剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
那将是很愚蠢的
But that would be foolishness.
要注意避免某些事的发生 我同意
Something to be avoided, I agree.
庆祝她回到你们中间的庆典 正在筹备中
The festivities for her return to you are in preparation.
- 在那之前我们可以告辞了吗 - 晚上见 Lutan
- Shall we retire till then? - Until tonight, Lutan.
Lutan 您在这中♥央♥宫殿 对我们的款待非常热情并且非常安全
You have granted us hospitality and the safety of your centre place.
您给我们的礼物非常的罕有和珍贵 我们感谢您
The gifts you give us are rare and precious. We thank you.
我们赞美并且尊重你们的祖先 按照他们留下的习俗…
And now, according to the customs of your ancestors,whom we honour and respect,...
…我在这里祥和地请求您让Yar中尉回来
..l am here in peace to ask for the return of Lt Yar.
说得好 对于我的这些对手和同伴中
Well spoken. There are those among my equals here
提防着我与星联的接触的人
who were wary of my approaching the Federation.
我因能够跨出这迈向条约的一步而感自豪
I am proud to have taken this step toward a treaty.
也因能够提供你们有价值的东西而感自豪
And proud that we have something of great value to offer you.
无价的 赐子生命之疫苗
A priceless, life-giving vaccine.
之前我的诱拐行为 完全是依照我们的习俗
The abduction I have done according to our custom for all to see.
你在此事件上的表现已被视为榜样 Picard舰长
Your conduct in this matter has been beyond exemplary, Capt Picard.
但是当这一时刻到来时 我发现我已不能与她分开
But now that the moment has come, I find that I cannot part with her.
你曾谈及过荣耀法典
You speak of a code of honour.
但你现在所说的话 照我们的习俗来看 是要挑起战争
But what you are saying now, by our customs, is an act of war.
这不是要挑起战争 而是爱
This is not an act of war, but of love.
我想要Yar中尉成为我的第一失人
I want Lt Yar to become my first one.
我挑战你取代我的权利
I challenge your right to supersede.
200年内未曾有女人发起过挑战
No woman has challenged for 200 years!
我有这个权力 我现在就要用
The right is mine and I will have it!
Natasha Yar 我向你挑战 一场至死的决斗
Natasha Yar, I challenge you. A struggle to the death.
不!直接拒绝挑战
No! The challenge is unequivocally refused.
那么你们将失去条约 疫苗 还有Yar中尉
Then you shall have no treaty, no vaccine, and no Lt Yar!
船舰日志 大副Riker汇报
Ship's log, First Officer Riker reporting.
我们已被告知有关针对Yar中尉的挑战
We have been informed of the challenge to Lt Yar
并保持战备状态
and are maintaining combat readiness.
我们正在用感应器探查Lutan的建筑群 仍然模糊不清
We are probing Lutan's compound with our sensors, still unnoticed.
舰长 Deanna
Captain. Deanna.
对于Lutan突然宣布
Did you have any idea that Lutan was going to announce
要你做他的第一失人 你有何感想
that he wanted you for his first one?
没有 长官
No, sir.
告诉我你知道些什么
Tell me what you know about this.
什么都不知道 长官
Nothing, sir.
但的确让人激动
But it was a thrill.
Lutan是一个如此典型的男人
Lutan is such... such a basic male image.
而他说想要你…
And having him say he wants you...
是的 当然 那让我感觉不错 当他…
Yes, of course, it made me feel good, when he...
Troi 我把你当朋友你却设计我
Troi, I'm your friend, and you tricked me!
你当然会那样想 十分明显
Only so you'd think about it, completely and clearly.
我们都被利用了 中尉 特别是我自己
We're all being manipulated, Lieutenant. Myself most of all.
要是没有最高指导原则 这一切将多简单啊
How simple all this would be without the Prime Directive.
我也曾有过这种想法 顾问
That thought had passed through my mind.
从14号♥星站来的这则消息说了什么?
What is this message from Star base 14?
显示了感染的速率 疾病扩散的百分比
It's showing the infection rates, percentage illness increases.
Styris Ⅳ上的瘟疫已经开始失控井向外扩散
The plague on Styris IV has flared up out of control.
估计死亡数字 达数百万 长官
They're estimating deaths in the millions, sir.
Picard舰长 回答
Capt Picard, come in.
我知道我能赢
I know I can win.
我当然不是想要结果她的性命
Not that I'd take her life, of course.
我很想阻止她
But I'd be glad to embarrass her.
责怪我因为…
The idea of accusing me of taking...
瘟疫?
The plague?
没有什么会比我们刚听说的更糟了
If anything, even worse than we've heard.
是说他们迫切地需要疫苗 长官
So they desperately need the vaccine, sir.
我知道我能赢得这场挑战
And I know I can win this challenge.
你在这里不需要证明什么
You have nothing to prove here.
但在当前状况下 疫苗最重要 长官
But the vaccine is important in this case, sir.
顾问 你是我认为最不期望 与之争辩是否同意挑战的人
You're the last person I'd expect to argue for taking the challenge.
Betazoid人的血同样是真实的 舰长
Betazoid blood is also practical, Captain.
她能轻易击败Lutan的妻子的把握很大
The odds are very good. She'd defeat Lutan's wife easily.
而你将赢得所有讨价还价所需的筹码
You'd win all the bargaining points you need.
这个把握…
The odds are...
你自己也指出过 我们每天的每个任务都在冒险
You have pointed out yourself, we are all at risk,every day of every mission.
我要去找Lutan讨些说法
I want some explanation from Lutan.
Lutan 为什么你对这个Yar中尉如此着迷
Lutan, why are you so obsessed with this Lt Yar?
想当然Yareena更合意啊
Surely Yareena is more desirable.
她能提供你更多
Certainly, she can offer you much more.
她有很多财产 很多土地
She owns many things, many lands.
从你开始诱拐我的安全官开始 这就是个遗憾 Lutan
It's a pity you began by abducting my Security Officer, Lutan.
因为我应该告诉你
Because I should tell you,
我赞美你在此所表现出的好客
I do admire the hospitality you offer here.
我手握着你所不了解的权利
I am in the grip of forces you do not understand.
但有些事情我还是明白的 她确实是很迷人
Some of it I do understand. She is a rather lovely female.
你让我吃惊了 舰长
You surprise me, Captain.
你对欲望和情感有什么见解?
What do you know of needs and feelings?
没有 或者说 几乎没有 我可是一位舰长
Nothing. Well, almost nothing, in my position as ship's Captain.
我懂了
I see.
但有件事让我困扰 你对Tasha那样有感觉
But it puzzles me. If you feel like that for Tasha,
为什么还要用致死的决斗挑战她?
why challenge her to a fight to the death?
不是我 是Yareena 我只是个观众
Not l. Yareena. I am merely a spectator.
是啊 但你还是个有相当地位及相当财富的人
Ah, but you are also a man of great importance and wealth.
相当地位 或许吧 但他的…
Great importance, perhaps, but he does...
啊 我懂了
Ah, I see.
你 也明白女人特有的价值
You, too, understand the proper value of women.
我们知道 她们是非常悦人的事物
We understand that they are highly pleasant things,
但毕竟 她们并不重要
but, after all, unimportant.
除了她们所拥有的土地
Except for the land they own.
你真是个聪明人 Lutan
You are a truly clever person, Lutan.
不论哪边获胜 你都不会损失什么
You stand to lose nothing, either way the challenge goes.
荣耀法典的保护 就像一件魔法斗篷
A code of honour protects one, Captain, like a magic cloak.
我会命令Yar中尉去决斗
I will order Lt Yar to fight.
但愿那斗篷会给你带来你应得的东西
And may your cloak bring you all you deserve.
进来
Come in.
怎么是这把剃刀 我调得最完美的那把呢?
Why that razor, not the one I adjusted to perfect efficiency?
刮胡子是一种人类的艺术形式 Data
Shaving is a human art form, Data.
完美的科技会让我刮得太快
Technological perfection can shave too close.
不懂 怎么会有人嫌效率太高
Puzzling. How can anything be too efficient?
很多事情对人类来说都是高效过头了
Thousands of things are too efficient for humans.
我们总是会回到人性的问题
We always come back to the human equation.
的确 你一直都致力于这个?
Exactly. Have you continued to work on it?
我一直在努力 朋友
Constantly, my friend.
特别是幽默感 一个人来到商店想买♥♥腰子
Particularly the humour. A man goes to a store to buy kidneys.
他对店主说 "我要买♥♥一磅腰子" (发音不准 把kidneys念成kiddleys)
He says to the shopkeeper, "I'd like a pound of kiddleys."
店王说 "你是说 腰子?"
The shopkeeper says, "You mean kidneys."
这个人说 "我说了腰子 不是吗" (又把did念成了diddle 貌似英语"尔"话音)
The man says, "I said kiddleys, diddle I?"
这笑话太古了 而且你讲得也不好
It's too old. And you didn't tell it very well.
你怎么知道哪些是好笑的?
How do you know when something is funny?
只可意会 不可言传
It's not explainable. You just do.
或许对你来说是那样 Geordi
Perhaps it is you, Geordi.
包括那个"kiddleys" 我已经讲了662个笑话但你还没有…
Including the kiddleys, I've told 662 jokes and you've not...
"包括那个kiddleys" 看到没 这个好笑
"Including the kiddleys." Now, see, that's funny.
我没把它当笑话来讲
It was not meant as a joke.
只是舌头打滑
The tongue slipped.
噢 伙计
Oh, boy.
Riker呼叫Data少校 La Forge中尉
Riker to Cmdr Data, Lt La Forge.
到传送室报到 出外勤任务
Report to the transporter room for away-party duty.
大副呼叫舰长 外勤人员就绪
First Officer to Captain. Ready with the away personnel.
- 锁定我的位置 - 已锁定 长官
- Lock in on this location. - Locked in, sir.
能量化
Energize.
你们看过有关瘟疫的消息了?
You saw the news about the plague?
对疫苗的迫切需求 是的长官
And how badly the vaccine is needed.
我们必须尽可能多的了解Ligon人的武器
We need to know as much as possible about Ligonian armaments.
Data 分♥析♥他们的格斗能力
Data, analyze their combat capabilities.
Geordi 观察他们刀具的锋利程度
Geordi, concentrate on their cutting edges,
功用 耐久度 还有材料的弱点
durability, weaknesses in material.
- 是 长官 - 观察的着重点是什么?
- Aye, sir. - From any particular point of view?
着重于Yar中尉如何用他们的武器 来对抗Lutan的老婆
From the perspective of Lt Yar using them in combat with Lutan's wife.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表