剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
出生日期… 汤米是2月17日出生的
Date of birth... Tommy was born February 17th.
我需要一些东西让我早上精神百倍
I need something to jump-start the morning
还有另外一些东西 让我晚上能甜蜜入睡
and something else to shut down the night.
你没有医疗上的需求
You have no medical need.
这不是需不需求的问题,亲爱的 这是能不能生存的问题
It ain't a matter of need, darling. It's a matter of survival.
对不起
Sorry.
算了,我会努力存活的 尽我所能
Well, old Watosh'll scuffle along best he can.
那个怪脸先生哪里去了
Where's that fella with the strange face?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
叫什么名字来着,那个生化人
Whats his name. The android fella.
你是指百科少校 就是他
- You mean Lt. Cmdr Data? - That's the one.
我会跟他说你在找他 非常感谢
- I'll tell him you want him. - Much obliged.
你是我见过最漂亮的医生
You're just about the prettiest doctor I ever seen.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
太令人惊讶了,全都在这里
This is amazing. It's all right here.
你的后代已繁衍十代了
Ten generations of your progeny.
我所认识的都已经死了
Everyone I've ever known is dead.
你介意吗? 我想一个人静一静
Do you mind? I'd like to be alone.
没有关系
No. Not at all.
你想见我吗
You asked to see me?
我快要发疯了 坐在这边什么也不能做
I'm about to go outta my mind. Sitting here just don't get it.
你说我们来乐一乐怎么样 庆祝什废事吗?
- What say you and I put on a party? - A celebration?
没那么夸张,只是几个人 来点小酒,哈啦一下
Nothing that fancy. Just some folks, some suds, and some sounds.
反正就是找点事做
It's just something to do.
我会向舰长报告 太好了,快去讲
- I will speak to the Captain. - Great! Do that.
请问 在适应环境方面
Inquiry. You are not having as much difficulty
你似乎没有 其他两个人所碰到的问题
adjusting to your circumstances as the others.
你是指花了400年却还困在 这个小空间里吗?
You mean being on this tub, 400 years from where I started?
见鬼,遭遇是一样的啦 只是心态不同罢了
Heck, it's the same dance, it's just a different tune.
你们有人有吉他吗
Does anybody here have a guitar?
没有,但是电脑可以复♥制♥一个
No. But the computer can replicate one.
趁我还记得和♥弦♥ 快给我一个吧
I want one while I still remember the chords.
百科少校,我们已接近中立区 请向舰桥报到
We're approaching the Neutral Zone. Report to the bridge.
我该走了
I must leave.
什么是中立区啊?
What's this Neutral Zone?
那是罗慕伦帝国和星际联邦 之间的一个缓冲地带
A buffer between the Romulan Empire and the Federation.
为什么我也紧张起来了 我不知道
- Why does that make me nervous? - I do not know.
我们该不会 邀请罗慕伦人过来同乐吧
We won't be inviting these Romulans to our party.
不会 那应该不大适合
No. That would not be... appropriate.
舰长日志,补充记载
Captain's log, supplemental.
我们已经到达了中立区的边缘
We have arrived at the edge of the Neutral Zone.
终于有机会得到第一手资料
We will have an opportunity to learn firsthand
看看前哨站到底发生了什么事
what happened to our distant outpost.
舰长,戴尔他5号♥前哨站 耸乎没有残存任何东西了
Captain, there is nothing left of outpost Delta 05.
一定发生了极大的爆♥炸♥
Must have been one hell of an explosion.
侦测器检测不出 任何传统性攻击的证据
Sensors indicate no evidence of conventional attack.
能判断发生了什么事吗
Can you determine what happened?
前哨站不仅仅是被摧毁了
The outpost was not just destroyed.
他还被一股极大的力量 远远地抛离了星球
It's as though some great force scooped it off the planet.
有可能是一种自然现象吗?
Could it have been a natural phenomenon?
资讯不足,长官
Insufficient information, sir.
拉佛吉中尉 是,长官
设定航程前往下一个哨站
Set the course for the next station.
是,长官
我花了毕生的时间 学习感受环境的变化
I have spent my entire career being able to tell
谁在口渴我都知道
when the other guy's mouth is dry.
这里一定发生了什么事 非常严重的事
There is something going on here. Something serious.
舰上的紧绷气息越来越高
The tension level on this ship has jumped up.
就算你对了,我们又能怎么样?
Even if you are right, what can we do?
那些老小子 根本不需要我们出主意
These old boys don't need us telling them where the bear sits.
你们看那家伙帮我做了什么
Look what that fella made for me.
他是怎么做的
How did he do that?
他叫那东西做复♥制♥机 弹起来还真不错呢
He called it pattern replication. It plays real good, too.
我告诉你,这里正在发生的事 可能会直接影响到我们
I tell you, there is a situation developing that directly affects us.
而你却一直在谈论那支笨吉他
All you can talk about is that guitar!
他们不要我们去淌混水嘛
They don't need us swimming in their soup.
放轻松点,让他们自己处理吧
So relax and let 'em do their jobs.
你或许不在乎
That may be alright for you,
但我不希望我的命运 被别人掌控
but I am not willing to allow my fate to be decided by others!
我要知道发生了什么事
I want to know what is going on.
我们接近塔洛9号♥了
We are approaching Tarod IX.
状况一模一样,舰长
The condition is identical.
所有人和所有东西都不见了
Everyone and everything is gone.
舰长,我强烈建议进入红色警戒
I strongly recommend we go to red alert.
如果罗慕伦人 已经改进了他们的隐形技术
If the Romulans have improved their cloaking,
而我们又茉得一无所知的话
and we'd be fools to doubt it,
我们应该增强我们的防御等级
we should assume a more defensive posture.
我同意,舰长 我建议立刻进入战斗状态
I agree. I recommend we go immediately to battle stations.
谢谢你们的建议与关心 但此刻不应该太莽撞
I appreciate your advice, but it is no time for rash actions.
一切都还在调查之中 而且还有三个站还没拜访
There are three other stations to visit.
让我们一件一件来
Let's proceed in an orderly manner.
如果不进入战斗状态 至少要进入黄色警戒吧
May we at least go to yellow alert?
好吧,副舰长 照办
Yes, Number One. Make it so.
所有甲板注意 黄色警戒
All decks, yellow alert.
呃…我看看…
Let's see...
我要到…
I want to go to the...
舰长在什么地方
Where would the Captain be?
皮卡德舰长目前在主舰桥
Capt Picard is located on the main bridge.
那,带我到主舰桥吧
Well, then, take me to the main bridge.
舰长 侦测仪侦测到一股波动
Captain, my sensors indicate a disturbance.
一个很大而且移♥动♥中的东西 我无法锁定它
It is large and moving. I cannot get a lock.
也无法显示在荧幕上
Nor can I get it on the view screen.
防护罩升起 是,长官
Shields up.
舰长,我建议将所有能源 集中到光炮并且武装光子鱼雷
I recommend we transfer power to phasers and arm the photon torpedoes.
等等,如是罗慕伦船舰的话 它会发现我们的意图
Wait. If it is Romulan, they will read our intent.
这会逼使他们采取相同态势
It'll force them into taking a similar posture.
我们不想开战 舰长,证据已经很充足了
- We don't want battle. - This is sufficient evidence.
前哨站被摧毁 无数的性命牺牲
Outposts have been destroyed. Countless lives lost.
已经锁定它了
I have a positive lock.
他们正在解除隐形
They're disengaging their cloaking.
他们现身只会有一刹那 只有那时我们才有办法伤得了它
They'll only be vulnerable for an instant as they become visible.
舰长 这可能是我们的唯一机会了
Captain, this may be our only chance.
不
No.
他们在哪里? 讯号♥衰弱中
- Where are they? - The signal is weakening.
他们不见了
I've lost them.
可恶
Damn.
百科,你的侦测器 有发现什么吗?
Mr. Data, are your sensors picking up anything?
你应该会侦测到波动才对
You should be detecting a disturbance.
没有,长官
Negative, sir.
我们还在怀疑他们的隐形技术 是否进步了
We wanted to know if they'd improved cloaking.
看来已经获得证实
We have our answer.
他们是来试探我们虚实的 看我们会不会开火
They wanted to determine our intent. To see if we would fire.
他们到底是谁?
Who the hell are they?
立刻把那个人带离舰桥
Get that man off the bridge. Now!
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
舰长,他们又回来了
They're back.
令人惊讶
Amazing.
从没想到能这么近 看到罗慕伦船舰
I never thought I'd see a Romulan vessel so close.
上次跟他们遭遇已是数十年前了
Last time we encountered them was decades ago.
赔上了上千条的生命
Cost thousands of lives.
这我倒是相信
I can believe that.
保持锁定,各位
Stay calm, everyone.
开启呼叫频道
Open hailing frequencies.
舰长,他们是罗慕伦人
Captain, these are Romulans.
他们没有荣誉心的
They are without honour.
他们曾佯称要与克林贡结盟
They killed my parents in an attack on Khitomer
但是却袭击我们并杀了我的父母
when they were meant to be our allies.
他们认为人类和克林贡人 都是低等生物
They believe humans and Klingons are a waste of skin.
控制一下你的情绪,中尉 请开启呼叫频道
Control your emotions. Please, open hailing frequencies.
呼叫频道开启
Hailing frequencies open.
罗慕伦船舰
Romulan vessel,
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表