剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历41601.3
Captain's log, star date 41601.3.
我们正穿过Zed Lapis星区
We are crossing through the Zed Lapis sector
前往指定地点与13号♥太空梭汇合Deanna Troi 出席一个会议后搭乘该太空梭返回
to rendezvous with shuttlecraft 13 carrying Deanna Troi who is returning from a conference.
因为正在对引擎内的二锂晶体进行检修
Because Engineering is working on our dilithium crystals,
现阶段我们只能依靠脉冲动力航行
we are travelling on impulse power.
远距离探测器在三光年距离内 没有发现任何障碍物以及舰船
Deep sensor probes show no obstacles or vessels within three light years.
确认
Confirm.
搏击赛还有三天就要举♥行♥了
The martial-arts competition is in three days.
你准备好了吗?
Are you prepared?
如果待会你能到全息甲板来帮我训练下的话
I will be if you come to the holodeck later.
我得练习Mishiama式锁腕和挣脱的方法
I need help with the Mishiama wristlock and break.
如果能用这个招式打败你 那我就能打败任何人了
If it works on you, I can use it on anyone.
真是合理的推断 谁是你第一个对手?
A valid assumption. Who is your first competitor?
- 科学官Swenson - 你应该能稳操胜券
- Science Officer Swenson. - You will defeat him easily.
我倒是更关注Minnerly中尉的泰拳
I'm more concerned with Lt. Minnerly's kick boxing.
你可是舰艇联队里的热门人选
You are favoured in the ship's pool.
- 你也赌我会赢? - 那是当然
- You bet on me? - A sure thing.
舰长
Captain.
1小时10分后到达预定汇合点
Rendezvous with the shuttle in one hour and ten minutes.
- 谢谢 中尉 - 我的职责 长官
- Thank you, Lieutenant. - Aye, sir.
真高兴Troi顾问能回来 是吗?大副
It'll be good to have Counsellor Troi back, won't it, Number One?
当然高兴
It certainly will.
长官 我收到飞船发出的紧急信♥号♥♥
Sir. I'm receiving an emergency transmission from the shuttle.
主荧幕显示
On main viewer.
不行 我们只接收到音频信♥号♥♥
I can't. We're receiving audio only.
开启频道
Open the frequency.
颠簸得很厉害
What a jolt!
报告你的位置
Position report.
长官 所有舰载系统瘫痪
Sir, on-board systems failure.
- 请告知我舰位置 - 位于参考座标点 370.236 能否确认?
- Tell me where I am. - Coordinates at 370.236. Confirm.
我不能确认 我的控制系统一团糟
I can't confirm. My instruments are haywire.
Prieto中尉 Troi顾问情况怎么样?
Lt. Prieto, is Counsellor Troi alright?
她还好 长官 只是收到一点惊吓 船体颠簸得很厉害
Yes, sir. Just a little shaken. We're being buffeted a bit.
又丢失了更多的动力 我的飞行控制电脑已经被烤焦了
Losing more power! My flight-control computer's fried.
主轮机室
Main Engineering.
我是Leland T Lynch少校 长官
Lt. Cmdr Leland T Lynch, here, sir.
还有多久能恢复曲速动力?
How long before we return to warp power?
我正在重置二锂晶体
I'm realigning the dilithium crystals.
事态紧急 我们需要曲速驱动 还有多久?
There is an emergency. We need warp drive. How long?
- 至少20分钟 - 我们没那么多时间
- 20 minutes or more. - We don't have it.
- 我立即将其手动复位 - 快动手弄吧
- I'll align it by hand. - Whatever it takes.
太空梭 这里是进取号♥ 你现在的参考座标是237.101
Shuttle, this is the Enterprise. Your coordinates now read 237.101.
Ben 你太靠近一颗星球了 很危险
Ben, you're dangerously close to a planet.
我明白
I can see it!
该星球为Vagra Ⅱ Zed Lapis星区 无人定居
The planet is Vagra II. Zed Lapis sector. Uninhabited.
少尉 汇报情况
Lieutenant, report.
我是Troi顾问 现在由我接替通讯 长官
This is Counsellor Troi. I'll relay, sir.
驾驶员已经忙不过来了 我们已经丢失大部分脉冲动力
The pilot is busy. We've lost most of our impulse power.
轮机室 现在情况怎么样
Engineering, status report.
快好了 还得等三分钟
Working on it. Three minutes.
但我不能保证恢复全部动力
But there are no guarantees.
我们失去控制了 我们被那个行星的引力抓住了
We're out of control. We're caught in planet's gravity.
宇宙人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.
它继续的任务是去探索未知的新世界
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds,...
找寻新的生命 和新的文明
..to seek out new life and new civilizations,...
勇敢地去到人类未曾到过的地方
..to boldly go where no one has gone before.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
我们与13号♥太空梭失去了联♥系♥
We've lost contact with shuttlecraft 13.
我们只能期望他们已经迫降在 Vagra II 星
We can only assume they've crash-landed on Vagra ll.
同时 轮机室正在努力恢复我们的曲速动力
Meanwhile, Engineering is trying to return us to warp power.
最终测试就不做了
Forget the final check.
初始化启动程序
Initiate start-up sequence.
- 启动检测目录 - 跳过
- Beginning checklist. - Override.
直接启动
Go directly to start-up.
- 非推荐操作 - 明白 现在就启动
- That is not recommended. - Understood. Now!
主物质- 反物质 注入器
Prime matter/antimatter injectors.
设置比率 25 比 1
Set ratio at 25 to one.
比率设置
Ratio set.
引擎核心功能 注入反应物质
Power engine core. Inject reactants.
我是 Leland T Lynch 现在我们恢复了最低曲速动力
Leland T Lynch here. We now have minimum warp drive.
- 设定航向 Vagra II 长官 - 曲速 八
- Course set for Vagra II, sir. - Warp eight.
我说的是最低曲速动力 舰长
I said "minimum" warp drive.
- 你听到命令了 开始恢复动力 - 是 长官
- You heard the order. Make it so. - Yes, sir.
接近 Vagra II
Approaching Vagra ll.
很奇怪 长官 没有收到太空梭发出任何紧急信♥号♥♥
Strange, sir. There's no emergency signal from the shuttle yet.
这里情况如何?
What is this place?
资料上有关这里的记录很少
There is little information on file, beyond the fact of its existence.
探测器没有探测到生命信♥号♥♥ 甚至没有植物
Our sensors show no signs of life forms. Virtually no vegetation.
- 有大气吗? 只能满足我们的最低需求 长官
- Atmosphere? - Minimum for our needs, sir.
- 进入标准轨道 - 是 长官
- Standard orbit. - Aye, sir.
我已经标定太空梭
I've located the shuttle.
- 有生命讯号♥吗? - 还没有探测到 长官 正在继续探测
- Life signs? - Not yet, sir. Still probing.
似乎被残骸遮住了
It appears to be buried under a lot of debris.
我可能发现了一些东西 长官
I may have something, sir.
微弱的生命信♥号♥♥
Faint life signs.
- 非常微弱 - 有几个信♥号♥♥?
- Very faint. - How many?
现在还不能判断
We can't tell from here.
我们能把伤员传送上来吗?
Can we beam up the injured?
不行 长官 我们的感应器无法穿透这些残骸
No, sir. Our sensors cannot penetrate this debris.
- 这种情况真是少见 - 是的 长官 我也无法解释
- It's very unusual. - Yes, sir. I cannot explain.
- 大副 集♥合♥外勤队 - Data Yar
- Number One, prepare an away team. - Data. Yar.
Crusher 医生 你有听到刚才的内容吗?
Dr. Crusher, have you been monitoring this?
是的 我会在4号♥传送室和外勤队会合
Yes. I'll meet the away team in transporter room four.
开始搜索 生命讯号♥十分微弱
Let's go. The life signs are weak.
这是什么?
What is this?
不知道 绕过去会安全一点
No idea. Go round, to be on the safe side.
走另一边试试
Let's try the other way.
进取号♥ 我们遇到点麻烦
Enterprise, we've got a problem.
什么麻烦 大副
What kind of problem?
我也不太清楚 某种光滑的液体挡住了我们的道路
I'm not sure. A kind of slick is blocking our path.
我会随时回报情况
Will keep you apprised.
- 保持频道开启 - 是 长官
- Maintain an open frequency. - Aye, sir.
- 进行分♥析♥ Data - 毫无结果 长官
- Analysis, Mr. Data. - Inconclusive, sir.
我也无法确定这是什么 不过我能告诉你它不会是什么
I cannot tell you what it is, but I can tell you what it is not.
说说看
Explain.
没有侦测出神经及循环系统
No evidence of neural or circulatory systems.
无内部器官
No internal organs.
未知细胞结构
Cellular structure unknown.
未知蛋白结构
No proteins known to us.
它不是很宽 我们可以跨过去
It's narrow here. We can get over it.
- 它是怎么移♥动♥的? - 我不知道 长官
- How is it moving? - I do not know, sir.
它并没有骨架结构和肌肉组织
It does not have a skeletal framework or musculature.
那它是怎么进行运动的?
Then what's causing it to move?
似乎它在跟着我们 长官
It appears to be following us, sir.
没有智慧迹象 没有大脑 有任何思维的证据吗?
No sign of intelligence, no brain, yet evidence of thought?
资讯不足 长官
Insufficient information, sir.
那是生命形式吗? Data
Is it a life form, Data?
我还是得说 资讯不足 长官
Again, insufficient information, sir.
理论上说呢?
Theorize.
不可能
It is possible.
非常好 桶状人
Very good, Tin Man!
是什么? 大副
What is it, Number One?
你看到什么?
What are you seeing?
麻烦
Trouble.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
在执行搜救太空梭失事生还者的任务中
On a mission to rescue survivors from a shuttle crash,
外勤小队遇到了一种陌生的生命体
the away team has encountered a strange creature
该生命体看似能够随意改变形态
which is able to assume different forms,
包括变成人形
including one which resembles humanoid.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表