剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历41294.5
Captain's log, star date 41294.5.
我们的目的地是一个叫做Haven的 M级Beta Cassius星球
Our destination, the Class-M Beta Cassius planet known as Haven.
那里以优美的风景著称
It is so renowned for its peaceful beauty
亦有人相信那里蕴藏着神秘的治疗之力
that some believe it to have mystical healing powers.
我们会在那里修整 不过恐怕不会太久
We will rest and relax... all too briefly, I fear.
真是一个美丽的地方啊
Such a beautiful world.
传说她可以治疗灵魂 安抚受伤的心灵
Legends say it has been known to mend souls and heal broken hearts.
传说是毫无事实根据的 舰长
Legends which are totally unsupported by fact, Captain.
传说就是宇宙的微妙之处
Such legends are the spice of the universe,
因为她们有时会以某种方式实现
because they have a way of sometimes coming true.
Yar中尉呼叫Riker中校
Lt. Yar to Cmdr Riker,
请前往1号♥传送室
your presence is requested in transporter room one.
抱歉 女士们 职责所在
Sorry, ladies. Duty calls.
- 你找我? - 是的 长官 有东西正从Haven传送过来
- You needed me? - An object's beaming in from Haven.
- 什么东西? - 我也不大清楚
- What? - We're not sure.
接收到地面站传送信♥号♥♥
Surface station approval's coming in.
好吧 我们接收进来
Alright, let's bring it in.
样子很怪
Odd looking.
怎么啦?
What's going on?
我有一条给Deanna Troi的消息
I hold a message for Deanna Troi.
Lwaxana Troi和高贵的Miller家族 马上就要驾到
Lwaxana Troi and the honourable Miller family will soon arrive.
伟大的日子就在眼前 庆祝吧
The momentous day is close at hand. Rejoice.
不…不
No.
怎么啦?
What's going on?
宝石!看这些宝石
Jewels! Look at these jewels.
它们是"结合礼物" 你们把这叫做结婚礼物
They're bonding gifts, what you would call wedding presents.
谁要结婚?
Who's getting married?
是我
I am.
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.
它继续的任务 是去探索未知的新世界
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds,...
找寻新的生命 和新的文明
..to seek out new life and new civilizations,...
勇的地去到人类未曾到过的地方
..to boldly go where no one has gone before.
我曾以为这永远不会发生 舰长
I was certain it would never happen, Captain.
我在这里参与任务好几年了
The years I'd spend on this mission,
远离家乡
the distance it has taken me away from home.
你一定听说过 基因结合是Betazoid的传统
As you must have heard, genetic bonding is a Betazoid tradition.
Steven Miller是我父亲最要好的朋友
Steven Miller was my father's closest friend.
你父亲是人类 Deanna Miller家也是人类
Your father was human, Deanna. The Millers are human.
你和你丈夫会一起待在船上吗?
Will you and your husband be staying with the ship?
不 长官
No, sir.
那么…
Then...
我现在只能说祝贺你了 Deanna
..l will just say congratulations for now, Deanna.
请原谅
You'll excuse me?
Bill…
Bill,...
比起世界上其他任何东西 无论怎样…
..more than anything in the world, anything,...
…你都想成为一个星舰舰长 对吗?
..you want to be a starship captain, true?
- 这并不是我全部的追求 Deanna - 我明白
- That's not all I want, Deanna. - I can feel that.
我知道你在意 即使有那么多阻碍
I know you care, within those limits.
- 你懂我说的了吗? - 每一个字
- Did you hear what I said? - Every word.
所有这一切显得如此的奇怪
This whole thing is still bizarre.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
来参加我的婚礼吧
Come dance at my wedding.
我会尽力的
I'll try.
收到来自Haven星球的消息 顾问
A message from planet Haven, Counsellor.
他们希望把Miller家传送到船上举♥行♥婚礼
They wish to beam the Miller wedding party aboard.
我是Jean- Luc Picard 企业号♥的舰长 欢迎登船
I'm Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Enterprise. Welcome aboard.
你的星舰太棒了 舰长
Quite some starship you have here, Captain.
早就想来参观了
Look forward to this visit.
你不会是…
You couldn't be...
我是Deanna
I'm Deanna.
Deanna 亲爱的 你可能记不得我了
Deanna, darling. You probably don't even remember me.
Wyatt一点也没错 她是个美人
Wyatt was absolutely right. She is a beauty.
我是Wyatt
I'm Wyatt.
这简直美极了!
Isn't this simply beautiful?
我就知道 浪漫无处不在
I knew romance was still alive, somewhere.
我想把这朵变色玫瑰送给你
I'd like you to have this chameleon rose.
它能随着主人的心情改变色彩
It changes colour with the mood of its owner.
太美妙了 谢谢你
It's wonderful. Thank you.
我的母亲什么时候到来?
When is my mother arriving?
你母亲还在星球上
Your mother is still on the planet.
为什么?
Why?
可以给我的父母提供休息的地方吗?舰长
Is there a place for my parents to rest, Captain?
我们现在不累 儿子
Well, we're not really tired, son.
相反… 我希望在船上到处看看
Besides,... I'd like to see some of the ship.
Steven 你很清楚
Steven, you know full well
Lwaxana Troi在我们离开之前 是不会传送到这里的
Lwaxana Troi isn't about to beam on board until we leave.
- 那么? 你可以去看你们的住处了
- So? - You can see your quarters now.
带Miller家去休息
Show the Millers to their accommodations.
我们待会儿见
I shall join you later.
另外两个要传送进来 长官
Two more are ready to beam in, sir.
接收
So be it.
Wyatt看起来是个不错的年轻人
Wyatt seems a fine young man.
是的 但我并不是他喜欢的那种
Yes, he does. But I'm not what he expected.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也不明白 但有时我的确会让他大吃一惊
Neither do l, but I'm definitely a surprise of some sort to him.
我得给你个警告 长官
I should warn you, sir,
我母亲有点…古怪
my mother is a little... eccentric.
有人吗?我讨厌这样
Where is everyone? I hate that.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
别说出来 用思想 用你的心 而不是你的嘴
Don't say it. Think it. Use your mind, not your mouth.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
Deanna 真是丢人 到l底这里的环境对你做了什么?
Deanna, shame. What has this life done to you?
不 不用告诉我 你就是舰长
No, don't tell me, you're the Captain.
正是 Deanna说过 你可以心灵感应
Deanna explained your telepathic abilities.
那不是什么心灵感应 只是普通感觉罢了
That wasn't telepathy, just common sense.
除了舰长 还能找谁呢?
Who else would they send but the Captain?
你可以帮我提行李吗?
You may carry my luggage.
妈妈!
Mother!
不 没关系
No, that's quite alright.
我非常感激你母亲 教导出你这么出色的顾问…
I'm indebted to your mother for the fine counsellor she...
我非常感激你母亲 教导出你这么出色的顾问…
I'm indebted to your mother for the fine counsellor she...
这边请
This way.
妈妈 这很不合适…
It's inappropriate...
是的 你看起来的确很吃力
Yes, you seem to be struggling.
在你这个年纪的男人必须保持体型
A man your age must keep in shape.
妈妈 你再这样 我就不会再走一步了
Mother, I won't go another step.
一艘星舰也有她自己的习俗 就像我们一样
A starship has its customs, just as we do.
如果你是我母亲的仆人 请尽到仆人的责任
If you're my mother's valet, then please valet.
不必让我妨碍您尽职
Don't let me keep you from your duty.
我对她的行为表示歉意
I apologize for her behaviour.
- 你让你的舰长难堪 - 不是
- You've embarrassed your Captain. - No.
让我们不要吵架好吗
Anything to avoid a quarrel on this occasion.
你的口音让我想起你父亲
It's amazing how your accent reminds me of your father.
你的前一个仆人希望我改掉这个
Your last valet tried to rid me of it.
Xelo先生还好吗?
What happened to Mr. Xelo?
我被迫不再雇佣他 Xelo对我很有吸引力
I had to terminate his employment. Xelo was attracted to me.
他的想法变得很色情
His thoughts became truly pornographic.
Wyatt父亲的想法很粗俗不堪
The thoughts of Wyatt's father were almost as vulgar.
- 但是他没有… - 旅客住所
- But he doesn't have... - Passenger accommodation.
他没有Xelo那样的想像力
He doesn't have Xelo's imagination.
- 妈妈 - 他和那个喋喋不休的女人让我差点挺不住了
Between him and that woman's inane chatter, it's a wonder I made it.
- 你觉得Miller一家怎么样? - 非常令人愉快…
- How do you like the Millers? - Very pleasant...
自从我和我丈失认识他们以来 他们的变化让人很吃惊
It's shocking how they've changed since my husband and I knew them.
这估计是我超越他们许多
It's probably because I've grown beyond them.
你知道借助Betazoids 我们的读心术
You realize that with Betazoids, our ability to read thoughts
让我们比芸芸众生成长得更快
does see us grow faster than the typical plodding human.
妈妈 够了!
Mother, that's enough!
啊哈 你看起来不是完全缺乏练习
So, you're not totally out of practice.
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表