剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
这是联邦星舰企业号♥ 我是舰长让-吕克·皮卡德
this is Capt Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.
侦测器显示他们所有系统 都已经武装了,长官
Sensors indicate all of their systems are armed, sir.
但是他们没有开火
But they've not fired.
我是特巴中校
I am Cmdr Tebok.
中校,你们已经越过中立区了
Commander, you have crossed the Neutral Zone.
这里是星际联邦的颌空
This is Federation territory.
这是有必要的
It was necessary.
这可被视为侵略行为
It might be viewed as aggression.
如果我们想侵略 你现在就不会站在那里了
If our intent were aggression, you would not be here now.
如果我们要开战 希望我们都有一个好理由
If we go to war, let us be sure it is for the right reason.
我们之所以在这里 是因为我们沿中立区的哨站
We are here because our outposts, which border on the Neutral Zone,
也都遭到攻击
were also attacked.
毁灭的情况和你们的一样
Destroyed in the same manner as your own.
即使如此,是谁授权你们进入 星际联邦颌空的
Even so, what gives them the right to enter Federation space?
叫你的狗不要吠,舰长
Silence your dog.
武夫中尉的问题并无不当
Lt. Worf's question is valid.
问这种问题 好像我们到这还要你们批准似的
To even ask such a question implies that we need permission.
我们认为没必要
We do not.
你们以为是我们 攻击你们的前哨站吗
Do you think that we attacked your outposts?
当我们知道毁灭的规模时
Once we realized the level of destruction,
我们就知道那不是你们干的了
we knew it could not have been you.
那谁该负责
Who is responsible?
他们根本一点线索也没
They haven't got a clue.
他们希望你知道 但他们又自大的不敢问
They're hoping you know. But they're too arrogant to ask.
你太多事了,先生 是的,但他说得没错
- You're out of line, mister. - But it's a correct assessment.
我们不知道谁该负责
We do not know who is responsible.
也不知道为何两边的哨站 都遭到消灭
Why entire outposts, on both sides, have been carried off.
我有一个提议
I would like to offer a proposal.
想结盟吗? 罗慕伦帝国和星际联邦结盟
An alliance? Between the Romulans and the Federation?
不用那么隆重 就这件合作就好了
Nothing so grandiose. Just this. Cooperation.
有人有重大的图谋
There was an intent here.
不管是谁或是什么干的 他的力量都强过我们
Whoever or whatever did this, is more powerful than either of us.
让我们通力合作
Let's collaborate.
分享彼此在这次事件 所得到的资讯
Let's share whatever we learn about what has happened here.
同意,不过仅止于这件事
Agreed. On this one issue.
而且是基于双方利益的 暂时权宜之策
And only if it is convenient and appropriate at the time.
皮卡德舰长 因为你是个行事考虑周全的人
Because your actions are those of a thoughtful man,
我可以告诉你
I'll tell you this.
本来事态再紧急我们也不会出现
Matters more urgent caused our absence.
但现在变成了这种结果
Now,... witness the result.
前哨站被毁
Outposts destroyed.
星际联邦势力却更形扩张
Expansion of the Federation... everywhere.
是的,舰长 我们的确太粗心大意
Yes.
但不会再有了
We have indeed been negligent.
中校,我们已经进展很多
But no more.
不要将彼此关系 毁在不必要的敌意里
Commander, we have made some progress here.
我们不期待你们继续留在这边
Let's not ruin it with unnecessary posturing.
懂我的意思了吗?舰长
Your presence is not wanted.
我们…要回去了
Do you understand my meaning?
我想我们的生活 将会变得更复杂了
We... are back.
把他带离我的舰桥
I think our lives just became a lot more complicated.
我找到一些东西了
Get him off my bridge.
我找到了一户 住在印第安那波利斯的居民
I've found something.
名字叫做汤玛斯·雷蒙
I've located a family living just outside Indianapolis.
那是我儿子的名字,汤米
The man's name is Thomas Raymond.
电脑,让我们看看 汤玛斯·雷蒙
That's my son's name. Tommy.
喔,天啊
Computer, let us see Thomas Raymond.
那是唐纳,我的先生
Oh, my God!
其实,这是你的曾曾曾曾曾孙子
That's Donald. That's my husband.
简直是一个模子印出来的
Actually, it's your great-great- great-great-great-grandson.
好啦,我有他的住址了 你回去后可以去找他
He's the spitting image.
不行,我已经过时了 已经是老古董了
Well, I have his address. When you get back you can visit him.
或许吧 但这是个重新开始的地方
No. I'll be out of time. A relic.
毕竟,他是你的亲人
Perhaps. But it's a place to start.
这倒是不可否认的
After all, he is family.
我的建议是这样的 你们不能留在企业号♥上
There's no denying that.
我已经安排与正在前往地球的 查理斯顿号♥会合
Here's what I propose.
他们可以带你们前往 那我们又会如何呢?
I have arranged a rendezvous with USS Charleston, bound for Earth.
我的钱追不回来,办公室也没了
- They'll deliver you there. - Then what will happen to us?
我该怎么办? 要如何活下去 ?
There's no trace of my money. My office is gone.
现在是24世纪 物质的追求已不复存在
What will I do? How will I live?
那人生还有什么挑战
This is the 24th century. Material needs no longer exist.
挑战就是,欧方豪先生 追求自我的进步
Then what's the challenge?
充实自我
The challenge, Mr. Offenhouse, is to improve yourself.
享受人生
To enrich yourself.
有一点值得安慰的是
Enjoy it.
既然大家都忘记我做过什么事了
Well, one good thing is,
那就是一个全新的开始罗
since everyone's forgotten everything I ever did,
我一定会比以前更红的
it'll all be brand spanking new.
或许是吧 任何事都有可能
I'll be a bigger hit than I ever was.
你说怎样呢,小子? 你可以来当我的伴奏
Perhaps so. Anything is possible.
这个提议确实很吸引人
What say you, son? You'd make a helluva sideman.
我已经设定好 理斯顿号♥的航程
That offer does present a certain fascination.
但是他们说要先绕道前往 阿尔洛夫9号♥
Captain, I've plotted a course to intercept the Charleston.
你的重点是什?拉佛吉中尉
But they say they're making an extended stop at Arloff IX.
使用曲速八级的话,我们可以在 五天后将客人送抵39号♥星际基地
Your point, Mr. La Forge?
省下他们好几个月的旅程
We could have our guests at Star base 39 Sierra in five days.
但旅程加长对他们是有好处的
Take months off their journey.
多余的时间可让他们在 抵达地球前先适应一下
The extra time will allow them to acclimate before reaching Earth.
真可惜我们不能亲自送他们去
It's a pity we can't take them.
他们在这里 好像我们造访了古代一样
Having them here is like a visit from the past.
那会带我们进入错误的方向
That would take us in the wrong direction.
我们的任务是勇往直前 而我们才刚刚开始
Our mission is to go forward. And it's just begun.
设定曲速六级 拉佛吉中尉
Set velocity. Warp six.
是,长官 曲速六级
Aye, sir. Warp six.
要做的事还很多
There's still much to do.
要学的事也还很多
Still so much to learn.
拉佛吉中尉 启动
Engage.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表