剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
Your father liked him very much. Great explorers are often lonely.
他们没有机会成家立室
No chance to have a family.
只望一眼舰桥便可以了 我只会在高速升降机内时偷看
Just a look at the bridge. I'll stay in the lift when the doors open.
我不会踏足舰桥的
You are asking for trouble, Wes.
你在找麻烦 小魏 我尽力而为吧
We'll see what we can do.
建议派人检查太空站的地下 中校
Someone could begin by examining the underside of the station.
我们的探测器找到一些隧♥道♥
Our sensors do show some passages.
- 或许我与你一起走 - 塔莎 你与辅♥导♥官一组
- Perhaps you and l? - Tasha, you and the Counsellor.
乔迪 你用眼罩帮忙侦察下面
And, Geordi, I want your eyes down there.
你和我在上方开始查起
You and I will start topside.
有任何不寻常吗?
Noticed anything unusual?
我不能像乔迪般观看事物 但建筑材料看来很普通
I can't see as well as Geordi, but the material seems ordinary.
- 建筑纪录? - 建筑纪录显示材料与星舰所用的差不多一样
- Construction records? - Almost identical to Starfleet's.
中校
Team leader?
我们发现了有趣的东西
We've found something interesting.
我们在太空站下的隧♥道♥
We're in a passageway directly under the station.
但我从没见过这般模样的墙
These walls are something I've never seen before.
- 你看见了甚么? - 从各种模式
- How are you examining them? - In every way.
微观光学、温度反应、电磁场等
Microscopically, thermally, electromagnetically.
- 我从没见过这些东西 - 星异 你呢?
- None of it is familiar. - What about you, Troi?
中校 我在避免运用心灵感应
I've avoided opening my mind.
上次民政官办事处 给了我很不舒服的感觉
Whatever I felt in Groppler's office became very uncomfortable.
对不起 辅♥导♥官 我们需要更多的资料
I'm sorry, you must. We need more information.
痛苦
Pain.
很痛苦
Such pain!
支持着 我现在来了 进取号♥传送我们到她的位置
I'm coming. Enterprise, lock us on to her signal.
我很抱歉 停止感应这痛苦吧
I'm sorry. Close your mind to the pain.
不愉快...
Unhappiness.
非常绝望...
Terrible despair.
那是谁?
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
完全不像我们的生命体
No life form anything like us.
这是甚么鬼地方?
What in the hell kind of place is this?
- 乔迪 你见到甚么? - 那 是一些...
- Geordi, what do you see? - Well, it's of...
我完全不认识 甚至从未听过的物质
It's of no material I recognize or have even heard of.
搞什么...?
What the hell?!
小孩不可以踏足舰桥
Children are not allowed on the bridge.
向舰长报到
Permission to report to the Captain.
- 库修医官 - 舰长
- Dr. Crusher. - Captain.
舰长 我的儿子没有踏上舰桥 他只是陪我乘搭高速升降机
Sir, my son is not on the bridge, he accompanied me on the turbo lift.
- 你的儿子? - 他叫魏斯理
- Your son? - His name's Wesley.
你上次见他时是...
You last saw him years ago when...
好...
Well,...
...既然他来了
..as long as he's here...
我...
I...
我认识...
I knew...
我认识你的父亲
I knew your father.
想参观一下吗?
Want to look around?
但不要碰任何东西
But don't touch anything!
试一下
Try it out.
你右边的按钮是日志纪录
The panel on your right is for log entries,
电脑资料库存取 萤幕显示、 内部通讯等等 这些则是...
library computer access retrieval, screen control and intercom. Here...
后备控制台及操作按钮 还有防护罩、武器控制
The backup ops panels, plus shield and armory controls.
前方萤幕是 由操作台所控制...
The forward view screen is controlled from the ops position.
...它显示高解像 多重光谱感应器的资讯
High-resolution, multi-spectro sensors.
孩子 你怎会知得这么详细?
How do you know that?
周边警报 舰长! 魏斯理!
Perimeter alert!
对不起 我只是想... 小魏 你不该碰任何东西
I'm sorry.
你们两个 离开我的舰桥
Get off the bridge! Both of you!
- 监察器有警报 舰长 - 我的儿子已告诉了你
- You have a perimeter alert. - As my son tried to tell you.
说吧
Picard. Go ahead.
船上探测器感应到 有其他星舰正接近此星球
Sensors have detected a vessel approaching this planet.
没有预期星舰会抵达
No ship is scheduled at this time.
把特遣队上传回来
Have Riker and his team beam back up.
安♥全♥部♥ 是胡德号♥折返吗?
Security, is it the Hood returning?
这船的设计和型号♥与胡德号♥不相符
It does not match the Hood's configuration.
显示在主萤幕上 对方身份?
Put it on main viewer. Identification?
不明的舰只 型号♥不明
Vessel unknown, configuration unknown.
呼叫它
Hail it.
舰长 对方没反应
We've been trying. No response.
- 升起防护罩 准备好光炮 - 防护罩、光炮已准备
- Raise shields, phasers at ready. - Shields up, sir, phasers ready.
联络绒恩民政官
Get me Groppler Zorn.
继续在所有频道尝试与它沟通
Continue greetings on all frequencies.
我是绒恩 舰长
This is Zorn, Captain.
绒恩 有来历不明的舰只进入了星球轨道
An unidentified vessel has entered orbit with us.
你知道它的来历吗?
Do you know who it is?
没有船会来的...
No ships are scheduled to arrive until...
我在问你知否它的来历? 你曾向我的提及佛瑞吉人联盟
I asked you if you knew who it is. You mentioned the Ferengi Alliance.
但我们没有与他们交往
But we've had no dealings with them.
那只是一个... 想法....
It was only a... a thought.
- 你肯定? - 我向你保证 舰长
- Are you certain? - I promise you.
那只是没有实质的恐吓 因为我想跟你合作 原谅我
We were making an empty threat. I wanted your cooperation. Forgive me.
它已进入轨道 舰长
Entering orbital trajectory.
舰长 它有我们的12倍大
It measures 12 times our volume.
探测器显示我们被扫瞄了
Sensors say we were just scanned.
是那痛苦?
Pain again?
- 特洛伊 你已受够了 - 不
- You've been at it enough. - No.
我感觉到答案就在附近
I feel close to an answer of some kind.
是某种东西 中校 有些东西阻截了我们的通讯
Something down here is shielding our communicators.
是了 这就是我感应到的...
Yes, that's the feeling I've been reading,
有人不想我们 与星舰保持联络
as if someone doesn't want us to be in touch with our ship.
来 我们返回地面
Let's get to the surface.
电脑没有此类船的纪录 舰长
There is no computer record of any such vessel, sir.
甚至没有近似的
Nothing even close.
仍没反应 舰长 除了恐吓它外 我们已做了一切
No response. We've done everything but threaten them.
武夫 探测扫瞄
Sensor scans, Mr. Worf.
我们的扫瞄被反弹回来了
Our sensor signals just seem to bounce off.
舰长 有反应了
Something's happening, sir.
- 他们向远角站开火 - 准备光子鱼雷
- They're firing on Farpoint. - Photon torpedoes to ready.
等等舰长 他们在攻击班迪旧城 而非远角太空站
They're hitting the Bandi city, not Farpoint Station.
- 中校 我们就是从这楼梯下来的 - 此时它变回普通石块与地面上的相符
- Those stairs are where we entered. - Here it becomes ordinary stone.
- 天啊 是光炮吗? - 不 但是很相近
- God! Was that a phaser blast? - Negative. But something similar.
你、塔莎、乔迪 立即传回舰上
You, Tasha, Geordi, beam up to the ship.
来 我要看看发生何事
I wanna see what's happening.
不要!如果你受伤...
Don't! lf you should be hurt...
上尉 这是命令 遵守命令
You have your orders, Lieutenant. Carry them out.
是的 中校
Yes, I'm sorry, sir.
进取号♥三人上传
Enterprise, three to beam up.
进取号♥回答我
Enterprise! Enterprise, come in!
求你帮助我们
Help us! Please!
我们该怎么办?
What shall we do?
进取号♥求你帮助我们!
Enterprise, help us! Please!
把他的音量较小 瑞克中校 回答我你听的到吗?
Tune that down. Cmdr Riker, come in. Can you hear me?
瑞克呼叫进取号♥ 回答
Riker to Enterprise, come in.
瑞克呼叫进取号♥回答我 瑞克中校 你在哪儿?
Cmdr Riker, come in. Where are you?
与百科一起在旧城边缘 舰长
With Data, on the edge of the old city.
舰长 轰炸相当猛烈
It's being hit hard, sir.
远角站有受损吗
Farpoint Station? Any damage there?
远角站没有受损 舰长
Negative on damage to Farpoint.
无论他们是谁 他们很小心避免炸到远角站
They're avoiding hitting the station.
攻击来自一艘不明舰只 与我们一起在星球轨道上
It's from an unidentified vessel that's entered orbit.
没有资料、没有回应
No ID, no answer to our signals.
班迪旧城被狂轰 舰长
The old Bandi city's being hit hard.
- 应该会有很多伤亡 - 明白了 中校
- Many casualties very probable. - Understand, Commander.
你会反对你的舰长命令你去非法绑♥架♥吗?
Would you object to your Captain ordering an illegal kidnapping?
不反对 舰长
No objection, sir.
绒恩民政官可能有答案 捉他 并把他带来
Groppler Zorn may have the answers we need. Bring him here.
是的 舰长
Aye, sir.
他们逼我作一个困难的决定
They're forcing a difficult decision on me.
我不认为保护班迪人违反了Prime Directive
Protecting the Bandi won't violate the Prime Directive.
对 他们不是我们的盟友 但...
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表