剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
我所有的土地及财产都由你来支配
All my land and all my goods, all I have is yours to rule.
真可悲
How sad for you.
你失去了一切
You've lost everything.
我还有荣耀
I have my honour.
毫无意义
It's... such a waste.
你要他吗?
Do you want him?
不要
No.
这里变得…有点复杂了
There would... be complications.
那么我让你做我的第二夫人
Then I will have you as my number two.
从而取代你的位置
Take your place accordingly.
你都看见了 舰长
Well, as you see, Captain,
或许你们在科技上优胜 但在文明举止上并非如此
you may excel in technology, but not in civilized behaviour.
什么?
What?
Wesley
Wesley.
年轻的Wesley被派驻在我的岗位上 我忘了
Young Wesley has been manning that station for me. I forgot.
好吧…再次感谢你在舰桥执勤 Wesley
Well,... thanks again for manning one of our bridge stations, Wesley.
看到了没 那样你就有了另一个选择
We'll see that you have another chance.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
别再耽搁了 用曲速飞离这里
What's the delay? Why aren't we warping out of here?
设定到Styris Ⅳ的航线 曲速3
Set course for Styris IV, warp three.
航向直指Styris Ⅳ 长官
Course laid in for Styris IV, sir.
出发
Engage.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表