们有利时 你不会这么认为吧
You did not think so when it favoured you.
- 你想让我们的行星受难吗? - 不 我不希望
- Do you want our world to suffer? - No, I don't want that.
没有货船 就不会有felicium
Without the freighters, there will be no more shipments of felicium.
我们就会死
We will die.
你们必须相信自己 还有 其他选择
You must trust yourselves. There are... other options.
少尉 准备光传送我们的客人和货物去Ornara
Ensign, prepare to beam our guests and their cargo down to Ornara.
舰长 我希望你清楚你对我们做了什么
Captain, I hope you realize what you've done to us.
我很清楚
Of that you can be sure.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
主舰桥
Main bridge.
当felicium用完时
When the felicium runs out,
Ornara的人♥民♥会遭受断药后的痛苦
the people of Ornara will suffer horrible withdrawal pains.
是啊 不过他们会挺过去的
No doubt, but they will pass.
他们真惨 我们原本可以减轻他们的痛苦
That seems so cruel. We could have made their burden easier.
可以吗?
Could we have?
也许短期内可以
Perhaps in the short term.
但是以后呢?
But to what end?
停下
Hold.
Beverly 最高指导原则不仅仅是一个原则
Beverly, the Prime Directive is not just a set of rules.
其中富含哲学意义 是最正确的东西
It is a philosophy. And a very correct one.
历史会一次次的证明
History has proved again and again
旁人的干预会阻碍文明进步
that whenever mankind interferes with a less developed civilization,
不管出于多么好意
no matter how well intentioned that may be,
结果总是悲惨
the results are invariably disastrous.
苦难面前哲学也没用
It's hard to be philosophical when faced with suffering.
相信我 只有这个办法
Believe me, there was only one decision.
- 我只希望这是正确的决定 - 这就不知道了
- I just hope it was the right one. - And we may never know.
继续
Resume.
- La Forge飞离航道 - 目的地是? 长官
- La Forge, take us out of orbit. - Destination, sir?
随便 离这个星系越远越好
I don't care. Get some distance between us and this system.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
航向970 座标318 速度 曲速3
Course 970, mark 318. Speed, warp three.
会带我们去哪里?
Where will that take us?
Opraline星系
The Opraline system.
有趣的选择 为什么去那儿?
An interesting choice. Why?
有点好奇 我们从没去过那儿
Curiosity. We've never been there.
启航
Engage.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表