剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
不要紧张 大副 看看我们到底面对的是什么
Easy. Let's find out what we're dealing with.
我也是这么想的 舰长
Agreed, Captain.
大副 我可不认为太空梭的坠毁地点 和这种生物的出现没有关联
Number One, I don't believe the location of the crash and the proximity of the creature is a coincidence.
我是来自星联星舰进取号♥ 的 William Riker 中校
I am Cmdr William Riker of the USS Enterprise.
我是 Armus 你们到这里来做什么?
I am Armus. Why are you here?
我们没有恶意 我们太空梭的乘员中有人受伤了
We mean no harm. We have injured crewmen in the shuttlecraft.
我们来营救他们 我们可以过去吗?
We need to get to them. May we pass?
你还没有给我一个好的理由
You haven't given me a good enough reason.
拯救生命 对于我们来说 每一个人都很重要
Preserving life. All life is very important to us.
为什么?
Why?
我们相信每件事都有存在的理由
We believe everything has a right to exist.
一个我不会认同的有趣观点
An interesting notion which I do not share!
如果你们愿意 你们可以离开了
You may leave now, if you wish.
我们不会扔下同伴
We're not going without our crew.
- 我警告你 - 够了
- I warn you... - Enough!
我们的人需要照顾
Our people need attention.
我们不会伤害你 但我必须帮助他们
We won't hurt you, but we must help them.
大副
Number One!
这个生物攻击了我们 Yar 中尉被击倒了
The creature attacked us. Lt. Yar is down.
- 看起来它可以吞食我们的相位枪能量 - 对它没有作用
- It seems to feed on our phaser. - We had no effect on it.
Yar 中尉的情况如何?
What's Lt. Yar's condition?
- Crusher 医生 报告情况 - 她死了
- Dr. Crusher, report! - She's dead.
传送室 把他们弄上来 现在
Transporter room, get them up. Now!
立刻把她送到医务室
I need her in sickbay now.
黄色警报 Worf 中尉 我这就去医务室
Go to yellow alert, Lt. Worf. I'll be in sickbay.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
- 情况怎样 医生? - 还是这样
- Status, Doctor? - Unchanged.
- 能救回她吗? - 我们会尽力的 神经刺♥激♥器
- Can you bring her back? - We'll see. Neural stimulator.
- 神经刺♥激♥器锁定 - 电流导入互锁
- Neural stimulator locked in. - Interlock current feeds.
- 设定灵敏度4.4 - 设定完毕
- Set sensitivity factor to 4.4. - Affirmative.
监测中 2.3 1.8
Monitoring 2.3, 1.8.
- 你成功了 - 还没有 她现在全靠机器维持
- You did it! - No. She's on total support.
没有自主脑功能活动
There is no independent brain function.
电流导入运行中
Current feeds operating.
没有反应 她的神经突触系统正在崩溃
No response. Her synaptic network is breaking down.
注射去钾肾上腺素
Inject norep.
神经元正在去极化
Neurones are beginning to depolarize.
直接刺♥激♥网状系统
Direct reticular stimulation.
- 直接刺♥激♥? - 快刺♥激♥
- Direct? - Do it!
增加到70微伏
Increase to 70 microvolts.
85微伏
85 microvolts.
再来
Again.
90!
她走了
She's gone.
死了?
Gone?
她的突触系统受到严重伤害
There was too much synaptic damage.
那个东西夺走了她的生命
That thing sucked the life right out of her.
我已经尽力了
There's nothing I can do.
你的朋友已经丢下了你
Your friends have deserted you.
他们不会再回来了
They're not coming back.
你错了
You're wrong.
我杀了他们中的一个
I killed one of them!
是的
Yes.
我知道
I know.
你待在这里面怎么可能知道
How could you be in there and know that?
我感觉到了她的死亡
I felt her die.
想知道我为什么杀了她吗?
Do you want to know why I killed her?
你的答案已经没有任何意义
Your answer would be meaningless.
你这么做不需要任何藉口
That act had no reason.
非常正确 那确实没有什么意义
Exactly! It had no meaning.
我这么做只是因为我想做 这很好玩
I did it because I wanted to. It amused me.
不 你以为这很好玩 其实这一点也不好玩
No. You thought it would amuse you, but it didn't.
你一点都没有感到满足
You felt no satisfaction.
是的
No.
杀她太容易了
It was too easy.
你想要折磨她
You wanted her to suffer.
你的需求很强烈
You have a great need.
- 我什么都不需要 - 说谎
- I need nothing. - Liar.
既然这样的话 放我们走
End this. Let us go.
还不是时候
Not yet.
他们不会给你想要的东西
They won't give you what you want.
那我想要什么呢?
And what is that?
你想要拆散他们的心灵
To break their spirit.
那是我需要的吗?
Is that what I want?
如果拆散他们的灵魂能使我感到快乐 那才是我想要的
If breaking their spirit will amuse me, then that's what I will have.
你永远得不到
Never.
他当时什么都没有做 她的相位枪设置在低伤害档
She didn't do anything. Her phaser was lowered.
她只是想去救 Troi
She only wanted to get to Troi.
一个不起眼的动作就杀了她
She was killed in a senseless act.
Yar 中尉的死让我们很难过
Lt. Yar's death is very painful for all of us.
我们现在就得去找它
We must try to deal with it for now.
直到安全的找回太空梭
Until the shuttle crew is safely back aboard,
我们都得控制住我们的情绪 明白吗?
our feelings will have to wait. Understood?
Worf 中尉 现在起由你担任首席安全官
Lt. Worf, you are now Acting Chief of Security.
我会全力以赴 长官
I will do my best, sir.
医生 太空梭的船员情况如何?
Doctor, how are the shuttle crew?
我们现在接收到的生命讯号♥比较弱 但读数还在波动
We're receiving faint life signs, but the readings fluctuate.
数据可能不是很准确
They may not be accurate.
Armus 也许能创造一种未知的能量场
Armus is capable of creating undefined force fields.
如果它故意阻止我们 我们就不能 和遇难乘员通信也不能进行传送
We cannot communicate or use the transporter, unless it allows it.
一种我们无法防御的生物
A creature against whom we seem to have no defence.
- 大副? - 它就在行星上等着我们回去
- Number One? - It's on that planet waiting for us.
它杀害了 Tasha 同时他能杀掉我们所有人 但它没有这么做
It killed Tasha, and it could've killed us, but it didn't.
有理由相信 Deanna 和 Ben 还活着
Deanna and Ben are alive for a reason.
因为只要他们还活着 我们就不会离开
It knows that we won't leave while they're still alive.
你的意思是 它攻击 Yar 只是计划中的一部分?
You're saying its attack on Yar was part of some tactic?
要想知道答案 我们就得回去
To find out, we have to go back down.
也许我能从那生物身上看到点什么 希望有用
I may see something in the creature that's helpful.
同意 集♥合♥一支外勤队
Agreed. Prepare an away team.
我会留在船上
I will remain on the ship.
这次下去并不是要向它宣战
The object is not to engage it in battle.
我们的目的是安全地救回 Troi 顾问 和 Prieto 少校
The goal is the safe return of Counsellor Troi and Lt. Prieto.
我最好在战术控制台配合他们
I can best accomplish this at the tactical station.
很好 大副?
Very good. Number One?
我们正在靠近太空梭 那个生物覆盖住了机身
We're approaching the shuttlecraft. The creature is covering it.
我骗了你 他们又回来了
I lied to you. They came back.
- 让我和他们说话 - 不行
- Let me talk with them. - No!
为什么? 让我和他们接触的想法就让你很不舒服吗?
Why? Does the thought of my having contact with them make you uneasy?
不是
No.
不能和你取得联♥系♥ 不能确定你的生死
Not being able to contact you, not knowing if you are alive,
会让他们很不舒服
makes them uneasy.
你感觉不到他们是如此的担心吗?
Can't you feel how worried they are?
当然能
Yes.
他们很着急
They are worried.
他们很在乎你 你一定很特别
They care for you. You must be very special.
我们都是社会中的一员 我们在乎每一个人
We are members of a community. We all care for one another.
平等的?
Equally?
他们又回来 一定让你很吃惊
You were really surprised they came back.
是的
Yes.
为什么? 因为其他人不这么做?
Why? Because the others did not?
其它什么人?
What others?
你无法向我隐瞒你内心的空虚
You can't hide the emptiness from me.
其它人 那些曾经伤害你的人
The others. The ones who hurt you.
那些丢下你 抛弃你的人
Who left you alone, rejected.
那些让你如此愤怒的人
The ones who make you so angry.
你对他们了解多少?
What do you know of them?
只了解你向我透露的
Only what you tell me.
我什么都不会告诉你
I will tell you nothing.
现在不会
Not now.
但很快
But soon.
舰长 看这个
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表