剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
你看到了美好浪漫的构想
You see grand, Romantic concepts.
我看到的是一片沙石底下那坚硬的石头
I see unyielding rock under an ocean of sand.
- 中校 - 什么事 Deanna
- Commander! - What is it, Deanna?
Malencon 他有麻烦
Malencon. He's in trouble!
救命!
Help!
你能打开它吗?
Can you open it?
它被堵住了
It's jammed!
大副日志 星历4146♥4♥.3
First Officer's log, star date 4146♥4♥.3.
例行的访问一个拓荒站点
A routine visit to a terraforming site
可现在遇到了很多严重的问题
has turned into something more serious.
园丁 Malencon突然被雷射钻孔器袭击
Arthur Malencon has been critically injured by a laser drill,
这给我们访问带来了很大的障碍
which appears to have malfunctioned.
现在情况怎么样 大副
Situation report, Number One.
在进去营救他之前 我们必需关闭所有能量
We're shutting off all power before entering to recover the body.
我们将把它他送到医务室
We'll beam him up to sickbay,
但以伤势来看恐怕是救不活了
but looking at his wounds, it's probably hopeless.
随时向我汇报
Keep me informed.
- Data? - 说吧 Geordi
- Data? - Go ahead, Geordi.
一切就绪
All set.
Data 该部分动力已经切断
Data, the section is powered down.
Bensen 锁住了主伺服马达传动装置
Bensen has locked the master servomotor drive,
所以它是安全的
so it should be safe.
- 我现在就进去 - 我跟你一起去
- I'm going in. - I will too.
传送室 我是Yar中尉 两人准备传到医务室
Transporter room, this is Lt. Yar. Two to beam up to sickbay.
我也要去 我们应当跟他在一起
I want to go. We should be with him.
Kurt 请你也去吧
Kurt, please come too.
传输室 我是Riker 按我说的座标把四个人传送回来
Transporter room, this is Riker. Beam up four, at my coordinates.
Geordi 这我就不懂了 这是很常见的故障啊
Geordi, this is intriguing. I've seen malfunctions.
但是这个…
But this...
看起来这个雷射钻头
It's almost as if the laser drill seemed to operate
和它的控制器分开后仍能工作
with a will separate from its control console.
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
当喊叫声停止后 雷射器才停止攻击
The laser blasts seemed to end when the yelling stopped.
可能是Arthur没有及时的关闭它
Maybe Arthur stopped it, only not in time.
不可能
Not possible.
- 那你认为是什么原因? - 不知道
- Then what are you suggesting? - Uncertain.
Geordi 请恢复这个房♥间控制器的能量
Geordi, please return power to the control console in this room.
- 我要重新编排 - 你开始吧
- I will reactivate the program. - You got it.
我在重新连接这个雷射钻孔器
I am now running the base-drilling program.
- Geordi!关闭伺服系统 - 已经全部关闭
- Geordi! Servos off! - They are off!
- 发生什么事了? - 一时解释不清
- What's happening? - Too much to explain.
你能打开它吗?La Forge呼叫进取号♥ 我们遇到麻烦了
Can you open that? La Forge to the Enterprise. We have a problem.
说详细点
Be specific.
Data在流体力学室遭到袭击
Data's under fire in the hydraulics room.
让他离开那儿
Get him out of there!
- 它坏了 - 我们必须打开这个门
- It's not working! - We've gotta get this door open!
Data!Data!
Data!
外勤小组 现在怎么样了?
Away team, now! What is happening?
- 我会把他从那传送出来 - 舰长 我是Data少校
- I'll beam him out of there. - Bridge, this is Lt. Cmdr Data.
不必把我传送出去了 情况已经受到控制
No need to beam me up. The situation is under control.
- 你还好吧? - 是的
- Are you alright? - Yes.
那么 发生了什么事? 你找到什么方法来关闭程序吗?
Well, what happened? Did you set it off?
没有 这是一个动态开火程序
No, but the firing program was dynamic.
开火…?以什么样的方式?
The firing...? In what way?
它根据我的战略调整过 它追踪我 处处先我一步
It adjusted to my tactics. It tracked with me, anticipating.
一个固定的程序是不可能那样做的
A fixed program could not do that.
有人控制它的自动开火程序
Someone was controlling the aiming-and-firing sequence?
事实就是这样 那里有个程序处处针对我的意识
That is how it appeared. There was a mind working against me.
你对这个雷射器做了什么?
What did you do to this laser drill?
几年的心血就这样被毁灭了
A year's work destroyed!
我别无选择
I had no choice.
在它袭击我的时候 我们正努力的查看故障
We were attempting to trace the malfunction when it attacked me.
我还要在这里听多少这种无用的废话
How much of this useless fantasy do I have to listen to?
不要客气 在没有结果之前 我会给你和你的员工提供临时住所的
None. I have provided temporary quarters for you and your staff.
先好好的住着吧
Make use of them.
你越权了 你无权干涉
You're overstepping your authority. You have no right to interfere.
Manu先生 我的船员受到了攻击 我就有权力进行调查
An attack on my crew gives me the right.
- 我必须按时间表去工作 - 现在没有时间表
- I have a schedule to meet. - It's on hold,
没有结果之前 时间表被停用
till I have an explanation of this.
Yar中尉 护送主管去他的住所
Lt. Yar, escort the Director to his quarters.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
继续你的报告
Go on with your report.
雷射系统的程序被改变了 长官
The laser's drilling system was reprogrammed, sir.
当内存条接受到能量
When its memory bank received power,
它就自行开启并跟随我的意识
it turned itself on and went after me.
- 相当于复♥制♥ - 据我看来 完全是复♥制♥
- I was able to cope. - Not by much, from what I saw.
我确信有人破坏了那个房♥间的程序 长官
I believe it was programmed to destroy any person in that room.
确定?不是信口开河?
Certainty? Speculation?
确定
Certainty.
那需要一个天才程序员
That would require a master programmer's talents.
但事实上程序确实被改变了
But it was done.
现在的问题不是这个人是谁
So the question is not who,
既然这是三个拓荒基地之一
since it was one of the three terraformers.
可问题是 为什么? 他们想隐藏什么?
The question is, why? What are they hiding?
有什么这么重要
What could be so important
使他们全然不顾一切 甚至是死亡
that one or all of them could be desperate enough to kill?
要我去把他们带来吗?
Shall I have them brought in?
不用
Not yet.
- Malencon? - 我救不了他
- Malencon? - I couldn't save him.
伤口太深 伤口不断的扩大
The injuries were too severe. Damage too extensive.
Velara Ⅲ的动力已经关闭
The Velara Ill facility has been powered down.
我们只让那里保持维生系统的能量
We have a power feed to the life-support systems.
很好 Data 你和Geordi再去仔细的检查一遍
Data, I want you and Geordi to return for more careful inspection.
- 我们去找什么? - 任何可能遗漏的证据
- What are we to look for? - Evidence of negligence.
答案一定在那里
Sabotage, whatever. The answer's there.
Tasha 你去给所有客人发一份履历表
Tasha, I want you to provide personnel records of our guests.
简历 受过的培训 我要找出动机 目的
Profiles, training. I'm looking for motive, intent,
面对谋杀的心理能力
the psychological capacity to commit murder.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
从现在开始我们将变成侦探
We are becoming detectives, Number One.
这个雷射器所剩无几了
Not much left of this drill.
Geordi 我需要一些视频协助
Geordi, I need some visual assistance.
那是什么?
What is it?
只是一些基本元素
Nothing but basic elements.
无机物
Inorganic.
无炭的 沙质纹路
No carbon. Sandy texture.
那些闪光听起来…很有乐感
Those flashes are almost... musical.
我…能看见色调变化和…节奏 从这个复合体里
I... see colour variations and... rhythms, in complex harmonies.
真的吗 它是活的
Speculation. Could it be alive?
它怎么可能是活的? 它是无机物
How could it be alive? It's inorganic.
不管它是什么 这一定就是他们想隐藏的
Whatever it is, it could be what they are covering up.
这就是他们要杀死Malencon的原因
And the reason someone killed Malencon.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
Data少校发现可能是生命形式的物种
Data's startling discovery of a possible life form
已将其传送上了飞船 以便研究其真实身份
has been beamed aboard so that its true nature might be uncovered.
但是它与其它生命体不同 它看起来完全息是无机物
But unlike life elsewhere, it appears to be completely inorganic.
- 无机物生物测试 - 从来没有这么做过
- A test for inorganic life. - It has never been done.
最基础的有机生命
There are basic definitions for organic life.
必须有吸收 呼吸 繁殖
Must have the ability to assimilate, respirate, reproduce,
生长 发育 迁移 分泌和排泄的能力
grow and develop, move, secrete and excrete.
- 它表现出来的是什么? - 或许是生长和发育
- Would any apply here? - Perhaps growth and development.
- 繁殖? - 是的
- Reproduction? - Yes.
任何生命定义这些都只是基本的
Those may be basic for any definition of life,
有机的或无机的
organic or inorganic.
你们说的都只是空想的 接下来我们得怎么做?
You're charting unknown seas. How do we proceed?
让我们运用最基础的科学方法
Let's use the basic scientific method.
观察 从理论上尝试着去证明它 开始
Observe, theorise, and attempt to prove it. Activate.
我们必须知道我们处理的是什么 这是有机物吗?
Let's be sure of what we're dealing with. Is the sample organic?
无碳化合物 未知的生命结构
Negative carbon. Negative known life components.
无机物
Substance inorganic.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表