剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
说来我听听 Riker 它有多大?带有多少补给品?
Refresh me, would you, Riker? What's its size, its complement?
- 你和谁在一起? - 你的船都配备了什么武器?
- Who is here with you? - What arms are on the Lollipop?
Paul 你先回答我的问题 然后我才会回答你的问题
Paul, I will only answer your questions if you answer mine.
你为什么想知道我的飞船的情况
Why do you want to know about my ship?
- 我们是朋友啊 不是吗? - 是老朋友了
- We're friends, aren't we? - Old friends.
我们的最大速度是曲速3 你的呢?
Our top speed is warp three. What's yours?
是吗?那么看来Drake舰并未被摧毁
Is? Then the Drake has not been destroyed.
- Drake舰? - 是的 就是你的飞船
- The Drake? - Yes, your ship.
- 当然我的船是叫Drake - 它在哪里?
- Of course, the Drake. - Where is it?
- 这是机密 - 机密?
- Classified. - Classified?
是的 这很重要 幸存下来的人必须很小心才可以活下去
Please. It's important. Our survival depends on knowing.
- 你的船装备了什么武器? - 10
- What's the armament on your ship? - Ten.
10个?我不明白 10个什么?
Ten? I don't understand. Ten what?
6个
Six.
Riker中校 你的回答毫无意义
Cmdr Riker, your answers make no sense.
你只叫了我的姓 没叫我的名字 对不对?
You haven't used my first name once, Paul. You remember it, don't you?
你不记得我的名字了 因为你根本就不存在 你只是个假象
You don't, do you? Because you don't exist. You're a fake.
你是根据原形创造的幻象 回答我 是不是?
You're an image of the original, aren't you? Answer me!
- 汇报一下情况 大副 - Rice的影像消失了
- Report, Number One. - The image of Rice has been replaced
出现了一个盘旋在半空几米高的东西
by something hovering several meters away.
大副 带你的小队返回舰桥
Number One, get your team back up here.
准备传回舰桥
Prepare to beam up.
中校!
Commander!
什么情况?大副 请回话
What's happened, Number One? Report.
他无法回答 舰长
He can't answer, Captain.
Riker中校被一种能量场罩住了
Cmdr Riker has just been encased in some kind of energy field.
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
不确定
Unknown.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
一种武器 曾以Paul Rice的形象出现
A kind of weapon, which for a time took the form of Capt Paul Rice,
现在又困住了Riker
has enveloped Cmdr Riker.
传送室 锁定外勤小队的位置了吗?
Transporter room, have you locked on to the away team?
我无法锁定Riker中校
I am unable to lock on to Cmdr Riker.
- T'Su少尉 汇报一下情况 - 之前探测到的能量消失了
- Ensign T'Su, situation report. - Previous energy readings are gone.
Data 你是否可以评估一下Riker的状况?
Data, have you managed to assess Cmdr Riker's condition?
似乎他正处于某种停滞状态
He appears to be in some kind of stasis.
立刻进行分♥析♥ 这个能量罩的目的到底是什么?
Theorize, Mr. Data. What would be the purpose of such an encasement?
通常 这样的能量罩是用于储存
Typically, the purpose of such an enclosure is for storage.
具体的作用是什么?
Which would suggest what?
某种东西或者某个人将会来接收他
That someone or something will soon be along to collect him.
我要亲自下去看看 Crusher医生 请到第三传送室来
I'm coming down. Dr. Crusher, meet me in transporter room three.
- La Forge 由你来指挥 - 好的
- Mr. La Forge, you have command. - Aye, sir.
无论发生了什么事 你所要做到的就是对这艘飞船负责
Whatever happens, your responsibility is to the ship.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
舰长 我不赞成你亲自下去
Captain, I take exception to you beaming down.
我已经决定了
Noted.
只有Riker被困住了?
Is it just Riker?
是的 似乎他被某种能量场困住了
Yes. Apparently he's been confined inside some sort of force field.
开启传送
Energize.
- 有什么改变吗? - 我们分♥析♥出结果了
- Any changes? - We know what it is.
- 有生命迹象? - 他还活着
- Any life signs? - He is alive.
Rice舰长的形象 是由一种智能装置幻化出来的
What appeared as Capt Rice is an intelligence-gathering device
这种装置曾在ErselroPe战争中出现过
used during the Erselrope Wars.
可能就是在这里研制的
Probably developed here.
它可以幻化出来一个被人熟悉的人物形象 然后收集信息
It projects an image of someone the subject trusts, and gets information.
如果它被识破了 它就用能量场"罩"住目标
If it's found out, it encases the subject
以便稍后拷问更多的信息
for more detailed interrogation later.
- 很聪明的装置 - 你能去除能量罩吗?
- Clever. - Can you remove it?
也许可以 但是我需要知道它精确的频率
Possibly, but I need the exact frequency,
而且我也不肯定是否会对Riker造成伤害
and I don't know the risk to Cmdr Riker.
我们别无他法 能量罩干扰了传送 现在就去除它
We have no choice. It's interrupting the transporter beam. Remove it.
需要一些时间
This will take some time, sir.
我探测到能量读数
I am picking up energy readings.
舰长 我是La Forge 感应器探测到你附近有异常能量读数
Captain, La Forge here. Sensors show energy readings in your area.
医生 往这里跑
Doctor, over here!
- 哦 不 - 医生
- Oh, no! - Doctor!
这个与刚才那个不同
This one is different.
它正在观察 Data 来帮个忙
It's anticipating. Data, I need you.
把相位枪调到致命模式 我把它引过来 你干掉它
Set your phaser on kill. I'll lead left, you get it.
舰长
Captain?
Crusher医生?
Dr. Crusher?
Picard舰长?
Captain Picard?
- 通讯故障 - 进取号♥ 我是Yar
- I have a malfunction. - Enterprise, this is Yar.
我的也没信♥号♥♥了
Mine's out too.
它的武器破坏了我们的通信
The weapons must have disrupted our communicators.
你继续救人 我去寻找舰长和Crusher医生
Keep working. I'll look for the Captain and Dr. Crusher.
我的胳膊 好疼
My arm!
严重吗?
How bad is it?
很严重
It's bad.
坚持住
Come on.
别担心 我们能把你救出去
Alright. Don't worry, we'll get you out of here.
进取号♥ 我是舰长 把我们两个传送上去
Enterprise, this is the Captain. Two to beam up.
进取号♥
Enterprise?
进取号♥ 回话
Enterprise, come in.
Data ?Yar中尉?
Data? Lt. Yar?
为什么无法通讯?
Why aren't they working?
我也不知道 别担心
I don't know. But don't worry.
一旦他们发现我们的通讯器坏了
As soon as they realize our communicators are not working
会通过感应器找到我们 接着就会传送我们回去
the sensors will find us and Geordi will beam us up.
现在你得坚持住
Now, just you hold on.
请原谅我的不礼貌
I'm sorry about this.
坚持住 一会就好了
Hold on. It won't be long.
我得保持清醒
I must keep conscious.
Data 我找不到他们俩
Data,... I can't find them.
退后 我找到破解频率了
Step back, please. I believe I have found it.
Data
Data.
- 所有重要指标显示正常 - 太好了
- All vitals returning to normal. - Good.
现在 Geordi就能把我们传送上去了
Now Geordi can get us out of here. C'mon.
舰长和Crusher医生肯定在附近
The Captain and Dr. Crusher can't be far away.
长官 我探测到行星上有生命讯号♥
Sir, I'm reading life forms on the planet.
外勤小队五名成员
All five members of the away team.
好样的 他们一定解除了Riker的能量罩
Good. They must have freed Cmdr Riker.
传送室 确定他们的具体♥位♥置 传送他们上来
Transporter room, get a lock on the away team, beam them up.
我们的能量护盾刚刚打开了 偏导仪也开启
Shields just came on. Deflectors also up.
我在左舵方向发现 有人向我们开火
I'm picking up an object off the port bow. It's firing.
红色警报 战斗状态
Red alert. Battle stations.
能量护盾开启的时候无法传送他们上来
We can't beam anyone up with our shields in place.
相位炮准备完毕 光子鱼雷准备完毕 目标锁定
Phasers ready. Photon torpedoes standing by. Locking on target.
不好 目标突然消失了
Correction. Target has disappeared.
- 全方位扫瞄 - 正在扫瞄 没有任何踪迹
- Give me a full scan. - Scanning... Nothing yet.
等等 有东西出现在船的后方
Wait. Something dead astern.
- 能量转移到护盾上 - 它开火了
- Power to shields. - Object firing.
反击
Return fire!
没用 它又消失了
No use. It's gone again.
护盾减弱 护盾能量不能坚持太久
Aft shields weakened. Our shields can't hold stand up much longer.
我是轮机长Logan 我们脱离轨道了吗?
This is Chief Engineer Logan. Are we breaking orbit?
请确认是否脱离
I need to know now.
航行日志 补充 我是La Forge中尉 我正在指挥飞船
Ship's log, supplemental. Lt. La Forge in command.
因为不明物体攻击 我无法传送舰长他们回来
I cannot beam up our team due to an attack on the ship.
更糟糕的是 轮机长也来搅和
Even worse, Chief Engineer Logan is coming up,
他的要求也很不礼貌
and he's not paying a courtesy call.
- 为什么我们仍在轨道上? - 我们必须待在这里
- Why are we still in orbit? - We have to hold out.
如果我们不能击退攻击者 哪怕是一小会
If we can disable our attacker, even briefly,
我们就无法传送他们上来
we can beam the away team up.
我们要是听从你的指挥 我们会被击毁
If we follow that plan, we'll lose the Enterprise.
考虑到目前的危机 你应该将指挥权移交给我
In view of the present crisis, you should relinquish command to me.
- 不 - 我的级别比你高
- No. - I outrank you.
Logan先生 我正在行使指挥权
Mr. Logan, I'm in command.
舰长没预料到我们会遭受攻击
The Captain did not anticipate the Enterprise would be attacked.
如果他预料到了 他还会叫你指挥吗?
If he had, would he have left command to you?
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表