剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
Duana 管理者是干什么的?
Duana, what does the Custodian do?
他使我们卸掉沉重的负担 照顾我们的需求
It frees us from burden, takes care of our needs.
以及调节我们的生活
It regulates our lives.
- 谁创造了它? - 祖先
- Who built it? - The Progenitors.
- 什么时候? - 几万年前
- When? - Hundreds of centuries ago.
他依靠什么作为能源呢?
What is its power source?
Wesley 那有什么要紧的? 他只要能满足我们的需要 一如既往的
Wesley, why is that important? It does what we ask. It always has.
是如何工作的又有什么关系的呢?
What difference does it make how it works?
如果你不知道 你们怎么维修呢?
If you don't know, how can you repair it?
我们为什么要维修?
Why would we want to repair it?
每台电脑 我的意思是管理者 总需要维护的
From time to time, every computer, I mean, Custodian, needs maintenance.
Wesley Radue 说得对
Wesley, Radue was right.
你问的问题我无法回答
You ask questions I can't answer.
问问管理者吧
Ask the Custodian instead.
管理者 你能告诉我Harry在哪里吗?
Custodian, can you show me where Harry is?
是
Yes.
管理者 告诉我Harry在哪里
Custodian, show me Harry.
我从来没做过这种事 真有趣
I never did this before. It's fun.
你正在使他成为一个雕刻家吗?
You're making him into a sculptor?
他已经是了 他以前只是没有受到合适的启发
He already is. He was just never encouraged properly.
那个工具能允许他显现出他的想像力
That tool will allow him to bring out his visions.
- 这可需要几年的时间 - 不 很快的
- It'll take years to learn that. - No. It will happen quite quickly.
管理者 让我看看Alexandra
Custodian, show me Alexandra.
管理者 让我看看Mason
Custodian, show me Mason.
等等 管理者 我们得工作了 现在 还有很多要学
Stop, Custodian. We must work, now. There's much to learn.
那里面是什么?
What's in there?
能量源?
The power source?
我不知道
I don't know.
舰长日志 补充 我们仍留在Aldea轨道上
Captain's log, supplemental. We remain in orbit around Aldea.
很明显
It's becoming evident
对话不会让他们归还我们的孩子
that talk will not effect the return of our children.
我们必须得压制住Aldean的屏障
We must neutralize the Aldean shield.
在那之前 我们毫无办法
Until then, we are helpless.
长官 Radue在呼叫我们
Sir, Radue is hailing us.
- Picard舰长? - Crusher医生和我已经准备好了
- Capt Picard? - Dr. Crusher and I are ready, Radue.
你生病了 舰长?
Are you ill, Captain?
没有 Crusher医生是一个文职军官
No, Dr. Crusher is a staff officer.
星联条例6.57要求有两位军官
Starfleet regulation 6.57 requires that two staff officers
出席任何可能的谈判
are present during any negotiations.
好的
Very well.
他没什么幽默感 对吧?
Not much on pleasantries, is he?
舰长 我不知道什么条例6.57
Captain, I am not aware of regulation 6.57.
不 我也不知道
No, neither am l.
我明白了 长官
I see, sir.
Crusher医生 请到舰桥报到 我们看看他们知道了些什么
Dr. Crusher, report to the bridge. We'll see what they have in mind.
在我们开始之前 我们想看看孩子
Before we begin, we want to see the children.
不行 我们是来讨论补偿的 不是迎合感情的
No. We're here to negotiate compensation, not pander to emotions.
请坐
Please sit.
我们不会宽恕你们的行为
We do not condone your actions.
你们用货物交换我们的孩子
You're offering us goods in exchange for our children.
为什么你们这么希望要回他们? 你们可以再生很多小孩
Why do you want them back? You can have more.
你们在贬低我们的本能
You're trifling with our primal instincts.
我必须警告你 人类是可以为他们的孩子牺牲自己的
I must warn you that humans are willing to die for their children.
归还小孩是不可能的
Returning the children is non-negotiable.
我向你们保证 他们跟我们一起会有一个更美好的生活
I promise you, they will have a beautiful life with us.
当他们也做了父母 那将让一个古老的文明获得重生
And they'll be parents to a new breed born of an ancient culture.
但是你怎么能肯定他们以后会有小孩 你不能
But how can you be sure that they can have children? You can't.
但是他们会的 我们的生育缺陷是由于我们的遗传紊乱
But they will. Our inability to bear children is a genetic dysfunction.
这并不会传染
It's not contagious.
我们…很同情你们的处境
We... sympathize with your situation.
难道就没有方法来满足双方的利益吗?
Surely there is a solution that can be mutually satisfactory?
对于我们来说 问题已经解决了
For us, the problem is solved.
我们会向你们提供有关整个星系的信息
We're offering you information on areas of the galaxy
你们甚至还不知道这些信息的存在
you do not even know exist.
还有什么我们能提供的? 还有什么你们想要的?
What more can we offer? What more would you like?
一个蛮有意义的开始
A significant beginning.
但是 首先 我要求让Crusher医生见见他的儿子
But first, I ask that Dr. Crusher be allowed to see her son.
你们真是顽固
You are a stubborn people.
那也是一种积极的特性
Well, that, too, can be a positive trait.
你可以见他
You may see him.
妈妈
Mom!
Wes
Wes.
- 我就知道你会来接我们回家 - 不是现在 Wes
- I knew you all would get us home. - Not yet, Wes.
你还好吧?其他人呢?
Are you OK? And the others?
一切还好 真的
OK. Really OK.
我们被分配到各自的单元 就像家一样
We've been assigned to our units, like families.
他们像对待神一样对待我们
They're treating us like gods.
不要因此而迷失自己
Don't let it go to your head.
我不会的
I won't.
Wes 看起来还好 他说其他人也一样
Wes seems fine. He says the others are too.
- 他们当然很好 - 你们会有我们提供的东西 就是这样
- Of course they're well. - You have our offer. It is final.
舰长
Captain.
我想让你明白你做出的选择的意义
We want you to understand the nature of your choice.
我们力量的展示
A small demonstration of our power.
- 是什么? - 排斥光束
- What was that? - A repulser beam.
- 位置报告 - 这简直无法想像 长官
- Position report. - This is unbelievable, sir.
根据我的计算 我们离Aldea有3天路程
According to my calculations, we're three days from Aldea.
- 还是以曲速9计算 - 那还只是小小的展示
- At warp nine. - That's a small demonstration?
- Geordi 回到Aldea - 是的 长官
- Geordi, get us back to Aldea. - Aye, sir.
舰长 如果你不接受我们的条款
Captain, if you don't accept our terms,
进取号♥会被推到更遥远的地方
the Enterprise will be pushed so far away,
可能当你们回来的时候 你们的孩子们已经变成爷爷了
that by the time you return, your children will be grandparents.
舰长日志 星历41512.4
Captain's log, star date 41512.4.
我们离Aldea还有20小时的路程 仍然没有找到解决的办法
We are 20 hours from Aldea, and no closer to a solution.
他们的力场能把我们推离轨道 并且可以摧毁我们
Their show of force pushed us out of orbit, and could have destroyed us.
稳着点
Hold it a little bit more firmly.
就是这样 好极了
That's it. Perfect.
现在 思考 不 你思考的方法可不对
Now, think... No, "think" is not right.
去感觉你脑子里面的音符
Feel the notes inside your head.
对不起 这弄坏了吗?
I'm sorry. Did I break it?
不 没关系 你弄不坏它的
No, it's alright. You can't break this.
这就是我所想到的吗? 我的意思是感觉到的
It did exactly what I thought... I mean, felt.
是的 这就是音乐在内部的直接反映
Yes, it's a direct reflection of the music within.
现在 我们只是教你构建这种感觉 再试一次
Now, we just have to teach you to structure that feeling. Try it again.
真是动听
That was beautiful.
现在…演奏一些高兴的
Now,... play something happier.
可我现在感觉不到"高兴"
That's not the way I feel.
我再也不想做这个了
I don't want to do this any more.
你看 Harry? 我告诉过你 你会成为一个艺术家
See, Harry? I told you you would be an artist.
你确定吗?是我做的吗?
Are you sure? Did I really do this?
是的 你是如此的具有天分
Oh, yes. Your talent has always been there.
雕塑工具只是帮助你发挥
The sculpting tool is just helping you develop it.
这就是你想要做的
It's what you were meant to do.
我不需要再学微积分了?
I don't have to take calculus any more?
你不需要做你不想做的事
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
- 什么是微积分? - 无关紧要的
- What's calculus? - Nothing important.
我能再做一些吗?
Can I do some more?
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
自从Aldean人把我们推走已经有3天了
It is three days since the Aldeans pushed us away.
从那时起我们没有收到任何来自 Radue的消息
We have had no contact with Radue since then.
- 开启呼叫频道 Yar中尉 - 频道开启 长官
- Open hailing frequencies, Lt. Yar. - Frequencies open, sir.
Radue 我是Picard
Radue, this is Picard.
欢迎回来 舰长 你做出决定了吗?
Welcome back, Captain. What have you decided?
还有讨论的余地吗 Radue
That there is room for discussion, Radue.
当你们准备好以后 我们会把你们传送下来的
We will bring you down when we're ready.
- Data 想办法破解那屏障 - 那或许不太可能
- Data, defeat that shield. - That may be impossible.
- 一切皆有可能 - 是 长官
Things are only impossible until they're not.
舰长
Captain.
就我目前所知 Duana快死了
Here's what I've learned so far. Duana is dying.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表