剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
这样的…误会在宇宙中时有发生
Such... mistakes happen in space.
不可能是误会 长官 你的报告中说对方是蓄意攻击
Hardly a mistake, sir. Your report shows it deliberately attacked.
你想通过主观测器查看该飞船吗?长官 它距我们只有1000公里而已
Do you want arriving vessel on main viewer? It's 1,000 kilometers away.
打开你们的显示器
Put it on your viewer.
开启主显示器
Main viewer.
那上面一个人也没有
There is no one aboard it.
你们可以将日志下载到企业号♥的记录中
The log should be downloaded into the Enterprise's records.
价钱是
At a price.
不要钱!
No price!
免费?
No price?
这样有什么目的?什么…
What is the purpose of this? What...
我也感觉到什么 舰长
I felt something too, Captain.
可能是…他的良心
Perhaps it is... his conscience.
舰桥呼叫医务室…
Bridge to sickbay...
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我觉得好像…是你过去的一些经历
It felt as if... it were something from your past.
没什么 我没事的
It's alright. I'm fine.
这到底是什么意思?
What is this about?
只是为了我刚才提到的战斗 舰长
It is about the battle I mentioned, Captain.
一个礼物 以那次误会的名义
A gift, in honour of that occasion.
仔细看看那艘船
Look at that ship closely.
- 请放大 La Forge中尉 - 明白 长官
- Magnify it, please, Lt. La Forge. - Aye, sir.
怎么回事…
Why,...
…那是Stargazer号♥
..it's the Stargazer.
是我以前的坐舰
It's my old ship.
你是怎么找到的?
How did you find it?
它被遗弃了 在这个星系边缘的太空中漂浮着
It was a derelict. Adrift in space on the far side of this star system.
它是怎么到那的就不关我事了 舰长
How it got there is none of my business, Captain.
但是现在…如果你想要回的话 它就是你的了
But now,... that vessel is yours, if you wish to have it.
我们不是卖♥♥给他吗?
We are not selling it to him?
就当是…以示友好吧
Consider it... an act of friendship.
完全免费?
At no cost?
恶心!真是恶心!
Ugly! Very ugly!
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
Bok和他的副手回到了他们的船上
Bok and his officers have returned to their vessel,
并让我们拿回了Stargazer号♥的控制权
inviting us to take possession of the Stargazer.
- 和以前一样? - 不同这次冲击更厉害
- Like before? - No, it hit with more impact.
冲击?不好意思 但任何事都可能比较重要
Hit? I'm sorry, but anything could be important.
- 你也感觉到了? - 我想是的
- You felt something yourself? - I believe so.
像是一种念头 但是…更像是机械的而不是本能的
Like a thought, but... rather mechanical in nature.
确定那不是我自己的念头?
Sure it wasn't one of my thoughts?
在那一刻 我想起了驾驶 Stargazer号♥的情景
At that moment, I was remembering being at the helm of the Stargazer.
我们正在移♥动♥ 但遭到了攻击
A manoeuvre was being made. We were hit.
什么东西烧起来了
Something's burning.
我能闻到烟味 你呢?
I can smell smoke. Can you?
没什么东西烧着了 Jean- Luc
There's nothing burning, Jean-Luc.
那只是我记忆的一部分
That was just part of my memory.
记忆还是恶梦?
Memory or nightmare?
不管是什么 感觉很强烈 准备好了吗?大副
It was strong, whatever it was. Ready, Number One?
大家都好了 如果Crusher医官同意的话
Staff's waiting, if Dr. Crusher approves.
我不仅是同意 我还会一起去
I'll do better than that. I'll go along.
我们正通过Maxia星系
We were travelling through the Maxia system.
一艘不明身份的飞船靠近并向我们开火 直接开火
An unidentified ship appeared and fired on us, point-blank range.
它从哪冒出来的?
Where did it come from?
它一定是躲在某个卫星上的陨石坑里
It must have been lying in some deep moon crater.
第一波攻击摧毁了护盾 混乱中 他们继续攻击我们
First attack damaged the shields. In the confusion, they hit us again.
- 完全不知道他们是谁? - 没有名字 没有原因
- No clue who they were? - No names, no reason.
Vigo 你能锁定他们吗?如果他们再来一次…
Can you identify them, Vigo? lf they come a second time...
长官 Vigo是谁?
Sir, who's Vigo?
Stargazer号♥上我的武器控制员
My weapons officer on the Stargazer.
我正准备锁定他们
I'm getting caught up in this.
护盾能量正在下降 长官
Your shields were failing, sir.
我…准备好了
I... improvised.
就等敌舰过来挨枪子了
With the enemy vessel coming in for the kill,
当敌舰再做返回弧运行时 我给出了感应方位…
I ordered a sensor bearing. When it made the return arc...
你的杰作现在在星际舰队的教科书中称之为 Picard迂回
You performed what Starfleet texts now call the Picard Manoeuvre.
我只是做了任何一个好的驾驶员该做的
I did what any good helmsman would.
进入高速移♥动♥ 停在敌舰的右舷边 开火!
Dropped into high warp, stopped right off the enemy's bow, and fired!
进入最高速移♥动♥
Blowing into maximum warp,
你就像是同时出现在两个不同的地方一样
you appeared for an instant to be in two places at once.
我们打错了目标
Our attacker fired on the wrong one.
"我只是做了任何一个好的驾驶员该做的" 你先发制人了 长官
"I did what any good helmsman would"! You did it first, sir.
那只是一个自救的移♥动♥
It was a save-our-skins manoeuvre.
我们撑不住了 火力太猛
We were finished. On fire.
我们只能弃船了
We had to abandon ship.
我们在太空梭里待了几个星期才获救
We limped through space in shuttles for weeks before we were picked up.
我已经好几年没有再想过这事了
I haven't thought about this for years.
长官 Ferengi还在等我们接收Stargazer号♥
Sir, the Ferengi are waiting for us to take possession of the Stargazer.
- 我想上去看看 - 我明白的 长官
- I want to go over to her. - I understand, sir.
等到我们的人确保舰上安全了
As soon as my people make sure she's safe.
当然还得等我再给你检查过后才行
And after I have another look at you.
USS Stargazer号♥
USS Stargazer.
Constellatlon级
Constellation class.
星际舰队注册号♥ NCC- 2893
Starfleet Registry NCC-2893.
我启动了紧急电源电池 真惊奇他还能工作
I activated the emergency power cells. Amazing they still work.
这艘飞船的其他部分安全 Yar中尉
The rest of this ship is clear of surprises, Lt. Yar.
在学院时我学过这艘飞船 从来没想过有一天我能登上她
I read of this ship at the Academy. I never dreamed I'd ever be on her.
Yar呼叫企业号♥ 安全了 长官
Yar to Enterprise. All clear, sir.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
你会觉得这很有趣的 长官
You'll find this most intriguing, sir.
你找到什么了 Data?
What did you find, Data?
最后一次录入 九年前由你输入的 长官
The last entry, dated nine years ago, sir. By you.
"我们被迫要弃船了"
"We are forced to abandon our starship."
"希望没有我们 她一样能存活下去"
"May she find her way without us."
看起来她做到了 长官
Apparently she did, sir.
- 你现在觉得怎样 舰长? - 我很好 医官
- How do you feel, Captain? - I'm fine, Doctor.
Yar中尉 为动力牵引Stargazer号♥ 进行一次结构分♥析♥
Lt. Yar, run a structural analysis on the Stargazer for an impulse tow.
Data 下载所有信息到企业号♥并存档
Data, download all computers to the Enterprise and file.
我去看看我以前的房♥间
I'm going to look at my old cabin.
试试这个 Maxia的英雄!
Try this, hero of Maxia!
舰长?
Captain?
头痛又来了?这很让我担心 你最好回到企业号♥上去
Another headache? This worries me. I want you back on the Enterprise.
但我的…
But my things...
会看着他们把资料送到企业号♥上你的住处去的
I'll see they're sent to your Enterprise quarters.
企业号♥开始接管Stargazer号♥ Kazago
Enterprise now taking possession of Stargazer, Kazago.
同意接管
Permission granted.
这真是一个不错的交易 我以为Ferengi总是不见免子不撒鹰的
It was quite a bargain. I thought the Ferengi always made a profit.
La Forge 开始为牵引加速
Sub warp speed for towing, La Forge.
明白 长官
Aye, sir.
星际舰队已经回复了我们的请求
Starfleet has answered our request.
会派一艘拖船来和我们汇合 并把Stargazer号♥拖回Xendi 9号♥星际基地
A tug will meet us and tow the Stargazer back to Xendi Star base 9.
非常好 Data
Very well, Data.
- 有什么感觉 舰长? - 很奇怪 大副
- How was it, Captain? - Very strange, Number One.
就像回到你长大的地方 但已经物是人非
Like going back to the house you grew up in, but no one's home.
- 留下的只有虚幻的过去而已 - 这让你不舒服吗?
- Except phantoms of the past. - It has troubled you?
但却比不上这该死的头痛的一半
Not half as much as this damned headache.
大副 你来接手
Take over, Number One.
明白 长官
Aye, sir.
出了什么事?
What's wrong?
我希望我知道
I wish I could say.
护盾能量在减弱 舰长
Shields weakening, Captain.
鱼雷准备
Torpedoes armed.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
哦 我的天 长官!
Oh, my God, sir!
开火!开火!
Fire!
怎么了 Data?
What is it, Data?
干嘛这么神秘兮兮的?
Why all the mystery?
Stargazer号♥的记录 也就是Ferengi所说的Maxia之战
The records of the Stargazer. What the Ferengi call the Battle of Maxia.
舰长的个人日志中对于战斗的记录和
The Captain's personal log contains a much different version
官方的记录很不一样
of that conflict than the official account.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表