剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
- 玄学? - 是的 长官
- Metaphysics? - Confirmed, sir.
有人在太空梭港写了首奇怪的五行诗
A rather peculiar limerick was being delivered in the shuttle-craft bay.
我不确定我能理解
I'm not sure I understand it.
"有位年轻女士来自金星 他的身体长得像…"
"There was a young lady from Venus Whose body was shaped like a..."
舰长呼叫保安 回答
Captain to Security, come in!
- 我说错什么了吗? - 我也不明白他们的幽默
- Did I say something wrong? - I don't understand their humour.
- Yeah 舰长? - 给我接Yar上尉
- Yeah, Captain? - Get me Lt. Yar!
- 拉好你的裤子 - Picard舰长
- Keep your britches on! - Capt Picard.
上尉 你在哪儿?
Lieutenant, where are you?
在我的舱房♥里 此刻我很忙
I'm in my quarters. I'm pretty busy right at the moment,
Jean- Luc
Jean-Luc.
好吧 上尉 继续待在那里
Alright, Lieutenant, you just stay right there.
Data 带Yar上尉下去医务室
Data, take Lt. Yar down to sickbay.
- 是 长官 - 舰长呼叫保安
- Aye, sir. - Captain to Security.
我要你们全部的资深主管到舰桥报到
I want all your senior supervisors to report to the bridge immediately.
Yar 上尉?
Lt. Yar?
这儿 Data
Here, Data.
你找我?
You wanted me?
Picard命令我护送你去医务室 上尉
Capt Picard ordered me to escort you to sickbay, Lieutenant.
他说过什么时候去吗?
Did he say when?
我确信他的意思是马上 所以请穿上制♥服♥
I'm sure he meant now. So, you should get into uniform.
但我是为你脱下制♥服♥的 Data
But I got out of my uniform for you, Data.
你知道我几岁时被抛弃的?
Do you know how old I was when I was abandoned?
时间年龄?
Chronological age?
不 恐怕我并不熟悉…
No. I'm afraid I am not familiar with...
五岁
Five.
五岁 但我幸存下来了
Five years old. But I survived.
我学会了如何生存
I learned how to stay alive.
如何避开强盗
How to avoid the rape gangs.
在我逃脱之前 我15岁
I was 15 before I escaped.
抱歉 我不曾知道
I am sorry. I did not know.
我现在需要的是关怀
And what I want now is gentleness.
和快乐
And joy.
还有爱
And love.
你的 Data 你的功能齐全吗?
From you, Data. You are fully functional?
- 当然 但是… - 有多全?
- Of course, but... - How fully?
各方面 当然的
In every way, of course.
我被编入了多种技巧的程序
I am programmed in multiple techniques.
有很多种类的乐趣
A broad variety of pleasuring.
噢 真好 那正是我期望的
Oh, you jewel! That's exactly what I hoped.
有什么收获 大副?
What have you learned?
舰长 引擎被与舰桥隔离了
The engines are cut off from the bridge.
有个工程师把单个的光学芯片 从控制器拔了出来
An engineer pulled out the isolinear optical chips from command.
全部引擎都停摆
All the engines are off line.
Wesley挂接了某种牵引光束
Wesley has hooked up some kind of tractor beam
到本舰的动力上 正指向着门
to the ship's power, aimed at the door.
我们无法越过以到达电脑
We can't get past to get to the computer.
你能让电源短路跳闸吗?
Can you short out the power?
是的 可以 但那要花时间
Yes, I can. But it's gonna take time.
动手吧
Do it.
Bill?
Bill?
Deanna 什么?
Deanna, what?
那么多自♥由♥的思想在这艘船上
So many minds on this ship, all free.
释放的
Released.
Deanna
Deanna.
我能感觉到他们所有人
I can feel them all.
他们想要什么 他们感觉如何
What they want, what they feel.
是我以前从未感到过的人类的另一面
It's a side of humans I never felt before.
来 我带你去医务室
Come on. I'm getting you to sickbay.
你不想和我单独呆一会吗? 让我进入你的心智?
Wouldn't you rather be alone with me? With me in your mind?
我们找到的医学记录说这会立即生效
The medical records we found say this works almost instantly.
这不公平 医生
It's not fair, Doc.
我从未看到过彩虹 日落 日出
I've never seen a rainbow, sunset, sunrise.
这是要帮助我吗?
This is gonna help me?
让我能像你一样的看?
Help me see like you?
Crusher医生?
Dr. Crusher?
- Deanna需要你的帮助 - 来自旧进取号♥的方程式不起作用
- Deanna needs your help. - The formula didn't work.
或许症状相同 但不知何故 这次与之前的不同
It may induce the same symptoms, but somehow, it's different.
可能变异了 我要将其隔离并加以分♥析♥
Maybe it's mutated. I have to isolate it to analyze it.
- 我们没时间 - 你带Deanna进来
- We don't have time. - You brought Deanna in.
你和他接触了 哦 天啊 然后你又接触了我
Then you touched her! Oh, God! And you touched me.
我要把你隔离
I've got to quarantine you.
要是我无法让电脑上线 这一切都毫无意义
If I don't get the computer on line, none of this will matter.
我们都会死
We'll all be dead.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
这已经不再是小孩子的恶作剧
It is no longer an inconvenient, childish prank.
年轻的Wesley Crusher
Young Wesley Crusher,
显然 这位Tsiolkovsky号♥污染物的受害者
admittedly a victim of the Tsiolkovsky infection,
现在正掌控着我的星舰
is now in control of my starship.
Wesley 我是Picard舰长 看到我了吗?
Wesley, this is Capt Picard. Do you see me?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你要把这艘船的控制权交回舰桥
You will return control of this vessel to the bridge
交回它原来的拥有者 立刻
where it belongs at once.
对不起 长官 告诉我您想怎么做 我会替你完成的
I'm sorry, sir. Tell me what you want done and I'll do it!
舰长要亲自掌控舰船 年轻人
Ship captains control their own vessels, young man.
但是长官 您并没着亲自操作
But, sir, you don't do it yourself.
您发布命令 然后由其他人来完成
You give the orders but somebody else does it.
那现在给我下命令有什么不同吗?
What's wrong with giving me the orders?
舰长 从那颗白矮星读到异常数据
Captain, getting unusual readings now from the dwarf star.
那个等一下再说
Stand by on that for a moment.
Wesley
Wesley.
Wes
Wes.
你意识到自己的举止异常了吗?
Are you aware that you are behaving strangely,
是来自Tsiolkovsky号♥的感染
that a kind of infection was brought over from the Tsiolkovsky,
症状像…喝醉酒
which acts like... intoxication?
所以我才觉得那么热 那么奇怪?
Are you saying that's why I feel so hot? So strange?
那是…
That's...
那是非常成人化的 Wesley
That's a very adult bit of reasoning, Wesley.
你是说 我喝醉了
So, you mean I'm drunk!
我感觉很怪 但很不错
I feel strange, but also good.
那是因为你已经丧失了自我判断能力
Because... you have lost the capacity for self-judgement.
酒精会有这样的作用 Wesley
Now, alcohol does this, Wesley.
但来自Tsiolkovsky号♥的污染物更厉害
The contaminant from the Tsiolkovsky does it even more so.
你拿回本舰后会怎么做?
What would you do if you got your ship back?
我要做的事情非常重要 Wesley
Oh, it's very important I do, Wesley.
我必须用牵引光束锁住Tsiolkovsky 把它拖到…
I must lock a tractor beam on to the Tsiolkovsky and tow it...
牵引光束是我的专长 我会搞定这件事的 Wesley完毕
Tractor beams are my specialty. I'll get that done. Wesley out.
Wesley!
Wesley!
你去哪?
Where are you headed?
长官 那颗恒星 开始塌缩了
Sir, the star. It's beginning to collapse.
轮机舱到底怎么了
What the hell is happening in Engineering?
锁定
Lock on.
锁定Tsiolkovsky
Lock on Tsiolkovsky.
- 抑制器在哪里? - 这里
- Where's that sonic driver? - It's over there.
OK 看着这样能否切断牵引光束的动力
OK, let's see if this cuts out his tractor beam power.
噢 来吧
Oh, come on.
No!
No!
我必须找到答案
I must find the answer.
我就快找到答案了
I've got to find the answer.
舰长 是牵引光束 我们刚刚锁上了Tsiolkovsky号♥
Captain, tractor beam. We just locked on to the Tsiolkovsky.
舰长呼叫…
Captain to...
Wesley! Wesley Crusher 回答
Wesley! Wesley Crusher, come in.
好的 Data
Good, Data.
- 至少你还正常运作 - 完全正常 舰长
- At least you're functioning. - Fully, Captain.
Data 酒醉是人类行为 你的大脑是不同的
Data, intoxication is a human condition. Your brain is different.
不同于…
It's not the same as...
我们的相似之处远多于不同之处 亲爱的舰长
We're more alike than unlike, my dear Captain.
我有毛孔 人类也有
I have pores. Humans have pores.
我有指纹
I have... fingerprints.
人类也是
Humans have fingerprints.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表