剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
也许某种原因 盐水层是维持它们生命的基础
Perhaps somehow that saline water sustained them.
它们之间有某种联♥系♥
It connected them.
- 我不懂 - 也许它们就和我们的脑细胞一样
- I don't understand. - They may be like our brain cells.
细胞拥有生命但没有智慧
A cell has life, but not intelligence.
是的 就是相互联接 它们结合在一起后所拥有的智慧是难以想像的
Yet interconnected, their combined intelligence is formidable.
盐水的流向就是他们的电路
The saline fluid is their circuitry.
为了阻止流失 他们杀了Malencon
To prevent its loss, they killed Malencon.
如果我们继续抽掉那里的水
If we had continued to remove that water,
我们就会把它们都杀掉
we would have destroyed them all.
这足够使每一个细胞参与战斗了
Reason enough for anyone to go to war.
舰长 又受到袭击 你们最好都来这里
Captain, it's happening again. You'd better get in here.
它将摧毁整个进取号♥
It'll tear up the Enterprise.
- 你有对策了吗? - 舰长
- What can you determine? - Captain,
在它进行复♥制♥时 微型电脑消耗了大量的能量
the micro brain expends a tremendous amount of energy during its reproductive cycle.
现在我们系统里已经没有多少能量
Yet there is no power drain on our systems.
- 它是怎么摄取能量的? - 我们发现了镉盐
- What is feeding it? - We found traces of cadmium salts.
镉把红外线转换成电流
Cadmium converts infrared into electricity.
- 也就是说? - 它是一个光电装置
- Meaning? - It might be photoelectric.
切断医务室有所有照明 看看黑暗能不能克制它
Kill the lights in the lab. See if darkness will neutralize it.
电脑还是被它控制着 我们无法操作
It still has control of the computer. We can't do it.
大副 去关闭照明
Number One, lights.
生命形式一定已经进化了
The life form must have evolved
当光通过沙子传到水里
where the light got through the sand to the water.
把水位降到透光级1厘米以下
Drop the water a centimeter below the light-penetration level
然后它们将饿死
and they starve.
切断医务室所有照明…现在
Killing the lab lights... now.
它在慢下去
It's slowing down.
也慢慢的暗下去
It's getting dimmer, too.
请给我一些光
More light, please.
只要你能跟我们谈谈
Only if you will talk to us.
我们快要死了"大水袋"杀害了我们
We die. Bags of water kill us.
你们跟别人一样
You are like others.
我们没有想过要杀死你们 从来没想过
We have no wish to kill you. We never have.
你说的不是真的
You do not say truth.
如果你们能停止这场战争的话 我们会马上停止
We will end this war, if you will end the war.
黑暗 死亡 太残忍♥了
Darkness. Death. Terrible.
我们必须回到潮湿的沙子里去
Must go home to wet sand.
停止战争
War over.
同意 我们将把你们送回潮湿的沙子里
Agreed. We will send you home to your wet sand.
Picard呼叫Riker
Picard to Riker.
开启实验室照明 只给一点光亮
Bring up the lights in the lab... a bit.
现在好点了吧?
Are you better?
好多了
Better.
我们知道你没有恶意
We mean you no harm.
- 你也相信我们吗? - 相信
- Do you believe me? - Yes.
很好 你对我们的信任非常重要
Good. It is important that you trust us.
不是现在
Not yet.
你们还是太傲慢
You are still too arrogant.
太原始
Too primitive.
如果是三个世纪前
Come back three centuries.
也许我们会相信你们
Perhaps then we trust.
我们明白你这么说的意思
We understand what you are saying.
我们会离开这儿
We will leave you.
送你们回家
We will send you home.
Riker呼叫传送官
Riker to Transporter Chief.
把座标调整到医疗研究室
Pick up the coordinates of the jar in the lab
把它们送回VeIara Ⅲ
for return to Velara Ill.
座标调整完毕 长官
Coordinates entered, sir.
Riker呼叫舰桥
Riker to bridge.
舰长…我们已经做好将它们传送回星球的准备
Captain,... we're ready to beam it back to the planet.
- 我希望我们能多了解它们 - 会有机会的 Data先生
- I wish we learnt more about them. - In time, Mr. Data.
我们得做好充分准备
When we're better prepared.
我曾想建立一个生命繁荣的地方
I wanted to create a place where living things could thrive,
可我们同时也在那里摧毁着生命
and all the while I was about to destroy the life that is there.
- 我们感到非常抱歉 - 同时深表敬意
- Our apologies. - And respects.
- Yar中尉? - 座标已设置 长官
- Lt. Yar? - Coordinates set, sir.
传送
Energize.
舰长日志 星历4146♥4♥.8
Captain's log, star date 4146♥4♥. 8.
我已经弄清楚Velara Ⅲ上发生的一切
I have declared an indefinite quarantine for Velara Ill.
我们正和幸存的拓荒者返回基地
We are returning to Star base with the surviving terraformers.
也许我们从这次艰难的访问中学到的教训
Perhaps the lesson we learned from this near-tragedy
可以阻止以后不在别的地方再次发生
will prevent it from happening elsewhere.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表