剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
的确如此 亲爱的 Data 的确如此
Indubitably, my dear Data. Indubitably.
电脑 查询所有传记的资讯
Computer, request all biographical information
关于虚构的人物Dixon Hill
on fictional character Dixon Hill.
处理中
Working.
第一次出现在平面杂♥志♥"惊异侦探小说"
First appeared in pulp magazine "Amazing Detective Stories",
公元1934年注册版权
copyright 1934 AD.
第二次出现在小说 "The Long Dark Tunnel"中
Second appearance in novel "The Long Dark Tunnel",
1936年注册版权
copyright 1936.
查询所有关于上述人物的故事内容
Request complete text of all stories involving said character.
加速
Increase speed.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
离Jaradan的集结地还有11个小时的航程
The Jaradan rendezvous is still 11 hours away.
我打算再一次进入Dixon Hill的世界
I am about to re-enter the world of Dixon Hill.
这一次 穿上适当的服装
This time, properly dressed.
像这样的经验当分享时更愉悦
An experience like this is more enjoyable when shared,
所以我邀请我们的小说专家Whalen陪同我
so I've invited our fiction expert, Whalen, to accompany me.
Crusher博士稍后会加入我们
Dr. Crusher will join us shortly.
准备好到旧金山了吗 Whalen先生?
Ready for San Francisco, Mr. Whalen?
等不及了 长官
More than ready, sir.
如果像上次一样的话
Well, if it's anything like last time,
我敢肯定你绝对不会失望…
I'm sure you won't be disappoint...
请允许我随同前往
Permission to accompany you.
我完全精通那个时期的流派
I am totally versed in the genre of the period.
好的… 请吧?
Well,... shall we?
号♥外 号♥外 都来看…
Extra, extra, read all about it.
Dix 这把戏如何?
Dix, how's tricks?
她很好
She's fine.
事实上 他认为你是Dixon Hill
He actually thinks you're Dixon Hill.
看Mac我想要买♥♥份报纸 但我没有任何钱
Say, Mac, I'd like to buy a paper, but I don't have any money.
下次还我Dix
You catch me next time, Dix.
谢谢
Thank you.
"希♥特♥勒♥在推进"
"Hitler On The Move."
"罗斯福要求国会给予英国援助"
"Roosevelt Presses Congress For British Aid."
DiMaggio第37次安打
"DiMaggio Streak Reaches 37."
DiMaggio 长官 "击球Joe"? 那个Yankee剪刀手
DiMaggio, sir. Jolting Joe? The Yankee Clipper.
垒球 长官 曾是全国流行的运动
Baseball, sir. It was a national obsession at the time.
他的安打记录会达到56次
The streak will eventually reach 56 games.
后来被克利夫兰印第安人队的 两个流浪投手打破
And be snapped by two journeyman hurlers for the Cleveland Indians.
克利夫兰!?
Cleveland?!
他们没有投手 怎么 你有什么想法?
They got no pitchers. What, are you nuts or something?
纪录维持到2026…. 伦敦国王短站赛
The record will stand till 2026, when a London Kings' shortstop...
Dix这个人怎么了?
Dix, what gives with this guy?
他不是本地人吧?
He's not from around here, is he?
他不是 他是从…
No, he's not. He's... from...
南美来的 是的
- South America. - Yeah.
她的肤色很漂亮
He's got a nice tan.
我应该听她的 她说有人要杀她
I should have listened to her. She said someone was trying to kill her.
舰长 她只是书里的一页
Captain, she's a page from a book.
'她'从来都是那样
That's all she ever was.
看看猫叼来了什么
Well, look what the cat dragged in!
猫?
Cat?
他从哪里来的? 南美 你不知道?
- Where the hell did he come from? - South America. Can't you tell?
不管你从哪里来 在我的地盘就该老实点
Wherever you're from, while you're in my town you keep your nose clean.
老哥 这次你真的做了傻事
Tough guy, this time you've really done it.
手段很假 但是不错 对此我很抱歉 Dix
- Your goose is cooked but good. - I'm sorry about this, Dix.
不要向他道歉
Don't apologize to him!
昨晚10一12点你们在哪里?
Where were you last night between ten and midnight?
那可有点难解释了
That would be a bit hard to explain.
是吗 你会有充足的时间解释的
Yeah? You'll have plenty of time to come up with something.
你被捕了
You're going downtown.
去干嘛?
For what?
因为谋杀Jessica Bradley
For the murder of Jessica Bradley.
我们在他的钱包里发现了这个
We found this in her purse.
状况报告 我们正被扫瞄
- Status report. - We're being probed.
- Jarada人 - 很可能 但这是长程扫瞄
- The Jarada. - Most likely, but it's long-range.
无法确定源位置
Can't be certain where it's originating.
一种感觉 他们不相信我们
One could get the feeling they don't trust us.
我收到了Jarada人的亚空间消息
I'm receiving a subspace message from the Jarada.
这可不是原先的计划 传进来
That's not part of the plan. Pipe it through.
企业号♥ 我们以你们的语言交谈
Enterprise, we speak to you in your language.
该你们用我们的语言向我们问好了
The time has come for you to honour us in ours.
我是Riker中校 企业号♥大副
This is Cmdr Riker, First Officer of the Enterprise.
你不是舰长?
You are not captain?
我不是 我建议我们开始视讯交流
No, I'm not. I suggest we commence screen-to-screen communication,
这样我们能看到对方
so we can see each other.
你冒犯了我们 我们不会向一个下级军官显出我们真身
You offend us! We will not show ourselves to a mere subordinate!
我们等你们舰长的问候 并伴随着不断增长的不安情绪
We await your Captain's greeting with growing unrest.
结束通信
End of communication.
可怕了 去找舰长 全息甲板
Terrific. Find the Captain. He's in the holodeck.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
准备好就进入
Enter when ready.
准备好…准备好…
When ready... When ready...
你填写这些表格 带保释金进去
You fill out these forms, you bring the bail money in,
直到…
until then...
你好 医生 怎么了?
Hiya, Doc. What's cooking?
我碰到些麻烦
I had some trouble getting through.
- Picard舰长在哪里? - 他在冰上
- Where's Capt Picard? - He's on ice.
- 什么? - 他正在被煎烤
- Pardon? - He's being grilled.
他是什么 鱼吗?
What is he, a fish?
他在接受审问 他们认为他牵涉到一宗谋杀案
He's being interrogated. They think he committed a murder.
为何我们没被审讯 我要去帮他
Why aren't we all being interrogated? I'll go and help him.
不行 放松 博士
No, relax, Doc.
他在享受他自己的生活
He's having the time of his life in there.
为什么要让他独享?
Why should he have all the fun?
来吧 Toots 我们走
Come on, Toots. Let's go.
招供
Spill it!
我…我知道的都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
你得再说一遍
Well, you'll have to tell us again!
从头开始
From the top.
很好
Very good.
这些我都读过了 完全符合事实
I've read all this before. It's absolutely as it should be.
- La Forge 到舰桥 - 我是 Riker
- La Forge to bridge. - Riker here.
我找不到舰长 长官
I can't find the Captain, sir.
- 他在全息甲板 - 我就在全息甲板
- He's in the holodeck. - I'm at the holodeck.
有些不对劲
Something's gone wrong.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我不能与他通信 也无法访问程序或打开门
I can't communicate with him, access the program or open the doors.
企业号♥日志 补充 大副汇报
Enterprise log, supplemental. First Officer reporting.
由于全息甲板的故障 我们无法联络舰长
Due to a breakdown in the holodeck, we can't contact the Captain.
Tasha 你来接管 我要到全息甲板去
Tasha, take over, I'm going to holodeck three.
中校
Commander.
我研究了所有 关于全息甲板的技术手册 长官
I've studied all the technical manuals on the holodecks, sir.
我认为我在那里可以帮得上忙
I think I can help down there.
Geordi已经装备好了 他会去搞定这个状况
Geordi's equipped to deal with the situation.
- 你的职责是在这里 在舰桥上 - Will
- Your duty's here on the bridge. - Will.
他妈妈也失踪了
His mother's missing, too.
来吧 Wesley
Come on, Wesley.
你说在她雇佣你之前你从未见过她?
And you say you never met her before she came to hire you?
我已经说了两遍了
I've already told you that twice.
是吗 你得再告诉我一遍了
Yeah? Well, you're gonna have to tell me again.
听着 小伙子 这已经不再有趣了
Look, fellas, this is no longer amusing.
放松 Dan!
Easy, Dan!
你认为你很厉害 Hill 但是你其实什么也不是
You think you're tough, Hill, but you're nothing!
不要太在意他 Dix
Don't take him too seriously, Dix.
他的老女士给了他艰难的岁月
His old lady's been giving him a hard time.
事实上 我真的需要从这里出去
Actually, I do need to get out of here.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
想到了什么?
Something on your mind?
是的 但我不确定能在这龙蛇杂处的地方说出来
Yeah, but I'm not sure it can be repeated in mixed company.
你打扮得真入时
You're a pretty hep-looking broad.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表