剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历41255.6
Captain's log, star date 41255.6.
在把地球殖民者送到Strnab太阳系后
After delivering Earth colonists to the Strnab solar system,
我们在Rubicun星系上发现了另一个M级行星
we have discovered another Class-M planet in the Rubicun star system.
我们正在前往的航道上
We are now in orbit there.
它是有人居住 并且非常友善的星球
It is inhabited and unusually lovely.
一支外勤队已经去建立了联♥系♥
An away team has gone down to make contact.
他们现正在返航路上
They are returning to the ship.
Riker说 那个星球上的物种跟我们的几乎一样
Riker says the planet's life forms are almost identical to us.
- 很热情 - 舰长?打扰了 Troi
- He's enthusiastic. - Captain? Sorry, Troi.
医生有很重要的事情跟你商量
The Doctor has something important to tell you.
你前些天就已经说过这个了 船员的离船许可
You've talked about it for days. Shore leave for the crew.
为了建立这个殖民地 大家都已经精疲力尽了
Establishing this colony has been exhausting for the crew.
我们不是一艘补给船
We're not a supply vessel.
安置所有的殖民者是很累的 我精疲力尽了
Settling all those people has been a strain. I'm tired myself.
那星球跟你报告里写的一样好吗?
Is it as good as your report suggests?
一模一样 M级 类地球环境 很漂亮 会让你震惊的
As per report. Class-M, Earth-like, beautiful. It will startle you.
听上去很适合孩子们
Sounds wonderful for the children.
全像甲板固然先进
The holodecks are marvellous,
但那里没有足够的空间 也没有新鲜空气
but there's nothing like open spaces and fresh air.
关于他们的习俗和法律 我已经写在我的报告里了
I've listed my report on their customs and laws.
很简单 常识的东西
Simple, common-sense things.
他们很狂野但同时又很严谨
They're wild, but also puritanical.
他们非常整洁干净 极度守法 随时随地做♥爱♥
They're neat as pins, ultra lawful, and make love at the drop of a hat.
随时随地
Any hat.
但是就算是最乐观的报告也会有负面消息 说来听听吧
But the happiest report has its negatives. Let's have them.
我们找不出任何负面的消息
There are none that we could find.
- 但是这里有一个问题 - 错误的读数 长官
- But there is a problem here. - That faulty reading, sir.
读数显示在我们右舷有什么东西
I'm reading something off the starboard bow,
但是那里什么也没有
but there is nothing there.
感应器的技术人员正在处理 他们认为是系统的一个小故障
Sensor technicians are working on it, sir. A glitch in the system.
我以为在这个星球你没有发现任何问题
I take it you find no glitch at all in this planet, however?
没有 长官
No, sir.
如果你批准登岸 我们可以先派一个小队去
If you approve shore leave, we could start with a small group.
当然 Wesley 如果我们要登岸的话 我希望你也加入
Of course. Wesley? lf we go down, I'd like you to join the away team
去评估一下 这个星球是否适合年轻人休假
to evaluate this planet as a place for young people to relax.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
如果扫瞄和观察都确认你们的报告正确
If our scans and observations confirm the report,
我当然会批准
of course I'll approve it.
希望它不要好到让人难以置信
Let's just hope it's not too good to be true.
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.
它继续的任务 是去探索未知的新世界
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds,...
找寻新的生命 和新的文明
..to seek out new life and new civilizations,...
勇敢地去到人们未曾到过的地方
..to boldly go where no one has gone before.
舰长日志 补充 我们正在环Rubicun Ⅲ的轨道上
Captain's log, supplemental. We are in orbit of Rubicun Ill,
一个自称Edo的人种的家园
the home of a life form who call themselves the Edo.
我们的外勤队 包括Wesley Crusher
Our away team, including Wesley Crusher,
已经被传送下去做安排了
has beamed down to make arrangements
关于一些应有的娱乐
concerning some well-earned recreation.
- 小心 长官 - 没事的
- Careful, sir. - It's alright.
他们是我们之前见过的Edo人
Those are the Edo we met before.
- 他们看起来很健康 - 是呀
- They certainly are fit. - They certainly are.
- 健康和快乐 - 祝你拥有快乐的一天
- Health and happiness. - A pleasant day to you.
你真的回来了 没有食言
You did return, as promised.
Rivan Liator
Rivan, Liator.
同样来自我们的星舰Troi 和…
Also from our vessel, Troi and...
慢着 慢着 我必须先欢迎这位美丽的女士
Slowly, slowly. I must welcome this lovely one.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to see you again.
我也很高兴
My pleasure.
顾问?
Counsellor?
健康的好色 友好 还有…快乐
Healthy sensuality, sir. I feel friendship and... happiness.
我也要欢迎这位大个子
And I welcome this huge one.
哦…
Oh, yes...
美丽的星球
Nice planet.
是的
Yeah.
但是你还是个小孩 我该怎么表达我的友爱
But you are a young one. I do not know your love customs.
我想…
I guess...
…就用你们平时的方式
..whatever you usually do.
我们其它的成员想来拜访 有人数限定吗?
Others would like to visit. Is there a limit on numbers?
想来就来吧 让我们去议事厅讨论吧
Whatever pleases you. We'll discuss it at the Council Chambers.
我们现在就去呢还是等会再做?
Shall we go there now, or remain in play?
- 做什么? - 做♥爱♥呀
- Play? - At love.
你不想吗?
Unless you don't enjoy that.
或许你想
Perhaps you do.
你也是…
And you...
- 是的 我能感觉到 - 或许我该转过身去
- Yes, I can see that you do. - Maybe I should just go on ahead.
这样对他不公平 我们还是去议事厅吧
This is unfair to him. We'll go to the Council Chambers.
- 那里有跟你同龄的人 - 好吧 但是我不能保证不出事情
- There are people your age there. - Well, I can't make any promises.
你不用保证 我们的规则很简单
You don't have to. Our rules are simple.
没有人会做不喜欢做的事情
No one does anything uncomfortable to them.
走吧! 我们的人♥民♥会让你知道什么是快乐
Come! Our people will want to know you.
Rivan 也许他们不能跑
Rivan, perhaps they can't run.
不能跑?我们当然可以跑着去 对吧 中校
Can't run? Of course we can run. Right, Commander?
跑是这里的风俗 请带路
That's the custom here, running. Lead the way.
- 好像在罗马… - 在哪里 长官?
- When in Rome... - When in where, sir?
- 祝你健康 - 祝你快乐
- Good health to you. - Happiness to you.
这里像是伊甸园
It's like an Eden here.
真健康 我还以为你会累得喘不过气
Good health. I thought you'd be out of breath.
- 我们在很多方面会让你们感到吃惊的 - 孩子们 给你们介绍个新朋友
- We may surprise you. - Children, meet your new friend.
- 好呀 跟我们去玩吧 - 是呀 快来呀
- Well, hello! Join us. - Yes, please.
- 走吧 - 这边
- Come on. - This way.
现在你们应该见见你们的新朋友了
And now you must meet some new friends.
各位! 我们带了新朋友来
Everyone! We've brought the visitors.
朋友们请尽情的玩吧
Please. Enjoy what we have.
我通过感应器频道追踪 可以确认这个信♥号♥♥这不是误判
I've traced it through our sensor channel, sir. It is not a glitch.
信♥号♥♥被确认 读出是类似于…影子的东西
It's confirmed by my readings. It's a... shadow something.
没错 它看起来既属于又不属于我们的次元
Exactly. As if it were neither in or out of our dimension.
- 是什么东西 校官 - 不管是什么它躲避了我们的警报器 长官
- What is, Commander? - Whatever is evading our alarm, sir.
把那个区域放到主显示屏上
Centre main viewer on that area.
我不能看到任何东西 指挥官
I see nothing, Commander.
企业号♥呼叫我们右舷的物体 请表明你的身份
Enterprise to object off our starboard bow. Identify yourself.
护盾和偏导仪全开 长官 相位炮上膛
Shields and deflectors up full, sir. Main phaser banks ready.
任意频道 有回复吗?
Any reply?
这简直难以理解 正在用语言回路处理
It was unintelligible. Running it through language circuits.
- Geordi 去看个究竟 - 是 长官
- Geordi, have a real look. - Aye, sir.
长官 我的感应器读到它了 但是只有一半
Sir, my sensors read it. It's half there.
它看起来像是个部分透明的物体
It looks as if it were partly transparent.
Data 它到底是什么?
Data, what the hell is it?
- La Forge中尉呼叫舰长 - 说吧 你能看出是什么东西吗?
- Lt. La Forge to Captain. - Go ahead. What can you make out?
这是我从未见过的东西 长官 经过完全光谱分♥析♥
I've never seen this before, sir. After a spectral analysis,
它…它就好像根本不在那里
it's... as if it's not really there.
我不知道是什么
I don't understand it.
长官 我接收到它的首次传讯 翻译过来的意思像…
I've got its first transmission, sir. It translates as...
…等待
.."stand by".
长官 有不明物体正从那艘船出来
Sir, something's coming out of that ship.
是的 长官 看起来很小
Verified, sir. It's very small.
是什么东西?!
What is it?!
入侵警报 长官 不能确定位置
Intruder alert, sir. No location.
与外勤队的通讯被切断了 我们无法联络到他们
The away team! We've lost contact with our people.
- 感应器上显示出一些东西 - 为什么都是不确定的"某些东西"?
- The relays do show something. - Why is everything a "something"?
表明…目的
State... the... purpose.
你们的所作所为 目的是什么
State the purpose of what you have done.
我是Picard舰长… 是星联星舰的指挥官
I'm Capt Picard... commanding this Federation starship.
你到访这里的目的是什么
State the purpose of your visit here.
我们已经派外勤小组去你们那里 以表示我们的友好了
We have sent down our away team to make peaceful contact here.
你们想计划在这里留下生命?
Do you plan to leave life forms here?
不是的 我们只是想参观一下这里
No. We are merely visiting here.
但是在你刚离开的那个星球 你不仅仅只是参观一下
But you did more at the world you just left.
为什么要在那里留下你们的物种?
Why have you left your own life forms there?
我们刚刚安置的那个殖民地 长官
The colony we just planted, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表