剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
知道答案对我很重要 长官
It is very important for me to know, sir.
我做梦也没想到过会找到…
I never dreamed it was possible that I might find some link...
…我的同胞
..with a form like my own.
朋白了 我们会把它带回船上去的
Understood. We'll take it back to the ship with us.
舰长日志 星历41242.45
Captain's log, star date 41242.45.
尽管在Data家乡的行星只考察了几个小时
Despite having only a few hours to explore Data's home planet,
我们已经发现一些状况 或许能够解释Data的起源
we discovered something which may explain Data's beginnings,
如果我们能正确地组装之前发现的这个 并且能与之交流的话
if we can properly assemble and communicate with what we've found.
舰长呼叫 他要你去做任务报告
Signal from the Captain. They need you at the debriefing.
我很期待轮机长的结果
I have been anxious to hear the Chief Engineer's opinion.
你觉得他能被修复吗?
Do you believe he can be made to function?
它包含有你体内有的各种成分
It includes all the components in your body.
但是我们不完全了解你的构造
Not that we fully understand your construction.
我们的顶级专家正在研究它的构造
We have our top specialists working on its construction.
只有一件事
Just one thing.
当然 不会分解你 但我们可能需要…
Without disassembling you, of course, if we should need more...
我们可能要比较拼装你的方式…
If we need to compare this with the way... you're put together...
把它带回来这里是对的 大副
Bringing it here was right, Number One.
Data 我们刚说到如果你的复♥制♥品能运作 或许它可以解答很多疑惑
Data, if your duplicate functions, it may answer a lot of questions.
它看起来…
Does it appear to have...
…你的各部分它都有吗?
..all your parts?
很完整 长官
Completely, sir.
好吧…
Will...
谁知道怎么启动它?
Will we know how to turn it on?
没问题
Alright.
合理的问题不需要道歉
Legitimate questions need not be asked apologetically.
我问及你的复♥制♥品让你很不安
You feel uncomfortable about your duplicate.
我们也很不安 但找不到合理的理由
We feel uncomfortable, too, for no logical reason.
无论如何 我要再次强调 那个Data只是部机器
If it's awkward to be reminded that Data is a machine,
记住 我们只是在处理不同型号♥的机器
remember that we are merely a different variety of machine.
对我们来说只是电气化学上的区别
In our case, electrochemical.
就像对待其他事情一样去处理
Let's handle this as we would anything else.
同意 舰长
Agreed, Captain.
让我们从你开始 Data
Let's begin with you, Data.
好吧 或许从这点开始比较好
Well, sir, a good starting point may be
为什么我被赋予了人类形态?
why was I given human form?
这样能让人类和你更容易沟通
To make it easier for humans to relate to you.
或许你的设计者还想证明其他事
Maybe your designer had something else to prove.
人形机器人并不一定是笨拙或能力有限的
That human-shaped robots need not be clumsy or limited.
你的行为能力和我们一样 Data
You operate as well as we do, Data.
有些方面更好 长官
Better, in some ways, sir.
看这个 可能是消失的殖民者的线索
Look at this. Could be a link to the disappearance of the colonists.
被自豪的父母张贴在实验室的墙上 可能是孩子的想像画
It was displayed in the lab. It could be a child's imagination,
但是几个孩子画了类似的画
but several children did similar drawings.
Crusher医生呼叫舰长
Dr. Crusher to the Captain.
此刻我们十分需要Data先生的帮助
We very much need Mr. Data's help.
他就去 医生
He's on his way, Doctor.
电磁皮肤合成器读数是阴性还是阳性?
Is the synthomometer reading positive or negative?
用手指按这里 医生
Press your fingers there.
这里
There.
它的功能类似开关
It operates almost as a switch.
这个小的凸起呢?
And these small projections?
机器人警报时钟
An android alarm clock.
有趣否?
Is that amusing?
它们记录了我休眠了多久
They time how long I remain unconscious.
你确定要用这个加热设备?
Are you certain about us using these heating devices?
我不会有任何感觉的 一不可思议
- I will feel nothing at all. - Marvellous.
等我们看清楚你的电路是如何连接的 接下来的就好办了
It should be simpler once we see how your circuitry is connected.
我不会向任何人提起的 我向你保证
I won't mention it to anyone. You have my word.
如果你有一个关机按钮 医生…
If you had an off switch, Doctor,...
…你难道不会想保密?
..would you not keep it secret?
我想我会保密
I guess I would.
注意这里的微电路 还有那里
Notice the micro-circuitry here. And here.
这里 另一个纤维状连接
And another fibroid-like connection here.
合起来吧
Let's close up.
看来进行的不错 衷心感谢 Data先生
It seemed to go well, thanks to a look inside Mr. Data.
但目前还没有产生知觉的迹象
But there are no signs of consciousness yet.
的确与Data很配
It certainly is a good match for Data.
你不这样认为 真的?
Do you think so, really?
我想知道哪个先造出来
I wonder which was made first.
是他
He was.
但他们发现他不完美 而制♥造♥我来取代他
But they found him to be imperfect, and I was made to replace him.
你们可以叫我Lore
You may call me Lore.
它说你不完美 我有点无法接受
But I am also troubled by it describing you as imperfect.
人类语言也让我很疑惑
Human language gives me difficulty, too.
可能是说我恰好没有他拥有的某些能力
It could mean I lack certain abilities he possesses.
有可能
I wonder.
但关键是 你和它的能力是否相当
But the point is, whether you and it have the same capabilities.
是的 长官 而你用'它'来称呼他
We do, sir. And your referring to him as "it"
暗示我和他是相同类型的一种物品
suggests that l, too, fit into the category of a thing.
我明白你的意思
I see your point.
我道歉
My apologies.
很乐意接受 长官
Gladly accepted, sir.
根据Lore的能力 他的语句和文法
As for Lore's abilities, his syntax and grammar
显示他像我一样被赋予人性的记忆
suggests he was given human memories like mine.
你们有相同的力量和智慧?
You have equal strength and mental abilities?
我认为是的 长官
I believe so, sir.
那我要问个很严肃的问题
Which requires that I now ask a very serious question.
既然你们之间是如此相似…
Since the two of you are so closely related to each other...
长官 答案是我对你忠心
The answer, sir, is that my loyalty is to you.
还有星际舰队 完全忠心
And Starfleet. Completely.
谢谢 少校 我对那一点也很肯定
Thank you, Commander. I was certain of that.
航向控制在这里 飞船的航向用度数来标示
Helm control is here. The ship's heading is given in degrees.
360表示这样绕一圈
360 of them in a full circle this way.
你说'开始' 就是这样
- Then you say "mark". - On the nose.
那样就与另一种转向区分 这样一圈
That separates it from another 360-degree circle this way
像这样直角
on a right angle to this one.
就是说 通过在这里输入多少度数
By ordering a heading so many degrees this way
这里再输入多少度数
and so many this way,
飞船就可以在三维空间航行
the ship can travel in all three dimensions.
直角三角形两直角边的平方?
The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle?
等于另两个…的平方和…
Is equal to the sum of the square of the other two...
…好像是
..something.
我曾听说过 但从未理解
Which I once heard, but never understood.
在舰长批准你在舰桥执勤前 你还有很多东西要学
You'll learn more when the Captain approves your being on the bridge.
我是不是犯错了?
Have I committed an offence?
你会发现在星舰上有很多规则必须知道
You will find many rules on starships that must be learnt.
你很聪明 Wesley
You're very clever, Wesley.
我现在有勤务要执行吗?
I now have duties to perform. Correct?
你有过这种渴望吗 Data?
Were you ever this anxious to please, Data?
从未有过 我认为Lore的那种愿望很强烈
Never. I judge Lore to be superior in that desire.
因为我被设计得更人性 我的兄弟
Because I was designed to be so human, my brother.
我喜欢让人们开心
I enjoy pleasing humans.
"我的兄弟"那句话听起来很惬意 Data
"My brother". That has a nice sound to it, Data.
你认为取悦人类是很重要的?
You consider it important to please humans?
不重要吗?
It's not important?
重要的事情有很多 有些比其他的更重要
There are many things of importance. Some more than others.
你有没有意识到 Riker中校的斜边问题
Cmdr Riker's hypotenuse question tricked you
让你暴露出你的知识远比你想像的多
into showing your knowledge was greater than you were indicating.
他看上去并不是那样聪明 我会更小心的
He didn't seem that clever. I'll be more careful.
你似乎总是低估人类 我的兄弟
You tend to underestimate humans.
例如在操舵台称赞年轻的Wesley…
Praising young Wesley on the helm...
只是个孩子!
A child!
他是个孩子 但我们发现他很有本事
He has a child's body. But we have found him to be much more.
谢谢你提供的资讯
Thank you for that information, too.
你确实很关心我的进展
You do care about how I perform.
我保证你的教导是值得的 我的兄弟
I pledge to be worthy of your teaching, my brother.
试着不要嫉妒我的能力
Try not to be jealous of my abilities.
你想要什么资讯?
What information are you requesting?
一切有关Noonien Soong博士的资讯
Everything available on a Dr. Noonien Soong.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表