剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
一整艘船的货物意味着一笔可观的收益
That single shipment represents an enormous investment.
我们不能就这么放弃吧
We can't just give it away.
我们付过钱了 我们要的是属于我们的东西
We paid for it. We ask for only what is ours.
那是你的观点 我们却不这么看
That is your viewpoint. Ours, of course, differs.
你坚持那样吗?
You will hold to that position?
我无法接受那些条件
I am constrained to abide by the terms of our agreement.
- 你很想我们死吗 - Romas
- You condemn us to death! - Romas!
你令我恶心 如果你能看到瘟疫给我们带来的苦难!
You disgust me! lf you could see the suffering the plague has caused!
很好 你们会看到的
Well,... you are going to,...
你们会看到瘟疫在我们身上肆虐的
..when you see what it does to us.
Romas你和T'Jon也染上瘟疫了吗?
Romas, are you and T'Jon carrying this plague?
是的
Yes.
每个Ornaran都染上了
Every Ornaran does.
你很可能把瘟疫带上了船
Then you may have brought it aboard.
能进行医学扫瞄吗?
Was there a medical scan?
不清楚 太阳耀斑可能导致了故障
Unverified. The solar flares could have caused a malfunction.
医疗警报 Crusher医生 马上来观察室
Med alert. Dr. Crusher to the observation lounge at once.
你没有发现我们被感染吧 是吗?
You find us well, I trust?
就现在看来是这样
As far as I can tell.
你们的生理特征不同于以往我见过的
Your physiology is different than I've ever encountered,
不过我没发现危险的病毒和细菌
but I detect no dangerous virus or bacteria.
我向你保证我们很健康
I assure you, we're in perfect health.
- 可我们不是 我们需要我们的药品 - 那是我们的!
- We are not. We need our medicine. - Our medicine!
- 我们付过钱了 现在它就是我们… - 够了
- We paid for it. It's ours now. - Enough!
当然 你是对的 医生
Of course. You are right, Doctor.
- 现在我们可以离开了吗? - 没问题
- Could we leave now? - I see no reason why not.
护送他们回房♥间
Escort them to their quarters.
- 医生 - 舰长 我能和你说几句吗?
- Doctor... - Captain, could I speak with you?
私下谈谈
In private.
现在不行 舰长
Not right now! Captain...
- 有什么发现吗? - Brekka人还没有出现感染症状
- What've you learned? - The Brekkians appear uninfected.
可Ornaran人却表现出全部症状 但我无法找出原因
The Ornarans show all the symptoms, but I can't find a cause.
也许被传送器过滤掉了
Perhaps it was filtered out by the transporter.
应该不是这样 耀斑非常活跃
There's no record of it, but the flare activity
可能造成生物过滤器发生故障
might have caused a malfunction in the biofilters.
他们快死了?
Are they going to die?
我要再检查几次 不过我觉得情况不容乐观
I need to check, but my instinct says no.
- 你认为我们有危险吗? - 不知道 我需要更多时间
- Do you think we're in any danger? - Again, I need more time.
感觉想缺了什么东西
There are some missing pieces to this puzzle.
缺的就是同情
What's missing is some compassion.
我们正在失去我们职业性的公正吗
Are we losing our professional detachment?
也许是吧
Perhaps.
不过我开始讨厌那些Brekka人了
But I'm developing a very active dislike for these Brekkians.
可以理解
Understandable.
舰长 你必须把我们的货物还给我们
Captain, you must give us back our cargo.
我不能
I can't do that.
为什么?它属于我们
Why? It belongs to us.
- Brekka人声称是他们的 - 他们说谎
- The Brekkians claim it's theirs. - They lie.
也许是的 但这我无法决定
Maybe so, but it is not my decision.
我们现在就需要一些 我不管你是否有权决定 给我们一些吧
We need some now. I don't care if it's your decision. Get us some.
在Ornara星 数千人正遭受这样的痛苦
This is happening to thousands more on Ornara.
请你体谅一下我们
Please understand the size of the problem.
你们不需要它 Brekka人也不需要它 但是我们的人♥民♥需要啊
You don't need it. The Brekkians don't need it! Our people do!
如果你不把它给我们 你就不仅仅是谋杀了我们
If you don't give it to us, you will murder not only us
而是整个文明
but an entire civilization!
我 我很抱歉 我没有冒犯你的意思
I... I'm sorry. I do not mean to insult you.
我感觉很虚弱
I'm feeling very shaky.
我们坚持不了多久了
We cannot hold out much longer.
他们相信那药物应该有用 可以控制他们的病情
They believe it will help. That in itself might control their symptoms.
我会和Brekka人谈谈
I'll talk with the Brekkians.
谢谢你 舰长 我们感激你做的任何事
Thank you, Captain. We appreciate anything you can do.
这艘船真是棒极了
May I say how impressed we are with your ship and all its facilities?
- 谢谢 - 所有船员都很棒
- Thank you. - And its crew.
所有人都很能干 也很有职业操守
Everyone is so efficient and professional.
我来替Ornaran人征求你们的同意
I've come to seek your agreement to an Ornaran request.
- 我们不同意 - 等等
- We cannot agree... - Wait.
让舰长说说 我们想知道理由
Let the Captain speak. We want to be reasonable.
那两个Ornaran人病了 他们坚持需要felicium
The two Ornarans are ill, and insisting they need the felicium.
这不奇怪
That is not surprising.
可以给他们当前需要的剂量吗?
Would you give them enough for their own immediate needs?
舰长 我们Brekka人可是做买♥♥卖♥♥的
Captain, we Brekkians are in business.
我们可没有无偿奉献的习惯
We are not in the habit of giving away that which hasn't been paid for.
你们宁愿看他们死也不愿分享药品?
You'd see them die rather than share it?
我们只想公平交易
We want to be fair.
我们同竟提供他们两份剂量的药品
We agree to permitting them two doses for immediate use.
免费的
No charge.
我会让我的医官处理
I'll let my Medical Officer handle it.
你不介意当你们打开货物时我们在场吧?
You won't mind if we're present while you open the cargo?
这装置干什么用的?
What does that device do?
这是控制剂量的量度器
This measures the individual portions.
需要多少剂量?
What's the dosage?
0.01毫克
0.01 milliliters.
非常有效的东西
Very potent substance.
这么多年来我们改进了我们的蒸馏过程
We've improved our distillation process over the years.
数年前 相同剂量的felicium
Years ago, the same amount of felicium
会填满5个这样的房♥间
would have filled five rooms this size.
现在 根据改良后的生产流程
Now, with our improved processes,
这个桶容纳了超过40亿的剂量
this barrel contains over four billion doses.
我估计 43亿7500万
I estimate four billion, 375 million...
谢谢 Data先生
Thank you, Mr. Data.
- 药效会持续多久? - 不太确定
- How long is the dosage effective? - It varies.
不过不会超过72小时
But never more than 72 hours.
- 然后症状又会重现 - 是的
- And then the symptoms return. - Yes.
没有治愈的方法
There is no cure for the plague.
但是felicium会抑制疾病发作
But felicium inhibits the sickness with total efficiency.
让Ornaran人过上正常生活
Allowing the Ornarans to lead normal lives.
这病还真罕见
An unusual disease.
非常致命的 顽固的疾病 现在我还不知道怎么分离出病原体
Virulent, extremely persistent, yet I can't isolate it.
这病为难了两个星球的医生200年
The plague has baffled doctors on both planets for 200 years.
我们因此集中研究
We've therefore concentrated on treatment,
以找出改进felicium药效和纯度的新方法
finding new ways to improve the potency and purity of felicium.
毫无疑问你们把其他产业的技术用到了制药上
No doubt you applied technology from other industries
以提高产量
to the refinement of this product.
- 我们没其他产业 - 一点都没有?
- We have no other industry. - None at all?
我们不需要别的 Ornaran人提供给我们所有我们需要的
We don't need any. The Ornarans provide us with everything we need
来交换药品
in exchange for this.
真吸引人
Fascinating.
你们社会献身于生产单一的产业
Your society is dedicated to the production of a single product.
一个你们没用而Ornaran人不能或缺的产业
For which you have no use but which the Ornarans cannot live without.
这简直是对生命的讽刺
One of life's little ironies.
我们是傻子才不会利用这个优势 这是
But one we'd be fools not to take advantage of. It's...
互利互惠的事
..mutually beneficial.
Ornaran人提供我们生活必需品
The Ornarans provide us with the necessities of life
我们提供他们必须的药物
and we provide them with the necessities of living.
这是公平交换
It is a fair exchange.
- 这关系真有趣 - 我把这些带去医务室
- Interesting relationship. - I'll take that to sickbay.
- 需要我的帮助吗? - 不用了
- Can I help? - No.
快
Hurry up!
- 你感到好点了吗? - 是的 谢谢你
- You're feeling better? - Yes, thank you.
我现在很好
I'm fine now.
请进
Come!
我不知道delicium对 Ornaran人生理的作用
I may not know felicium's effect on Ornaran physiology
不过我知道怎么解释身体的反应
but I know how to interpret physical reaction.
Ornaran人恢复了吗?
Are the Ornarans recovering?
T'Jon和Romas感觉不错 事实上 非常好
T'Jon and Romas are feeling fine. In fact, too fine.
Felicium是一种麻醉剂
Felicium's a narcotic.
T'Jon和Romas以及所有他们世界的人
Then T'Jon and Romas and everyone on their world...
都是瘾君子
Is a drug addict.
这是我们听到的最有趣的故事
It's a fascinating tale we've come across.
你引起我的兴趣了 继续说
You've piqued my interest. Please continue.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表