剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
You are going to live.
他们中的一个去死
One of them dies.
这个怎么样
Maybe this one.
尽管它是一个机器人 我不认为那是真正的死亡
Though I would not call it death, since he is only a device.
告诉我 桶状人 怎样面对你自己的死亡?
Tell me, Tin Man, how does it feel to face your own extinction?
有点好奇
Curious.
你有很强的虐待癖和残忍♥性
You are capable of great sadism and cruelty.
很有趣 还没有赎罪的性格
Interesting. No redeeming qualities.
那么你怎么认为?
So what do you think?
我认为你应该被毁掉
I think you should be destroyed.
来自一部机器的道德审判
A moral judgement from a machine.
Armus 我们和你玩够了
Armus, we're finished dealing with you.
你们的人在我肚子里 还有一个被困在太空梭内
I have your man in here. And the others in the shuttle.
这无所谓 我们不会再让你消遣
No matter. We will no longer be a source of amusement.
我会杀了他们
I can kill them.
是的 但是只有我能指挥他们 他们只听从我的命令
Yes. But only I can command them. They follow my orders.
命令他们让我快乐
Have them amuse me.
那你得先让我看看太空梭内的人
Only if I see my people on the shuttle first.
这不可能
Not possible!
那我们的协议就此中止
Then our business is concluded.
而你却声称你在乎你的同伴
And you claim you care about your comrades.
我在乎 这就是为什么我必须见到他们
I care. Which is why I must see them.
你想要见到你的人?
You want to see your people?
就在这里
Then, here.
看吧
Look...
就这个人
..at this one!
他还活着
He's alive.
别动
Don't move.
他还好吗?
Is he alright?
所有指标正常
All signs show normal.
如此容易被击败 他放了我
So much frustration. It had to get rid of me.
现在 让我见见另一个
Now, let me see the others.
不行
No.
在见到她之前 我的人不会让你消遣
My people will not entertain you until you do.
他们一点都不会让我觉得快乐
They are incapable of entertaining me.
我要你们四个离开这里 进取号♥ 传送外勤队
I want you four out of here. Enterprise, beam up the away team.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
他们不再被牵涉进来 现在只有你和我
They're no longer involved. This is between you and me.
他们可以离开
They may leave.
- 现在说吧 - 我想要离开这里
- Now... - I want to leave this place.
你想要我送你出去?
You want me to give you transportation?
作为交换 我会让你活着
For which I will trade you lives.
我必须见到太空梭里的人
I must see my people in the shuttle.
你会给我所想要的吗?
Will you give me what I want?
我会给你 但首先我得见到我的人
I have the means. But first, I must see my people.
如果你坚持这样
If you must.
Troi 你还好吗?
Troi, are you alright?
是的 但 Ben 的情况不太好
Yes. But Ben is not.
他还活着
He's alive.
你们救活 Tasha 了吗?
Were you able to help Tasha?
没有
No.
Troi 我们得谈谈
Troi, we must talk.
我相信我们有办法战胜这个生物 然后能把你和 Ben 都救走
I believe we can out manoeuvre this creature, and beam you and Ben up.
我们监测了围绕太空梭的力场
We monitored the energy field around the shuttle.
当它在这里的时候 能量就减弱了
When the creature is here, the field weakens.
- 你知道原因吗? - 这个生物满腔怒火
- Do you know why? - The creature is filled with rage.
莫名其妙的发怒
Undirected, unfocused rage.
当它发怒时 它的警惕性就会下降
When he confronts it, his guard goes down,
它是要感受愤怒 而不是发泄出来
because he's feeling it instead of suppressing it.
承认它的需求 会更容易攻击它
Acknowledging his needs makes him vulnerable.
- 什么能激怒它? - 它被留在这里
- What caused the rage? - He was left here.
被抛弃
Abandoned.
力场强度必需减弱到 2.7 这样我们才能传送他们
The force field has to drop below 2.7 before we can beam them up.
- 满意了吗? - 是的
- Satisfied? - Yes.
- 那我们能走了吗? - 去哪里?
- Then can we leave? - To go where?
你想去找那些把你留在这里的人?
Do you want to find those who left you here?
是她告诉你的
She told you about them!
你在这里待了多久?
How long have you been here?
自从它们离开
Since they left.
很长一段时间
A very long time.
很长一段孤独时光
A long time to be alone.
收起你的同情 让人恶心
Save your compassion. It's revolting.
当同情被视为侮辱的时候 别把它拿出来当作奖赏
You offer it like a prize when in fact it's an insult.
因为你觉得不配
Because you feel unworthy.
你高估了你的能力 你们人类是如此的渺小 软弱
You overrate your gift. You humans are puny, weak.
但我们有不屈的精神
But our spirit is indomitable.
而我仍然能够轻而易举的杀了你
And still you die from a flake of my power.
一位伟大的诗人曾说过
A great poet once said,
"每一个行恶的灵魂都是被逼的"
"All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil."
你不明白
You do not understand.
我不是在行恶 我本身就是邪恶
I do not serve things evil. I am evil!
不 你不是
No. You are not.
我是邪恶之皮 被一种称为 Titan 的种族遗弃在这里
I am a skin of evil, left here by a race of Titans, who believed, if they rid themselves of me,
它们相信 可以通过剥掉我们 来使它们自己远离任何消极的东西
they would free the bonds of destructiveness.
是的 因此你在这里 度过自己的孤独时光
Yes. So here you are. Feeding on your own loneliness.
消磨你自己的痛楚 沉醉在你自己的谎言中
Consumed by your own pain. Believing your own lies.
设定电脑
Set the computer.
当能量强度达到 2.6.205 传送 Troi 和 Prieto
When the energy level reaches 2.6.205, beam up Troi and Prieto.
同时我们还要传送舰长
We'll do a parallel transport on the Captain.
你说你就是真正的邪恶?
You say you are true evil?
需要我告诉你什么是真正的邪恶吗?
Shall I tell you what true evil is?
这完全取决于你
It is to submit to you.
向我们的自♥由♥和尊严投降吧 我不想刺♥激♥你
To surrender our freedom, our dignity, instead of defying you.
我要杀了你和你的同伴
I will kill you and those in there.
那你就得待在这里
But you will still be here.
就在这里
In this place.
永远孤独 甚至不朽
For ever. Alone. Immortal.
准备平行传送
Stand by for parallel transport.
能量强度已经降到 2.6.3
The energy level has dropped to 2.6.3.
那才是你真正害怕的
That's your real fear.
永远不死
Never to die!
永远不能再和抛下你的人结合
Never again to be united with those who left you.
力场强度2.6 电脑 开始传送
Energy field is 2.6. Computer beginning transport.
我不会带你去任何地方
I'm not taking you anywhere.
舰长日志 星历 41602.1
Captain's log, star date 41602. 1.
太空梭被摧毁了
The shuttlecraft has been destroyed
以防止 Armus 有离开该星球的可能
to prevent any possibility of Armus leaving the planet.
Vagra II 将被限制靠近
Vagra Il will be declared off limits.
但损害已经造成
But the damage has been done.
一件我最不愿意做的事情
One of the saddest duties I have ever had to perform
如今摆在了我的面前
is now ahead of me.
我们聚在这里是为了纪念我们的朋友 同事
We are here together to honour our friend and comrade,
Natasha Yar 中尉
Lt. Natasha Yar.
失去同伴的日子
Coming to terms with the loss of a colleague
无论有多难过 我们也得面对
is perhaps the most difficult task we must face
我们必须在自己选择的路上走下去
in the work we have chosen to pursue.
在未来的日子里 我们会常常想起她而伤心
We will all find time to grieve for her in the days ahead.
但是现在
But for now,...
她会要求我们为她这样的人生而庆祝
..she has asked that we celebrate her life... ..with this.
你好 我的朋友们
Hello, my friends.
当你们看到这些画面时 我已经离开了
You are here watching this image of me because I have died.
这很有可能发生在我执行任务的时候 并且很快
It probably happened while I was on duty, and quickly,
这正我期待的离开方式
which is what I expected.
永远不要忘记 我是在追寻我的梦想时死去
Never forget I died doing exactly what I chose to do.
我想告诉你们 我是如此的热爱我的生活
I want you to know how much I loved my life,
如此的热爱和你们共度的时光
and those of you who shared it with me.
你们都是我的家人
You are my family.
你们都知道我来自哪里 你们也了解我以前的生活
You all know where I came from and what my life was like before.
但是星际舰队收留了这个惊慌失措的小女孩 并培养了她
But Starfleet took that frightened angry girl and tempered her.
你们的友谊和你们的爱一直陪伴着我
I have been blessed with your friendship and your love.
William Riker 你是最棒的
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表