剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
经常出错的老好人 Soong
Good old often-wrong Soong.
开玩笑 兄弟
A joke, brother.
事实上 按人类的标准来看 他是个天才
Actually, he was a genius by human standards.
但是他疯狂的承诺毁了自己的名声
But he destroyed his reputation by making wild promises
他的阳电子脑的设计 几乎全盘失败
about his positronic brain design. Almost all of which failed.
这些承诺 稍后都成真了
Promises he later proved to be true.
正是如此才让你我成为现实 兄弟
Which made you and me possible, brother.
我们亲爱的父亲!
Our beloved father!
我很快也会有那样的制♥服♥吗?
Will I soon have a uniform like that, brother?
想要得到它 要在学院里待四年 还要再当三年的少尉
I got mine after four years at the Academy, three as ensign,
以尉级在太空中服役10到12年…
Ten or 12 on space duties at lieutenant grade...
这是一个设计用于弥补人类能力限制的体系
A system designed to compensate for limited human ability.
而你 兄弟 开始像人类一样思考
And you, brother, are beginning to think as a human.
我们与他们有天壤之别
You and I are completely different from them.
你真的满足于区区数百个
Are you truly satisfied with the knowledge and memory
人类殖民者的知识和记忆吗?
of a few hundred human colonists?
没有想过可以扩展到数千?或数百万?
Suppose it could reflect thousands? Or millions?
或是成千上万种物种各有的知识?
Or the knowledge of hundreds of millions of life forms of every kind?
怎么扩展?
How?
到时候我们再讨论那个
We will discuss that in time.
我们还要讨论一下 我们俩到底谁先被造出来 Lore
And will we also discuss, Lore, which of us was constructed first?
这很蠢…
It would be foolish...
…不该低估你 兄弟
..to underestimate you, brother.
是的 我说谎了 不是我先造出来 但我有合理的理由
Yes, I lied when I said you were made first, but with good reason.
Soong博士在他的初次尝试中 将我设计的完美无缺
Dr. Soong made me perfect in his first attempt.
但他将我设计得太人性 殖民者开始嫉妒我
But he made me so human, the colonists became envious of me.
你和殖民者一起生活?
You lived with the colonists?
直到他们请求Soong再造一个 更令人满意的
Until they petitioned Soong to make a more... comfortable,
不那样完美的人造人为止
less... perfect android.
换句话来说 那就是你 兄弟
In other words, you brother.
你没发觉我说人类的语言有多流利?
Haven't you noticed how easily I handle human speech?
我可以用简化口语
I use their contractions.
例如 我说"can't" 或 "isn't"
For example, I say "can't" or "isn't".
而你却说"cannot"或"is not"
You say "cannot" and "is not".
很古老的玩笑
A very old joke.
但你仍把握不好幽默 我说得对吗?
But you also have trouble with their humour. Am I right?
很对
Quite true.
我不断在尝试让自己更人性化 但不断地失败
I keep trying to be more human, and keep failing.
你意识到了吗…兄弟…
Do you realize,... brother,...
…我能帮你变得更人性化
..l can help you become more human?
而你也意识到了 Lore
And do you realize, Lore,
我有责任要向舰长报告这一切
that I am obligated to report all this to our ship's Captain?
我想向你多多学习
I assumed as much when I began studying you.
这样我是不是就可以更了解这艘船 以及船上的规矩
May I use this to learn more about this vessel and its customs?
在这里记录下你在殖民地期间所发生的事情
Use it to describe your time among the colonists,
包括你所知道的他们所发生的一切
including all you know about what happened to them.
我保证会有一份详细精准的报告
I promise a report of great detail and accuracy.
谢谢 Lore 我现在要执勤了
Thank you, Lore. I now have duties to perform.
除非你还有别的需要
Unless you need something more.
我的能力比想像中的要强 兄弟
I have more than I dreamed possible, brother.
舰长日志 星历41242.5
Captain's log, star date 41242.5.
感谢Lore的报告 现在我们知道殖民者到底发生什么事了
Thanks to Lore's report, we now know what happened to the colonists.
利用孩子的绘画 附加Lore的描述
Using a child's drawing, enhanced by Lore's description,
我们的电脑已经建立了大致的框架
our computer constructed the image
是一种以生命体作为食物的水晶体
of a great crystalline entity which feeds on life,
贪婪地吞噬一切活物
insatiably ravenous for the life force in living forms,
能够吞噬整个星球的生命
capable of stripping all life from an entire world.
那Data是怎样逃过一劫的 还有Lore? Lore被拆解了
- How did Data escape? Or Lore? - Lore had been disassembled.
他的解释是因为殖民者的嫉妒
He explained it as jealousy from the colonists.
Data那时还未启动
Data wasn't yet alive.
所以那东西对Data来说没有威胁
Data could be left out in no danger from that creature.
无论殖民者发生了什么事
Whatever happened to the colonists,
他都会被首个回应讯号♥的船员发现
he'd be found by the first crew to respond to his signal.
如此一来 Soong博士就可以 留下他实验成功的证据了
So Dr. Soong left proof that his experiment did work.
舰长 你觉得这个水晶体有多少可信度?
Captain, how believable do you find that crystal thing?
有鉴于我们仅仅探索了银河系的一小部份 至少它的存在是可能的
With so little of even our galaxy explored, it is at least possible.
Data 你在等Lore吗?
Data, are you expecting Lore to come up here?
他不久前离开了你的舱房♥ 要到…?
- He left your quarters. - To go...?
涡轮电梯的感应器显示 Worf 他去了第四甲板?
My turbo sensors say he went to deck four. Worf?
在那里他检视了一些微探工具 以及细磨粒四钛元素
He examined some work tools and fine-grind quadratanium.
那是用于建造我们的身体架构的
Which is used in our construction.
那种混合物对我们来说没什么特别的 用途就像是人类的药膏
That compound is no more suspicious than a human looking for an ointment.
但我还是要查清楚
But I should check it out.
你在监视他的一切行为? 这是兄弟该有的行为吗?
You're watching everything he does? Is that the act of a brother?
这是星际舰队军官该有的行为 服从他的舰长
It's the act of a Starfleet officer obeying his Captain.
舰长?
Captain?
作为安全主管 我很严肃地问
Speaking strictly as Security Chief,
你目前对Data有多少信任?
how much can you trust Data now?
我完全信任他 但每个人都应该知道
I trust him completely. But everyone should realize
那是一个必要的 也是合法的保全措施
that that was a legitimate security question.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
变得更人性- - 课时一
Lesson number one in becoming more human.
你必须观察各种人类的习俗
You must observe all human customs.
香槟?
Champagne?
仍旧盛行的古老仪式 用于人们谈论重要事项的时候
An ancient ritual practised when they observe events of importance.
我的兄弟 敬我们的被发现
My brother, I toast our discovery of each other.
或许这会给我们的一生注入新的意义
May it fill our lives with new meaning.
我对某些人类的习俗有疑惑…这个…
I have some doubts about the value of human customs... in this...
我的兄弟
My brother!
让我们再敬 Soong博士…
And let us toast, also, Dr. Soong,...
…是他给了我完整的人类欲望及野心
..who gave me the full richness of human needs and ambitions.
完美地匹配了我的头脑和身躯
A perfect match for my mind, my body.
兄弟…帮帮我…
Brother...
让我们敬…
And let us toast, also,...
…伟大的水晶体 通过它我学会了如何交流
..the Great Crystal Entity, with whom I learned to communicate.
在Soong博士关闭我之前
Before Dr. Soong disassembled me,
我引导它来到殖民地 赢得了它的感谢
I earned its gratitude by revealing the way to the colonists.
设想一下 当我将这艘船上的生命送给它 那种感激之情
Imagine its gratitude when I give it the life on this vessel!
很奇怪 长官
This is strange, sir.
我发现Data少校的亚空间频道的通讯
I show Cmdr Data transmitting on a subspace channel.
我知道Data正在调查Soong博士的背景
I know Data's been researching Dr. Soong's background.
让我们确认一下
Let's be sure.
Wesley 你去观察Data 要谨慎
Would you look in on Cmdr Data? Discreetly?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
水晶体
Crystal Entity.
到这里来 你会鉴别出我是一个名为Data的机器
Upon arriving here, you can identify me as the machine named Data.
讯息结束
End of message.
请进
Come in, please.
很高兴你来了
Glad you are here.
Lore突然攻击我 我不得不关闭他
Lore attacked me. I had to turn him off.
他为什么要那样做 Data?
Why did he do that, Data?
他发现我们用感应器跟踪他
He discovered we have been using sensors to follow what he does.
我很熟悉他面部抽筋的动作 我模仿得对吗?
I practised his facial tic. Do I have it right?
我建议你别再模仿他
I'd suggest you forget imitating him.
你刚才说 "we've"用感应器跟踪他 而不是"we have"
If you'd said "we've" instead of "we have",
那会让我怀疑你是Lore
I might have suspected you were Lore.
是的 我用词的确比Lore更正式
Yes. I do use language more formally than Lore.
请通知舰长 我回去汇报这件事
Please inform the Captain I will come to report this.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
Wes 再说一遍 Data说他是如何关闭Lore的
Wes, tell me again how Data said he immobilized Lore.
他就是告诉我他把Lore关闭了 妈 不对 医生
He told me he just turned him off, Mom. Doctor.
疑问 Data先生
Question, Mr. Data.
你是否有要我发誓保密你的关机按钮?
Did you not swear me to secrecy about your off switch?
我改变主意了
A change of mind.
如果我不能信任舰桥成员 我还能相信谁呢?
If I cannot trust the bridge crew, whom can l?
舰长 五点钟方向有异物切入航道
Captain, bogey coming in on a five o'clock tangent.
它正传送无识别码的讯号♥ 舰长
No ID signal, Captain.
放到主荧幕 护盾开启 黄色警戒
- Main viewer on tangent. - Shields up. Yellow alert.
广播问候语 全频段全语种
Friendly greetings all languages, all frequencies.
我不敢相信 它能如此快地赶上我们
I can't believe it can overtake us this fast.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表